Why was the Serena Thread closed?

pv_symbiotic

Ghetto Bourgeois
I wanted to included this to my truck statement...

I told the truck salesperson about carrying azz the size of Serena's, the saleswoman told me that a F-150 SuperCrew Lariant is smallest that would comfortably haul that azz.

She said if the azz was bigger then she would recommend the F-350 Duelly.

If you don't quit while you're ahead, the HNIC will probably close this one. That thread turned into the Men's forum and became very inappropriate...this is a public message board. Pics of volcanic dycks are NOT allowed.

y'all act like you've never seen a woman dance and shake her ass before.

If you don't quit while you're ahead, the HNIC will probably close this one. That thread turned into the Men's forum and became very inappropriate...this is a public message board. Pics of volcanic dycks are NOT allowed.

y'all act like you've never seen a woman dance and shake her ass before.

I'll have to wait till I get home to check out this thread since 1 part of it I can't see here at work. But from what I've seen in that thread it hasn't been inappropriate. Seems like the women are ganging up on the men again for what they deemed and not what is true.

I'll have to wait till I get home to check out this thread since 1 part of it I can't see here at work. But from what I've seen in that thread it hasn't been inappropriate. Seems like the women are ganging up on the men again for what they deemed and not what is true.

Well, let me put it to an end now. I closed the thread. Don't blame this on the women. It was fine until someone thought it was appropriate to post a picture of a rock shaped like a penis. From that point it became totally off.

Well, let me put it to an end now. I closed the thread. Don't blame this on the women. It was fine until someone thought it was appropriate to post a picture of a rock shaped like a penis. From that point it became totally off.
um, thank you! :tup:

Ahh come on man......what the hell are we trying to do? Make this into a COGIC forum?

What pciture are you refering to? The water spout?

Reason number #345922019328734 that you should give us the men forum back.

And as a fyi.....I have a large group of guys willing to make nice donate to the site if we can get the forum back for good!

Well, what did that AKA shaking her ass have to do with Serena shaking hern?

Well hmmmm they were both showing what their mommy gave them?

:happydance:

And why do we have :banana: i hit it smiley if we are so conservative?

Well, what did that AKA shaking her ass have to do with Serena shaking hern?

Thats was a repost....you know you saw it before. But it should have just been edited out (since she exposed her breast at the end) and let the thread continue.

Thats was a repost....you know you saw it before. But it should have just been edited out (since she exposed her breast at the end) and let the thread continue.

Ok....I will send a pm to the person who post it letting them know it was wrong!

How you gonna sit here and tell me what I've seen before? I'd never seen that mess before I clicked the link this morning, and I'm mad as hell that I did it then.

And as a fyi.....I have a large group of guys willing to make nice donate to the site if we can get the forum back for good!

If that is the sole basis for you and your "large group of guys" to make a donation...keep your money.

If that is the sole basis for you and your "large group of guys" to make a donation...keep your money.

I got an idea delock, why don't you and that small army donate now then ask for the forum back? Ain't nothing like "we'll donate if... money". :lol:

I got an idea delock, why don't you and that small army donate now then ask for the forum back? Ain't nothing like "we'll donate if... money". :lol:

Ok, just make sure you have your part that we discuss ready!

Without getting into specifics, any site that accepts money and provides links and/or access to certain types of objectionable/questionable material can be declared a certain type of site where a whole new set of legal/financial/tax issues are opened. Read between the lines.

Without getting into specifics, any site that accepts money and provides links and/or access to certain types of objectionable/questionable material can be declared a certain type of site where a whole new set of legal/financial/tax issues are opened. Read between the lines.

You may need to get into specifics for us slo minded people today!

This site never has provided links or access to certain types of objectionalble/questionalble material. You will never find anywhere on this site where the site itself provided this material.

This site never has provided links or access to certain types of objectionalble/questionalble material. You will never find anywhere on this site where the site itself provided this material.

I wasn't referring to the site itself or any member of it's administration.

I was wondering what happened to my thread. I posted it...went to work..came back and as usual..it was gone.

Maybe if I posted some MIAKAs prancing around it would still be open...but I digress

Back