Will the SWAC East (A&M, Ala St., Alcorn, Valley) please get better, I'm begging you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Will the SWAC East (A&M, Ala St., Alcorn, Valley) please get better, I'm begging

I think you shorted them one. I think Alcorn has 4, Jackson State 3 and Alabama State 1 (I haven't fact checked this though)

Okay, give them 8. That is still less than 9, which is how many a certain SUperior school they hate the most have won. :lol:

Re: Will the SWAC East (A&M, Ala St., Alcorn, Valley) please get better, I'm begging

Okay, give them 8. That is still less than 9, which is how many a certain SUperior school they hate the most have won. :lol:

That's why they're mad. :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Damn Shame! :lol: :emlaugh:

Now y'all know in their little world all of this is just a myth, but that 50k seat domed stadium is real. :emlaugh:

This right here tells me it is real:

Hoard also reported that the house had passed a bill that would see $75 million would be allocated to JSU for the project.

http://blogs.clarionledger.com/jsu/2013/02/27/jsu-shows-off-proposed-domed-stadium/

You can get any realer than that.

Last edited:

Everybody with common sense knows SU has no football history other than that dude your stadium is named after and maybe Pete. But in between, what did you do? Here's the good part.:emlaugh:
You went 30 years without ONE sole championship, yet you wanna compare a 30 year championship drought to JSU's record? You guys know what delusional means and you are it.:lol: 30 lonnng years without ONE sole SWAC championship and you claim you on Mighty JSU's level? Pullleasse!!!

Zero Hall of Fame players??!! Pullleeassse!!!

Zero SWAC title's in the '70's??!! Pulleasse!!!

Zero SWAC title's in the '80's??!! Pullease!!

Haven't been to an SCG in 8 years??!! Pulleeeaase!!

JSU has won at least one SWAC title in EVERY decade since 1970. Can SU say the same thing?! ......

PUULLLEEEASSE!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Everybody with common sense knows SU has no football history other than that dude your stadium is named after and maybe Pete. But in between, what did you do? Here's the good part.:emlaugh:
You went 30 years without ONE sole championship, yet you wanna compare a 30 year championship drought to JSU's record? You guys know what delusional means and you are it.:lol: 30 lonnng years without ONE sole SWAC championship and you claim you on Mighty JSU's level? Pullleasse!!!

JSU has won at least one SWAC title in EVERY decade since 1970. Can SU say the same thing?! ......

I have one question.....Do y'all have a shrine room in that DOMED STADIUM for all of y'all HOF players and SWAC titles? Next time I'm in Jackson, MS, I would like to visit it. Better yet, can you please send me the web site address to that shrine room in that DOMED STADIUM.

Where did you get this mindless drivel???? From the Blue Bengal den??? You might wanna go back and ask them to give you some new material.

You are a member of the Blue Bengal den, aren't you??

:snicker:

Where did you get this mindless drivel???? From the Blue Bengal den??? You might wanna go back and ask them to give you some new material.

You are a member of the Blue Bengal den, aren't you??

:snicker:

I was waiting for him to give me that web address to the shrine room in that DOMED STADIUM to tell them to add Mel Blount as a member. I'm sure as delusional as they are, they might have thought Mel Blount attended that tiny school in Jackson, MS.

Last edited:

tell them to add Mel Blount as a member. I'm sure as delusional as they are, they might have thought Mel Blount attended that tiny school in Jackson, MS.

How soon they forget.... :smh:

Maybe they would also like to add our baseball HOF'er. I bet his bust statue would look nice in that DOMED STADIUM.

b32315d7-047f-4896-9ad3-35a25dc14ff7.jpg

I do believe we have had athletes to win professional championship rings in football, baseball, and basketball and not to mention some of our gold medalist in track.

Last edited:

SU hasnt won the west since 2004 but they are in a thread talking about how to win the EAST. Laughable :emlaugh:

SU hasnt won the west since 2004 but they are in a thread talking about how to win the EAST. Laughable :emlaugh:

...and STILL manage to have a 2-1 record regarding the SCG in BHam....Unlike jstanks record regarding the same. Now that's laughable. :lol:

What is it, like 1-4? :lol:

We still have won the east more than su has won the west.

They don't wanna touch that 30 year drought, yet they supposed to be on JSU's level?!:lol::lol:
They couldn't hang in football, so they switched the subject to baseball, basketball and track. LOL!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

They haven't forgotten. What has happen is these relatively new people come over here and just outright lie. That is the reason why the quality of smack has gone down and the traffic has declined in this forum. Back in the day, we would "SMACK WITH FACTS." The kind of stuff that goes on in this forum now is straight b.s.

They haven't forgotten. What has happen is these relatively new people come over here and just outright lie. That is the reason why the quality of smack has gone down and the traffic has declined in this forum. Back in the day, we would "SMACK WITH FACTS." The kind of stuff that goes on in this forum now is straight b.s.

Hey J, are you directing those quotes to your fellow Jags, cause my 30 year drought post ain't no theory, then again, I think you, being as intelligent as you are, already know this.

And as far as the smack board declining, you can blame that on your su bandgeeks and the decline in the quality of su football. SU's once famous smackers have all left the building because they were getting smacked to death so they did the next best thing.....they left.:lol:

I wonder how many of them drive by the proposed site after church every Sunday expecting some type of construction sign from God. Maybe I should park a bulldozer there to see how many pictures I can get of it.

Shole is a pretty dozer:

Bulldozer_SD6G.jpg

The above post reminds me of a comment given by a VERY angry su fan as he was walking down the stadium tunnel after JSU had beaten them once again at Memorial. Instead of talking about football and the asswhuppin they just took, he resorted to saying...."get yall''s own damn stadium". I felt really sorry for him after hearing that. Now it's deja vu all over again. I'm now feeling sorry for '89.:snicker:

The above post reminds me of a comment given by a VERY angry su fan as he was walking down the stadium tunnel after JSU had beaten them once again at Memorial. Instead of talking about football and the asswhuppin they just took, he resorted to saying...."get yall''s own damn stadium". I felt really sorry for him after hearing that. Now it's deja vu all over again. I'm now feeling sorry for '89.:snicker:

I bet you burn up a tank of gas every Sunday after church to see if God has answered your prayers. :lol: :emlaugh:

Somehow people forget the things they say just a few days ago and we to believe whatever you say.

Why am I not surprised at the the naysayers? These same folks blame SWAC members for underachieving, yet when one of it's own tries to achieve something out of the box and instead of seeing the upside and reading the article, they jump to the negative conclusion without knowing the details. It boggles the mind.

http://www.tspnsports.com/forums/sh...ING-FORWARD-WITH-PLANS-FOR-DOME-STADIUM/page5

Last edited:

The powder blue elephant in the room is that 30 year football drought.:emlaugh: 30 years??!! Dizzzaaammmm!!! LOL!!

SU hasn't won the west since 04 FACT. As far as attendance JSU has own the record more, and JSU's attendance in the SCG is better. The only game where SU had a good attendance at the SCG was when they played JSU. FACTS

Last edited:

SU hasn't won the west since 04 FACT. As far as attendance JSU has own the record more, and JSU's attendance in the SCG is better. The only game where SU had a good attendance at the SCG was when they played JSU. FACTS

Fact. Jstank is 1-3 at the SCG in B Ham.
Fact. SU is 2-1 at the SCG in B Ham
Fact: Su is 2-0 with regards to the SWAC MEAC Challenge
Fact: jstank is 0-1 with regards to the SWAC MEAC Challenge
Fact. SU owns jstank(29-28) in football.
Fact: Both Southern and JSU have 17 SWAC titles. (so even with a "30 year drought that some dumb ass drunk monkey" mentioned, that gave jstank all the time to AT LEAST tie their pappy??) :lol:
Fact: SU has 9 Black College National Championship Trophies
Fact: Jsu has 3 Black College National Championship Trophies
Fact: Southern U Ranks #1 in swac football attendance.

http://ebrnorth.wafb.com/news/events/56192-southerns-football-attendance-ranked-number-one-swac

Like I said. We OWN jstank. :lol:

Last edited:

All this BS over a thread started many years ago.....

:argue: :argue2:

:crazy: :mrt:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back