Will Jesse be sent to negotiate with the Terrorists?

J-State Tiger

Senate Candidate #7
The question that is on everyones mind now is will Jesse Jackson be sent in to somehow peacefully resolve the conflict between JSU and the lesser schools in the SWAC. Jesse could also negotiate a deal that would keep his alma mater from being terrorized on Nov 3.

The Problem is, there seems to be no negotiating with the terrorists and their strongman leader Robert "Man of Steel" Kent Only destruction and frightened locals remain in the wake of his terror attacks.

Jesse Please send help. I am Sced of Kent and these terrorists myself.

Actually, I just heard that the Taliban had changed it's mind and wanted JSU's most famous alum to come to Afghanistan instead.

They just can't think of his name right now...

Lee me see, isn't it that the same councilman dude...uhh, what his name?

Didn't.... uhhh...what's his name...go to JSU for grad school or something?

Oh, you mean the Secretary of Education for the United States of America. That guy that controls the whole nations education system, including that little school in North Carolina. Ah, dayum i can't think of it either......ah...

LOL

Ahhh ahhh lol! Has Jesse ever held a public office? If President of the Rainbow Coalition is the closest and of your grads has gotten to the white house, youaintonjsulevel.

PS we got a Man in Congress too.... 2 out of the 3 branches aint bad. :D

BTW: Get you facts straight, Noise Talka.

That "little school" in NC has 8,000 students. That big school in Jackson has 6,500.

Jackson has a population of 196, 637. Greensboro, NC has a population of 223, 891.

Now who is really smalltime?

Greensboro? Is that where AT&T is? Thanks BT. Finally a helpful useful stat from you.

Now, all of you playas know that Jesse aint trying to negotiate for no hostages. That just an excuse to get away from his wife with another one of his hoes. A nice trip to Afganistan with another one of of his hoes is just wht Jesse needs right now. They can see the country side, he can get one of the locals to show her a rocket launcher, maybe he can get one of them dudes to let him and her wrap up in one of those towels off their head.

Doesnt that sound so romantic, walking down one of those unpaved roads, stepping over raw sewage. Maybe Bin Laden himself will let Jesse use one of his caves, the romance cave.

Dont let Jesse fool yall. This is just another excuse for the biggest playa on the planet to uuuuh slip away.

Back