Why Ruben Studdard is the Smartest Man Alive

CT is not gonna like this deal. Po CT, she can't dance on this deal. The Spoon finally won.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I guess maybe she should have tried to make the shit work, being all "in love" and all.

Dummy.

:pimp: ing ain't easy when you know wtf you doin and that dumb batch didn't have a clue.

Now im going to need Ruban to stop picking up women in Wal Mart... u got semi star status now!

Now yall see why Ruban was smiling so much on this video LOL

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KpZEkNt0ZnM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Oh y'all got jokes about CT and her HALF campaign. Damn You Rueben! That's okay...we'll be on back...tomorrow, have no fear.

I told y'all about messing with us big dudes .... we ain't falling for that sh-t.

Brother was prepared .... nothing wrong with that. Me and the Future Mrs. 79 have even talked about it.

Damn you Reuben!!!! Next time muddahubbards! Next fracking time....

131887f7.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Aye CT... I know you need a HUG and :licky:!!!

A Brotha beat "Da system"...... Hmmmm imagine DAT!!!

:lol: :gone:

Aye CT... I know you need a HUG and :licky:!!!

A Brotha beat "Da system"...... Hmmmm imagine DAT!!!

:lol: :gone:

The one that got away.... **sigh**

Those heavyweights in my sig are about to release their book: GIRL, GET YO MONEY....we're expecting it to be a NY Times Bestseller....

Man= 2 Puddin= 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 It feels good to have those two under our belts. :happydance: :happydance:

Was the engagement ring included in the pre-nup? Otherwise, I don't feel she should have given it back. After marriage vows have been exchanged, a woman shouldn't have to return the engagement ring. The engagement ring is a symbol to intent to marry. Once marriage has taken place, she shouldn't give back or shouldn't have to (unless it was included in the prenup), in my opinion.

Everything else, I have no issue with. If there was a prenup, then it should be upheld.

Serious question, why do people get so emotional about pre-nups?

Because it reveals what marriage is really all about. A business transaction.

Women would like to believe they've pulled the wool over our eyes and asking them to sign a pre-nup lets them know that we're not fooled.

So, they get upset. :noidea:

Like 79, I plan to discuss it. Being honest, it is not a requirement for us to get a pre-nup before marriage but I atleast want to honestly sit down and have a conversation about it.

I have said that any man with money who get married without a pre-nup is a fool. RUBEN is nobodys fool. He even got the damm ring back. :lmao: :bowdown:

Get sick of gold-digging women thinking they are owed half of a mans life work just because she got a damm ring. Byotch didn't do anything to earn a dime and wanted a lifetime of Bentleys and mansions at his expense................:lol:

I have said that any man with money who get married without a pre-nup is a fool. RUBEN is nobodys fool. He even got the damm ring back. :lmao: :bowdown:

Get sick of gold-digging women thinking they are owed half of a mans life work just because she got a damm ring. Byotch didn't do anything to earn a dime and wanted a lifetime of Bentleys and mansions at his expense................:lol:

Agreed.

For wealthy men, this is necessary. A pre-nup is a must.

I'm not sure that's the case if you have a net worth less than ... say ... one million. If you marry the right woman, one million would be a launching pad and she would get half of everything built inside the marriage anyway. Marry a hoodrat who thinks your Benz and $70K job is a LOT of money ... well ... you might need something, but I'm not sure it's a pre-nup. :lol:

Agreed.

For wealthy men, this is necessary. A pre-nup is a must.

I'm not sure that's the case if you have a net worth less than ... say ... one million. If you marry the right woman, one million would be a launching pad and she would get half of everything built inside the marriage anyway. Marry a hoodrat who thinks your Benz and $70K job is a LOT of money ... well ... you might need something, but I'm not sure it's a pre-nup. :lol:

Shat!! :lol:

The average working joe is the one that need a pre-nup the most. You making say $50K and you get divorced. Once they snatch your house from under you, make the man pay the mnortage, plus alimony and child support if any kids are in the picture, you will be lucky to bring home enough to feed and house yourself. That money sum don't take into account if the woman go back and request more in a fit of anger like we all know they do in a lot of cases.

A rich mofo can absorb the blow. The average Joe can't. The average Joe need a pre-nup that say leave and take what you came with and we go our seperate ways. :lol:

Last edited:
Back