Why was the thread closed

Dr. Sweet NUPE

This is serious sports business and desreves to be discussed. For moderator from Southern to close the thread is ridiculous.

Nupe, you know why...I give this one 5 minutes.
LOL

However, my take on the matter is just not to worry about it. SU will get what's coming to them. They just came off of 12-1 season but they suffered three years prior to that. UAPB won't be strong next year so having the JSU game to count for SU now is going to hurt them more than help them. They had it easy. :D

If you're speaking about the thread you created, it was closed because it's the 3rd thread on the same topic.

Also, there is way to debate on the SPORTS board without all the name calling and smack. That's the reason the other one was closed.

Jag Voice said:
If you're speaking about the thread you created, it was closed because it's the 3rd thread on the same topic.

Also, there is way to debate on the SPORTS board without all the name calling and smack. That's the reason the other one was closed.

None of you Jags answered the question and you all defended the SWAC is a bullcrap decision.

I have asked this, NastyNUPE has asked, SOG has asked this, now I want to hear the response from people Southern and UAPB.

If you do not play each other should you be allowed to play in the SWAC Championship or have the chance to be recognized as Black College Football Champions?

There's the question now answer it.
I don't see any name calling or smack in this. Looks like all threads on this topic are being closed.

Is Dr Sweet NUPE still around? I'm surprised he's not banned yet with the Nazis we have running the sports board. How dare he question a moderator?!?!?

My 2 cents,

Arkansas Pine Bluff, Southern, The AD?s for both schools, the SWAC Office and the SWAC Council of Presidents all share the blame for what has transpired.

In this case, someone should have been the BIGGER person and this was not the case.

"Some people should not be leaders!" :(

Dr. Sweet NUPE said:
This is serious sports business and desreves to be discussed. For moderator from Southern to close the thread is ridiculous.

As you can see, it was taken care of.......

Back