Why Men don't ask Women to Dance

"L" I do. There's a 50/50 chance to everything. You either get a yes or a no. If they say yes then it will be the best thing to hit them since money, if a woman tells me no then she doesn't know what she is missing out on.

Originally posted by jelli
Why Men don't ask women to dance any more? Inquiring minds want to know or just jelli wants to know.:confused:
baby15.gif
baby80.gif

See thats why I go to the zydeco. Any female will dance there.

Unless you're a pissy drunk old man that done pissed all over himself, or you just can't zydeco.

I stopped asking when I was in College. I got tired of the turndowns. But after college, I was traveling around the country and I relized most women don't play those games. I still don't ask, but only because I can't dance now. But if a woman asks, I'll go embarrass both of us on the floor.

Originally posted by BLAQUE PRINCE
See thats why I go to the zydeco. Any female will dance there.

Unless you're a pissy drunk old man that done pissed all over himself, or you just can't zydeco.
Can't zydeco...:(
Blaque Prince send help:(

I gots much jelli

Originally posted by unknown1
She ain't got no jelly, she got jam.:emlaugh: :emlaugh:
I gots much Jelli cuz Jam shole don't shake like this....:emlaugh:
flex06.gif

I've tried to ask a girl to dance and often she says yes and sometimes a no. Whenever she says no, I just move on to the next female. Nowadays, it's everyone for self on the dancefloor now.

Chivalry is really dead. :(

Sometimes I like to sit down and get my drink on, watch and talk. I get ask by women to dance (maybe it is an ATL thing) and I may or may not accept. But, I am always cordial and thank them for asking. It is annoying however when some women cant accept no and question it. On the other hand I have also experienced asking some women to dance and have received a very hostile reception. A no thank you would have served the same purpose and resulted in the same bottom line. I think that if a woman or man is liberal, there is a diplomatic way to decline someones request. Unfortunately, some people are very selfish (issues) and others just dont have "people" skills. A good personality in the long run can open up many doors prospectively professionally and socially.....Peace!!!

JROCK, you bring up a very interesting point, concerning turning a woman down.

I don't know how it is in the ATL, but here in DC, if you run up against one of these "All of that" kind of women, and you turn them down, all hell is gon' break loose.

Man, by the time you make it to the other side of the club, and get back around, you'll be GAY.

I used to think brothers who couldn't handle rejection were bad, but a woman who can't, is 3 times worse, and far more lethal.

By the time they finish cutting you up to girlfriends, and the women in the ladies room, you'll be sweeter than an apple pie.

NICE

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The women in the ATL for the most part are pretty cool. But, when they want something they can be as pushy as hell. Some will interrogate you as if you are on a witness stand if turned down for a dance. One is not obligated to dance every time a club is visited. It that is your objective then more power to you. We are not a monolithic people. Sometimes I will dance all night. And other times I will conversate and just enjoy looking and talking to some of these fine sisters.....Peace

Originally posted by D-NICE
JROCK, you bring up a very interesting point, concerning turning a woman down.

I don't know how it is in the ATL, but here in DC, if you run up against one of these "All of that" kind of women, and you turn them down, all hell is gon' break loose.

Man, by the time you make it to the other side of the club, and get back around, you'll be GAY.

I used to think brothers who couldn't handle rejection were bad, but a woman who can't, is 3 times worse, and far more lethal.

By the time they finish cutting you up to girlfriends, and the women in the ladies room, you'll be sweeter than an apple pie.

NICE

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Like men don't trip if a girl turns him down or even leave when she says no thank you.

Originally posted by JROCK The women in the ATL for the most part are pretty cool. But, when they want something they can be as pushy as hell. Some will interrogate you as if you are on a witness stand if turned down for a dance. One is not obligated to dance every time a club is visited. It that is your objective then more power to you. We are not a monolithic people. Sometimes I will dance all night. And other times I will conversate and just enjoy looking and talking to some of these fine sisters.....Peace
Now these things you speak of are not gender specific. Men can be very pushy also.

But jelli, why get all defensive????

It was a given that quite a few men don't know how to react when turned down for a dance, but hell...women HAVEN'T always asked men to dance, have they???? ;)

Men have been the historical "asker" since day ONE, so you haven't brought up anything new here. :p

So in cases where men start to get custody of children more and the MOTHERS don't want to play child support, don't try to come back with "well men do the same thing", because it IS already(and has been) a given, therefore....pointless. :)

Originally posted by Ntelekt
But jelli, why get all defensive????

It was a given that quite a few men don't know how to react when turned down for a dance, but hell...women HAVEN'T always asked men to dance, have they???? ;)

Men have been the historical "asker" since day ONE, so you haven't brought up anything new here. :p

So in cases where men start to get custody of children more and the MOTHERS don't want to play child support, don't try to come back with "well men do the same thing", because it IS already(and has been) a given, therefore....pointless. :)
Where did you see that I got deffensive. I was just stating the fact that the things that those fellas spoke of was not gender specific. That's all.:rolleyes: At any rate men aren't doing the asking anymore hense the reason for this post.:)

Of course they're not gender specific!!!
That's the whole point of the JROCK and NICE giving their commentaries...because WOMEN ACT CRAZY TOO!!! :p :D

It started the other-way-around, and they just flipped the script...that's all. :)

It's all good... ;)

Thank You Twin.

Jelli, I can't speak for brothers, who trip on women because, they've been turned down, I can only speak of my experiences with women, when I turn them down.

Have you ever stood at a bar, held a conversation with a woman, only to have a woman that you turned down a half hour ago, come up to the woman you're talking to, and say "Girl don't waste your time, he's gay."????????

Like I said, I can only speak from MY experiences in the club.

NICE :mad: :mad: :mad: :confused::confused:

D-Nice, what clubs are you going too:confused: :emlaugh: Man, that is crazy. Well as for myself, I aint the best dancer in the world(until I get few dranks in me :emlaugh: ) but I typically don't ask dudes to dance because of that reason....so I guess I'll just wait until the tables turn again.....

Signed,
Patiently waiting at the bar....

Originally posted by jelli
Well as for myself, I aint the best dancer in the world(until I get few dranks in me :emlaugh: )

Hmmm...

Is that you're skills actually DO improve when you're "tipsy" or is that you just get up enough nerve to show the "skills" that you ALREADY had??? ;)

*snicker*

Originally posted by Ntelekt

Hmmm...

Is that you're skills actually DO improve when you're "tipsy" or is that you just get up enough nerve to show the "skills" that you ALREADY had??? ;)

*snicker*
Hummm that an interesting question...I wonder.....:)

Hate I missed out on this one. EXCELLENT topic.

Going through the whole process only to be turned down?
:rolleyes:

Back