Will the SWAC East (A&M, Ala St., Alcorn, Valley) please get better, I'm begging you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Will the SWAC East (A&M, Ala St., Alcorn, Valley) please get better, I'm begging

All this BS over a thread started many years ago.....

:argue: :argue2:

:crazy: :mrt:

That's what makes all of this so relevant. You can see that nothing stays the same. The nerve of that sad collection of schools in the WEST... smh

Also, SU only been to Bham three times? :lol:

Also, the JSU-SU series is tied at 28..

as for SU and JSU having the same number of SWAC titles despite SU's 30 year drought.. uhhh SU was in the SWAC like 40 years before J-State and Grambling! We came in and took over!

Re: Will the SWAC East (A&M, Ala St., Alcorn, Valley) please get better, I'm begging

That's what makes all of this so relevant. You can see that nothing stays the same. The nerve of that sad collection of schools in the WEST... smh

Also, SU only been to Bham three times? :lol:

Also, the JSU-SU series is tied at 28..

as for SU and JSU having the same number of SWAC titles despite SU's 30 year drought.. uhhh SU was in the SWAC like 40 years before J-State and Grambling! We came in and took over!

Just like that domed stadium, I like how you delusional characters make shyt up. It was only 24 years prior to.

Just like that domed stadium, I like how you delusional characters make shyt up. It was only 24 years prior to.

Long enough. You won 80% of your titles before JSU and Gram joined.

Long enough. You won 80% of your titles before JSU and Gram joined.

80%?????? I guess you can't help yourself. Jealousy would lead anyone to having delusional thoughts all the time. SU won 18 titles combined, 7 as co-champs and 11 as outright champs. Prior to jSU and GSU joining the SWAC in 1958, SU had won 9 titles with 4 as co-champs and 5 as outright champ. After jSU and GSU joined the SWAC in 1958, SU won 9 title with 3 as co-champs and 6 as outright champs. Overall, it seems like SU won 50% of its titles before and after jSU and GSU joined the SWAC and SU won 55% of its outright titles after jSU and GSU joined the SWAC.

SU's SWAC title years:

1937 co-champs
1938 co-champs
1940 co-champs
1949 co-champs
1960 co-champs
1966 co-champs
1975 co-champs

Last edited:

I guess he and jayrob were hatched lacking intelligence. sad. :lol:

Those two should never utter the word FACTS again, knowing damn well they are yanking shyt clean out of their azzes.

Those two should never utter the word FACTS again, knowing damn well they are yanking shyt clean out of their azzes.

:lol: true

Hey '89, just in case you didn't realize it, you posted numbers proving my FACTS but as usual, it went right over your head. LOL!! I CLEARLY stated that su hasn't won an OUTRIGHT SWAC title in 30 years. Then you posted what I had already said. Hahahahahahaha!! Let's see here:

1960 co-champs
1966 co-champs
1975 co-champs

Between 1959 and 1993 (34 years), su didn't have ONE outright championship. That's three decades plus four. I gave you credit for four years I shouldn't have. I'm taking back that credit. That's 34 long years without ONE outright title. LOL!! Po su!!!

Last edited:

I guess he and jayrob were hatched lacking intelligence. sad. :lol:

When the blind lead the blind ('89 and Jax), they BOTH fall in the ditch. Hmmm, I've read that somewhere before.:emlaugh:

When the blind lead the blind ('89 and Jax), they BOTH fall in the ditch. Hmmm, I've read that somewhere before.:emlaugh:

An empty wagon makes the most noise. Hmmm...empty wagon=jayrob :emlaugh:

Good thing jSUe joined the SWAC in 1958, because Lincoln had a guaranteed garden tool every year. And that is a FACT. :lol: :emlaugh:

1952 Jackson State 0 Lincoln University 61
1953 Jackson State 13 Lincoln University 27
1954 Jackson State 13 Lincoln University 24
1955 Jackson State 6 Lincoln University 27

Last edited:

Good thing jSUe joined the SWAC in 1958, because Lincoln had a guaranteed garden tool every year. And that is a FACT. :lol: :emlaugh:

An su person hanging on the gonads (that's nutts for you slow folks) of an obscure school called Lincoln some five decades ago. Isn't this the same Lincoln where Grambling got it's lone victory from, yet this su-er is braggin on it?! Wow!! Talk about massive diversion and grasping at air? This is what you get when FACTS slaughters ignorance.:emlaugh:

Last edited:

Hey Jax, what about them 34 years of futility? LOL!!

An su person hanging on the gonads (that's nutts for you slow folks) of an obscure school called Lincoln some five decades ago. Isn't this the same Lincoln where Grambling got it's lone victory from, yet this su-er is braggin on it?! Wow!! Talk about massive diversion and grasping at air? This is what you get when FACTS slaughters ignorance.:emlaugh:

You are so screwed up that you can't tell the difference in your azzhole from a hole in the ground. You might want to ask Grambling folks who they got their lone win from last season. And the team wasn't from Missouri. How does it feel to be SU's, GSU's, and Lincoln's garden tool? Does it feel like a train has ran over y'all azzes?

Last edited:

Hey son. What about Su owning jstank? LOL

Keep dreaming and diverting from those 34 years of nothingness. Grambling is the only school I respect in the SWAC that is remotely on JSU's level when it comes to football. But whatever helps you save face and cope, have at it. You're known to be in denial when it comes to Mighty JSU.

:lol: :emlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back