Why we do not see the Bible alike

Dr H..

These are some questions I asked during a survey

Because we have different attitudes toward the bible

Comments

1. Some have the idea that the Bible cannot be understood: that it is above human comprehension

2. Others have the idea that God never intended for us to understand the Bible.

Would God be just if He gave us a book that we cannot understand? And then required that we understand and obey in order to be saved?

3. Some think that the Bible is not to be understood alike.

This would make God a respecter of persons. Thus, He would be saving individuals based on two standards.

The Influence of Parents

Survey Results

Ninety-nine percent of the time children are inclined to follow their parents in religion. Not only religious standards but also, in the standards of courtship, beliefs, moral character but at the same time consider them as being outdated.

Because of the creeds of men

Comment

There are to many creed or doctrine of men keep people from seeing the Bible alike, which causes division and hinder the unity that Jesus prayed.

Because of Different Rules of Bible Study

Comment

Some think that any religious practice is right unless the Bible specifically forbids it. They look for the word ?Thou Shall Not?

There are many things that are spiritually and scripturally wrong even though the Bible does not condemn them by name. The Bible does not say ?Thou shall not smoke? Yet, we know that it is wrong, because of the medical problem that results from smoking. Your body is the temple of God and He lives in your temple [body]. Have you ever been in a room full of cigarette smoke?

Because Satan is good at his job: steal, kill, and destroy.

Remember division will make a house crumble almost faster than termites, but unity can make things happen. It has been this way since the beginning of time.

One thing though,....Mary, Martha and Lazarus didn't have no Bible. So how could they know what to do?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Mary, Martha and Lazarus, like Jesus lived during the OT and they the OT / various interperters of the Law [Scribes and Pharases].

I wonder why God didn't make us all alike? Look alike, think alike, like the same things, do the same things, believe the same things. Imagine how much less we'd have to talk about if that were the case.

I asked a pastor, "Why is there a devil?" "Why is there sin?" Why is there right?" "Why is there wrong?"

Fortitude said:
I wonder why God didn't make us all alike? Look alike, think alike, like the same things, do the same things, believe the same things. Imagine how much less we'd have to talk about if that were the case.

I asked a pastor, "Why is there a devil?" "Why is there sin?" Why is there right?" "Why is there wrong?"

What was the pastor's answer?

J4J said:
What was the pastor's answer?
He really couldn't answer. I think He said, "That's just the way God chose to create it." My question goes beyond the obvious. I really wondered why God established such things & then gave us free will. Hahaha :lol: that really had him stumped for words. I told him sometimes it seems as if we are pawns in a chess game. I further asked, "Why didn't God create us to only do what was right knowing many of us are dumb, lack wisdom etc. I told him we often talk about the Children of Israel but, all of information was not shared w/them. Which is where I guess their faith was supposed to kick in but, if you read the scriptures, it appears (& we don't know all the info they were given)they often didn't have a lot to go on. To that he replied, "After God had been w/them for some time they should have known that He would supply all of their needs like He'd done in the past.

One thing though,....Mary, Martha and Lazarus didn't have no Bible. So how could they know what to do?

If I understand your question correctly, ?So how could they know what to do??

Knowing what to do scripturally as it relates to obedience to God?s word.

They lived during the Old Testament [Laws of Moses] they did not have the OT as we have it today, in fact it was fragmented. The Laws of Moses are more than the Ten Commandments; the law is in Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy. Some think there are only 10 Laws [Commandments]. However, there were thousands of Laws [Thank God for Jesus ? I would have been stone to death].

How do we know that Jesus lived and died under the OT Law? Gal. 4:4; Luke 24:44; There are a number of scripture that places Jesus teaching in the Temple and not the Church, one of the most famous being ? when Jesus was in the temple conversing with the Scribes, Pharisees and Doctors.

Whenever the Hebrews, wanted to know something about God / Moses Law they would go to the Pharisees / Sadducees [oral tradition] who were the interpreters of the law. And the scribes were the ones that recorded the law. Here is an example, if we [you and I was married] and one of us was caught committing adultery ? go to the interpreters of the law and they would say ?according to the Law of Moses, book 1, the penalty for moichao [adultery] is stoning and I will be stoned for moichao. Another being, if we were married, you told me that you could cook. After a week or two I found out that you could not cook, I could divorce you.

I read an article that said there were more than a thousand laws under the OT.

Note:

The Pharisees' rival sect was the Sadducees. The Sadducees were mainly from the conservative and upper priestly class, the Pharisees tended to be middle class and open to religious innovation. In the interpretation of the law the Pharisees differed from the Sadducees in their use of oral legal tradition to supplement the Torah, although their interpretations, once given, were scrupulously adhered to. Pharisaic emphasis on divine providence led to a marked fatalism, and they adopted a belief in resurrection, all of which was rejected by the Sadducees. The struggle for power between the two groups led to bitterness [toward each other] in some cases, violence.

Fortitude said:
...My question goes beyond the obvious. I really wondered why God established such things & then gave us free will. Hahaha :lol: that really had him stumped for words. I told him sometimes it seems as if we are pawns in a chess game. I further asked, "Why didn't God create us to only do what was right knowing many of us are dumb, lack wisdom etc. ...

God created man to only do what was right. The choice of doing what is right is our choice to lovingly obey Him. But, Adam made the wrong choice. It did not change God's creation - that was already complete. What it changed was man's nature and how that nature is reproduced. Jesus came so that restore the relationship and our ability to choose God faithfully.

dacontinent said:
God created man to only do what was right. The choice of doing what is right is our choice to lovingly obey Him. But, Adam made the wrong choice. It did not change God's creation - that was already complete. What it changed was man's nature and how that nature is reproduced. Jesus came so that restore the relationship and our ability to choose God faithfully.
I understand that. My point is, rhetorically speaking, why give us any OTHER option other than to "lovingly obey Him." Why is there wrong? Why are there things that cause us to need to be "restored?"

asked a pastor, "Why is there a devil?" "Why is there sin?" Why is there right?" "Why is there wrong?"

What!

Your pastor, should have been able to answer this without hesitation.

Prior to Lucifer[ shining one/light bearer] downfall ? He was a Cherubim in the heavenly court of God. In fact he was a singer with a beautiful voice.

The very first sin was committed in heaven by Lucifer.

The King of Tyre and the King of Babylon were the very personification of Satan. In the book of Isaiah Chapter 14: 12 God uses the King of Babylon to illustrate what happen to Lucifer [he was lifted up with pride] also in Ezekiel 28 God use the Prince of Tyrus to illustrate the same.

Afterwards there was a war in heaven ? Revelation 12:7

Lucifer was kicked out ? Jesus said ?And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.? Luke 10:10

He now is on earth deceiving mankind ? Revelation 12:9,

There is a scripture where God said that he made / created Sin or Evil ? I have the reference at home in my preaching bible. I will post the scripture this evening

The devil is the originator of sin ? 1 John 3:8

In the beginning Lucifer was not a devil [diabolos {dee-ab'-ol-os}] he became a devil after he sinned. Look at the definition of ?devil? to slander, slanderous, accusing falsely, a calumniator, false accuser, slanderer

The devil has access to ?us, earth? today through the will of God ? Job 1:6 ->

Dr H.. said:
What!

Your pastor, should have been able to answer this without hesitation. Not my pastor - A PASTOR.

Prior to Lucifer[ shining one/light bearer] downfall ? He was a Cherubim in the heavenly court of God. In fact he was a singer with a beautiful voice. Why was there even a downfall? The option of a downfall?

There is a scripture where God said that he made / created Sin or Evil ? I have the reference at home in my preaching bible. I will post the scripture this evening This is what I'd like to know

The devil is the originator of sin ? 1 John 3:8
In the beginning Lucifer was not a devil [diabolos {dee-ab'-ol-os}] he became a devil after he sinned. Look at the definition of ?devil? to slander, slanderous, accusing falsely, a calumniator, false accuser, slanderer
Why was there an option for Lucifer to become a devil? Why was there a sin for him to commit.

The devil has access to ?us, earth? today through the will of God ? Job 1:6 -> Why was he allowed to have access to us - he means us no good?

Fort

There is a scripture where God said that he made / created Sin or Evil ? I have the reference at home in my preaching bible. I will post the scripture this evening

Finally got home, ok here is the scripture. This particular scripture deals with the God the sovereignty of God. [Romans 9:14-24]

?I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil; I the Lord do all these.? Isaiah 45:7.

Why was he allowed to have access to us - he means us no good?

He has limited access to us, because God has put a ?Hedge? around Christians as he did Job [1:10]. Notice, each time he approached Job, he had to approach God and get His permission. Also, notice God, only gave him permission to do certain things but not kill him. God was testing Job faith I believe God allows, him to have access to? test? our faith. This particular scripture tell us that Satan also has direct access to God. However, guess what, so do we. There we do not need a ?Priest or Preacher? to pray for us.

Now Check this out, turn to 1 Kings 22:19-23. What do you think about that?

Remember God created Satan as the head of the Angels. He was at one time the most powerful, intelligent and beautiful angel in heaven. Known as Lucifer (Angel of Light), he was second only to God Himself (Ezekiel 28:12-15). He can quote and misquote scripture. But, because of the desire to be like God, Lucifer rebelled against God and was kicked out of heaven along with one-third of all the angels (I Tim. 3:6; Rev. 12:4). Thus, Satan and the demons are actually fallen angels. The Bible also mentions other "Principalities and Powers", (Rom. 8:38-39) which we do not know much about. They can be a different class of demons or even other created "entities" that the Bible does not

Why was there an option for Lucifer to become a devil? Why was there a sin for him to commit.

There was not a sin for him to commit, he took it upon himself to commit the sin of ?Pride?. Lucifer, like us is a created being and God has granted us the right to make decisions. The devil does not make you sin; however, he has some influence, but he is not twisting your arm. Does he know your thoughts? NO, but his agents / demons are all around us.

Downfall

God, know the heart of every man that has ever lived, died and to be born. He knew before hand that man would eventually fall. Therefore, long before the creation of the world God had already put into place a scheme of redemption, the Church through Christ.

That?s why I know that every Church in existence is not approved by God. Why, because God has specific requirements concern the time, place and date the church will be established.

Now here is the ?heart checking? part check out the history of your church ?Baptist, Methodist, Seventh Day, Mormons etc. In addition, compare what the bible says to what is recorded in your church history.

Hence ? John the Baptist did not start the Baptist Church. In fact he was not a Christian and died before the day of Pentecost. Was the founder Christ or John Smyth, was it founded in Jerusalem or England?

DWAYNE

I agree with you on 1 Cor.2:10 - 16.

I would also add

"But if our gospel be hid, itis hid to them that are lost."

"In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them." 2 Cor. 4:3,4

The word blinded means to have your mind filled with smoke. It's like an individual being blindfolded in a dark room, full of somke trying to find his / her way out.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I couldn't agree more. This means that if the Devil blinds you (and God allows it for what ever reason) Then that means that you CAN NOT SEE. Therefor, it would take a Miricle from God for some people to see the truth. There will be others who will never be able to see the truth, after all, We were all Chose by God. I don't know why but this is the way it is and I accept it. I don't understand, but I trust God anyway. He knows more than me and I will follow Him. I will pray for the smoke to be removed from other peoples' eyes and mine also if there is any. The Prayers of the RIGHOUS availith much(says the bible) Thais is the reason that FUll Gosple is comming to most denominations. If us Spirit Filled Christians keep praying, We know that God will complete their salvation back to the way it was intended to never be moved. Acts2:38

?Miracle? absolutely not,

In order for people to be saved or have the ?scales removed from their mind [blinded]? all they have to do is obey the word. The truth is people are disobedient and do not want to obey, plain and simple.

?Chosen by God?

I hope that I misunderstand your statement. The way I am interpreting your statement is that God selected certain people to be saved. If I am correct, your statement is false, why, because Jesus died for the sins of mankind and not for a selected few, although only a few will accept the Gospel. This would also make God a respecter or person. Everyone has an opportunity to be saved.

Are you quoting from:

According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: Ephesians 1:4

Exegesis

According as ?is a connective which modifies the previous verse [3]. The spiritual blessings are given are in accord with the divine will of God. This [the] world and the universe will operate according to the plan and purpose of God. According as ?reflects back ? to the three-in-one blessings of the last verse [spiritual blessings]

In spiritual blessings, which are enclosed in the heavenlies, which are in in Christ.

1:4

God planned our salvation way back before the foundation of the world. The came Jesus, at the right time and place headed toward the cross for our salvation. God chose believers [giving everyone and opportunity to believe] in Christ before the foundation of the world [God already knows the one that are going to be saved]. That means that we did not do the choosing [you know how we say you are saved, your are lost ?using human wisdom?]. The entire choice, to save those that obey illustrate the sovereignty of the wisdom and goodness of God.

Holy and Blameless

Your life has been changed through the obedience of the gospel.

God, choose me ?because I was obedient?

God did not choose Robby Red, because he was disobedient

Why, God has the ability to look into the future of an individual and see his or her lifestyle and if a person will ultimately enter heaven gate.

Dr H.. said:
“Miracle” absolutely not,
In order for people to be saved or have the “scales removed from their mind [blinded]” all they have to do is obey the word. The truth is people are disobedient and do not want to obey, plain and simple.
Dr. H, for once, I agree w/Dwayne. How can you obey a God that you don't understand or even trust? Some weren't taught as children about God. I KNOW the devil BLINDS many people until they are totally oblivious to the things of God. Don't they first need to BELIEVE in God & his word? Meditate on it....study it...& then their faith can be perfected to a level of obedience.

The reason people do not trust / believe God [although they may have been baptized] is because they have not been taught about and learned of God. The biggest mistake people make is to be baptized after hearing a sermon or after two night of a revival. It took the disciples, years to understand the Christ, that tells me a person attending a Sunday morning service do not understand God. Another mistake is ?I can learn about God without going to Church? ?I do not need a preacher to tell me about God? and so on.

We are all born void of God?s word but, God gave us a mind to learn his word, it all depends on what is our priority in life. There are individuals that can sing all of the Temptations Greatest Hits, but can not name all the books of the bible or quote John 3:16 ? 20. There are individuals that can quote statistics from last week Lakers win over Houston, but cannot name the 12 tribes. Why? Their priority is ?sports? and not God or learning about God. We have the capacity to learn and to obey. We have to decide what is most important to us. ?Seek ye first the Kingdom??..? Thw question is what are we seeking?

This is what I am saying:

It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught [teachings, instructions] of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned [to be informed, practice, increase in knowledge] of the Father, cometh unto me. John 6:45

And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isa. 54:13

God, can and do work ?miracles? however, if we are always looking for God to perform miracles, where is our faith ?Walk By Faith and Not By Sight? So then faith [cometh] by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. Romans 10:17

I believe people can be taught about God, however are they willing to learn. The Holy Spirit [God, Christ], is the teacher, through his word. But, why aren?t we all learning of God? Perhaps, the answer is ?people want to be entertained in churches? and that is what?s happening in most churches, people are being entertained rather than taught. People do not want to know about God, why, because He is going to hold them responsible, but they are going to be held responsible regardless, especially those that have their ?five senses?

Perhaps this is why God prohibits mechanical music in Church. Take and average Sunday, The music is being played and then the sermon and then the music, everyone is hyped up from the music. We are at home, what is the topic of conversation 99% of the time it is about the singing and not the sermon. Ask the average "Church Go'er" Sunday. They can tell you about the music but have to look at the program to talk about the sermon.

Maybe people do not have faith, because they do not hear enough of God?s word.

Ok...Dr.H I Know Jesus died for all of us. Only a few will find the right path according to the bible. Only those who does his will (obey). God knew and know who will and wont accept his true word. We were chosen. That is what the bible say. I believe it. It was never intended to be like this. If it wasn't for people throughout history, dissagreeing with the original truth that was taught and comming up with all these denominational differences. That would confuse anyone. But lies are of the devil and the devil got into the church to still(the truth) kill(the truth) and destroy(the truth/christians) and for some reason, God is allowing it to happen. I wish God would just appear sometimes and straight out tell the world what the truth is but since he will not, all we have to go on is the bible. There are alot of differences in understandings but intended only one way when it was written. It's up to us to find the 1 true way. There is no way but one. The beliefes of the Apostles. Their, faith and understanding(wich was revealed by God-the Holy Spirit) is the 1 Faith. 1 Lord(Jesus), 1 Faith(Apostolic), 1 Baptism.(Jesus name) This is what was taught in the bible and shouldn't have ever changed.
Remember when the church got started on the day of Pentecost, and the question was asked,"Brothers, what must we do?" and Peter replied,"Repent and be baptised everyone of you in the NAME OF JESUS for the forgiveness of sins, and you will recieve the Gift of the Holy Ghost.(Acts2:38) That was the way of salvation then and it is like that now. Yet, we have all these ministries on TV and in churches telling people, "ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PRAY THIS SINNERS PRAYER AND YOU ARE SAVED" That is not the truth and if you think you only have to pray a prayer to be saved, then you are not saved yourself by bible standards. God doesn't hear the prayers of a sinner. You have to REPENT(STOP SINNING) and be baptised in the NAME OF JESUS in order for your sins to be forgiven, and they you will recieve the Holy Spirit. Once that happens, you are Righteous in the eyes of GOd and then your prayers will be heard in the name of Jesus. To believe in God's only Son is to keep his commandments. His comments were given to the Church through his Apostles and Prophets. If we hold to the Gosple that was preached of them, Just as it was preached, then we are ok. When ever someone tell you that you can be saved with out John3:16-Acts2:38, or Fomans10:9 then you are not saved. You have to do all thre. You have to first believe, then confess, then get baptised, then recieve the Holy Spirit. You are then saved according to the bible. Any church, or man saying different, is a liar and the Truth is not in him. Jesus is the cornerstone of all true believers.
Anyway, Dr. H, I have a question for you...You told me that when the deciples spoke in tongues, they were speaking a language that everyone could understand. You were right. You remember I told you about some time ago that there are 2 different kind of tongues? Remember I told you that there is the Gift of tongues (wich the apostles had) and the Manifestation of the Holy Ghost. (Wich is the prayer language tongues) You told me that If I speak in tongues and it sounds like gibberish to you or anyone, then it's not suppose to because when the deciples did it, it didn't sound like gibberis to no one. Let me explain something to you. Everyone that was represented on the day of penticost knew that the Apostles were Galileans...So of course they would be amazedthat they could all of a sudden speak their language by the miricle of the Holy Spirit. BUT
Remember when the bible say that "WHILE PETER YET SPAKE, THE HOLY GHOST FELL ON ALL WHO HEARD THE MESSAGE BECAUSE THEY HERD THEM SPEAKING IN TONGUES AND PRAISING GOD." Remember that scripture Dr.H ? My statement to you is that when peter was talking to them, they both knew the same language and they alwretty understood each other. But How would Peter have known when they spoke in tongues if he understood what they were saying. He knew what they were saying before the Holy Ghost came on them. But yet, he knew when they had recieved the Holy Ghost. If I am talking to you in English and you recieve the Holy Ghost and speak in English still, then would I know you recieved it or would you have to talk in another language that I couldn't understand in order for me to know that you had the Holy Ghost. COMMON SENSE should tell you that the tongues of these people are not the same tongues of the Apostles. The apostles tongues are able to be translated into languages (As it was heard in that manner) but if Peter is noticing someone recieveing the Holy Spirit(That SPEAKS HIS LANGUAGE ANYWAY) then the person OBVEOUSLY had to have spoke in ANOTHER language in order for peter to know. If he was speaking the same language that he and Peter already knew, then Peter would not have had any way of knowing if he had recieved the Spirit or not. Peter knew. How did he know? He knew in the same way that you would know If I speak in a tongue in your presence Dr.H. You wouldn't understand it. (ACTS10:44-46) READ THIS CAREFULLY...ESPECIALLY VERSE46. For He Heard them speak...Not in the same language, but in a different language that Peter couldn't have known or understood. In other words, it sounded like Jibberish to Peter. If peter could understand it, then the man never changed languages. Therefor it would have been impossible for peter to have known if he had the spirit unless the man spoke in another tongue. (WICH IS THE ANGELIC TONGUE) The tongues of MEN is what the APOSTLES have. (Wich is the Gift of tongues/ wich are able to be translated or inturpreted) The tongues of everyone after them that first recieve the spirit is the Angelic prayer language tongues, wich isn't understood by no one, not even the person speaking. ACTS19:1-6 for another example. What do you have to say about this? (I hope you say, Dwayne, you are right, because that is what the bible says.) .
My point to you Dr,H is that when someone recieves the spirit, and speaks in tongues, they will not speak in a tongue that can be understood to no one. After you recieve the Spirit, you can pray for the GIFT OF TONGUES wich is to be able to do what the Deciples did. There is a difference. Paul explains the difference in Corinthians. Ok, I am sorry for getting all of the subject, but I had to get this out there for everyone to see. once again, this is Bible and not Dwayne.

Hold up Dwayne

You did not tell me there were two different kinds of tongues, I am the one that the mentioned sometime ago the different kinds of tongues [dialecta and glossa] very few knew anything about dialect and glossa. You had never heard of the two terms until I introduced it to the board.

The reason your ?tongues? sound like gibberish, is because the apostles spoke in a ?known language? whether it be dialect or glossa. I have been to several Pentecostal services and the National Convention that is held in Memphis, moderated by a friend G E P. I have heard them speak in tongues it gibberish, it is not a dialect or glossa.

Do you understand the difference between the two. Yes, the apostles spoke in various dialects of Hebrew and Greek. However, there were some that spoke other languages ?bi-lingual? [glossa] which Aramaic, Arabic, Greek [Koine & Latin] this does not include the various languages of Africa and Europe and from each [glossa] there was various dialects. All those individual ?tribes / nations? named in Acts 2:9 were Jews or Proselyte Jews they understood the Hebrew Language or variations [dialects] of the language

Acts 2

In verse 3 & 4 the word ?other tongues? glossa {gloce-sah'} is used ?Holy Spirit? = Arabic, German, Russian, Latin, Spanish.

In verse 6, ?every man heard them speak in his own tongue / language. The word use here is dialektos {dee-al'-ek-tos}. So they head them in various forms of the ?Hebrew / Galilean? Language.

The Church as we know it started on the Day of Pentecost. However, the Church actually started in the OT with Israel

This is he, that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sina, and [with] our fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us: Acts 7:38

The day of Pentecost, was foretold in the OT and the events happen, they will never happen again.

38 - The Gift of the Holy Spirit. Gift ?dorea? something that is free, the HS is a GIFT from God. There is nothing in this scripture that talks about the Indwelling or Baptism of the HS.

?these denominational differences? The Pentecostal Church is denominational, It was founded by a man, I can not find it any where in the Bible. Jesus never said ?Upon This Rock I will Build the Pentecostal Church? He said Upon this Rock I will build my Church? Now go and do a grammatical study and you will find out exactly what he mean.

?The beliefes of the Apostles? On another topic you said ?that we should not believe the apostles? unless Jesus said it also. Here again, you have proven to be completely void of God?s word. What baptism are you talking about, The Holy Spirit or Water ?

You, seriously, seriously need to take off from work and study Greek and Hebrew Grammar and Syntax for a year then you will understand the Bible.

Dude, I knew it was 2 different kinds of tongues and I said it about a month ago because we have been going at it for 2 or 3 months now. I explained the difference between the 2 before. I just never used the terms you used. I didn't want to start another debate with you about this, I just wanted to see what you thought about that. I know what the truth is so lets get back to the topic at hand. Respond to what I said, before I got on that. Oh yeah Dr.H, If you have been to a penticostal convention and you heard them speak and didn't understand it (as you say) then how would you know if they are actually doing it or not. Unless they were speaking a language you haven't heard, you wouldn't have known. I would suggest you go and re read EVERYTHING I EVER WROTE pertaining to the Holy Spirit. Starting with my first 2 topics I ever put on the board. There was alot of things I said. If you read it and follow the scripture, there is no way you cant understand. Some people did read and understood.

Dwayne

I have heard practically every "known" language spoken on the face of the earth.

Have you ever heard of the Defense Language Institute in Monteray CA. If not the DLI is a school that train individuals that work for the Defense Department, CIA, NSA, FBI, OSI, DIA and other Intelligence Agencies. While on active duty in the military, I spent several months and sometime an entire year at the facility, to become familiar with peacticically every "known" language on the face of the earth. To include English and it's various dialects, Arabic and it's various dialects, Geraman and it's various dialects.

That's why I know if you are in the pulpit speaking a tongue, more than likely I am familiar with it. If a person is "speaking" Spanish, I can tell you if it is from Mexico, PR, Spain, Hunodorus or Bolivia.

Are you saying that you knew about glossa and dialect, before I introduced it to the board. Are you saying that you were familiar with Hermanutics, Exegesis, Syntax, Koine Greek, Greek Composition Chart, Greek Prepositions, Case and Gender, Dative, Geneitive, Feminie, Neuter, First Deciensions Paradigm, Definite Articles and other Greek and Hebrew Grammar. If you say yes you are being dishonest. Why, because last month I posted a simple bible verse written in Greek and asked you to translated it as of today you failed. Why? because you a novice with a little knowledge and do not understand the gramatical structure of the scriptures. Yes, I am hard on individuals that call themselves preachers and teachers, especially when they are misleading their flock, by teaching false doctrine. And you are attempting to teaching false doctrine on this board, guess what I am not going to let it happen.

Be carefu how you answer my questionl, because I have one of your responses. Allow me to answer the question, no you did not because your comment was "That understanding the original Language was not important" And "I beleive it was J4J stated that understanding language was important. That is why I know that your tongue speaking and healing is a lie.

I have read everthing you posted and a majority of the time you jump from topic to topic.

I posted a quote that stated, one of your own Pentecostal member said that the speaking in tongues was lie.

I have a good friend and co-worker that said the same thing and he has been preaching ten years and each Sunday he sits in the pulpit beside one of the "bishops" on National TV.

A X Girl friend that lives in Denver, her father is a X Bishop in the Pentecostal Church, he said "The whole thing is to get people hyped, because they do not know any better." They left the Pentecostal Church because her father said "That it was not right"

Another

Co-worker, her faher passed away three or four years ago. I attended a Sunday morning service and this lady "full of the HS" stepped on my feet,she said "excuse me,but I am full of the HG and I can't not control myself"

I have several more quotes from former members of the Pentecostal Church. I will more them happy to share them with you.

Oh do not let me forget this one, a Pentecostal Church member said at a lunchon I attended with several Baptist, Methodist and "Preachers" from various denominations and the subject of toung speaking wa being discussed. A well known, local Baptist Minister asked the Pentecostal Minister, what do you be saying when you are speaking in tongues. His reply was "with a laugh" I have no idea, I know it get the people riled up and it works.

Now I guess you are going to say the testamony of your own Bishops was not true because they do not have the HS.

Trust me you are not talking [discussing] this with someone that just started preaching and teaching last year. Yes, I teach in Hebrew, Greek and a little Aramiac, the original languages of the bible.

When you get paid try to find and purchase a book titled "Modern Preachers vs Bible Miracles" This exposes a lot of Pentecostal Preachers / Healers such as Jack Coe, Kathryn Kuhlman, Oral Roberts and others.

Back