Will the TSU vs GSU game be played in Reliant Stadium?

jukebox89

I was listening to the TSU vs MVSU on the radio and the analyst stated that the game was going to be played in the Astrodome. I received some information at my job from Reliant Stadium that the game would be played there. Will someone please clarify? TRU2GSU and myself would like to know.

nope, the Astrodome....TSU cited scheduling conflicts but the word on the street is that the potential revenue won't be enough to the pay for the stadium. With a winless TSU and a GSU team that usually never draws well in Houston, your talking about trouble.

the band fan said:
nope, the Astrodome....TSU cited scheduling conflicts but the word on the street is that the potential revenue won't be enough to the pay for the stadium. With a winless TSU and a GSU team that usually never draws well in Houston, your talking about trouble.

:tup:
Thanks for the info. TRU, looks like you and I will be sitting in seats with holes in them. Thanks, again!

Thanks for the info fellas! Jukebox89, frenchies and a slice of lemon cake will have to make up for the game not being played in reliant.lol

TRU2GSU said:
Thanks for the info fellas! Jukebox89, frenchies and a slice of lemon cake will have to make up for the game not being played in reliant.lol

I am there!!! Frenchy's make every bad situation, Better! I can't wait.

Back