Will Somebody Get This Lame Poster Named LAMONT

Dr. Sweet NUPE

First this fool said that Grambling lost to Jackson State last year and tried to smack. Any known smacker would know that GSU lost only two games.......my conclusion.....SAD.....

Second this Slapnuts says that Grambling offense is like watching paint dry......my conclusion.......SAD.......

I really think that LAMONT is one of the Puddins posting as a SPOON!!!!!

Dr. SWEETLOOP, Puhleese

Hey Dr. Sweetloop, yes, Grumbling won last year. But, your best team in years, beat Jackson's worst team in years by 3 WHOLE POINTS! Before that game, you hadn't won in like at least 5 years, probably longer...

And you still get punked by Southern EVERY year, even though your dumb arses have had the better team the last two years.

The point is, Mr. Sweetloopness, Grumbling doesn't have a chance. :eek:

Now, stay sweet, Mr Nope:bawling:

LaMont

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
:emlaugh: :emlaugh:
? lamont again are you from the SWAC or just
a jsucks and sucks tit liker....
Go bother the MEAC you'er in there league....

Re: Dr. SWEETLOOP, Puhleese

And your point is.......if we won by three points then why did you show you stupidity by posting the score?

Originally posted by LaMont
Hey Dr. Sweetloop, yes, Grumbling won last year. But, your best team in years, beat Jackson's worst team in years by 3 WHOLE POINTS! Before that game, you hadn't won in like at least 5 years, probably longer...

And you still get punked by Southern EVERY year, even though your dumb arses have had the better team the last two years.

The point is, Mr. Sweetloopness, Grumbling doesn't have a chance. :eek:

Now, stay sweet, Mr Nope:bawling:

LaMont

Back