Why Is The Bible So Prejudiced Against Women?

The "god" of the bible is NOT the only stated god in the world. There are other supposed gods as shown by the Muslims, Jews, Hindu, native Americans and others. Me saying that the OT god is a myth is nowhere near being equivalent to saying that "there's no god". There are dozens and dozens of alleged "gods" around the world and they all don't revolve around Christianity.

You are a reasonably coherent and articulate person. I will post the verse again.
Ps 53:1
The fool hath said in his heart , There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.
KJV​

You know that David is not referring to any other deity as God in this passage. Consequently, you do understand that David is referring to Elohim/Adonai/Jehovah of the Hebrews in this passage. That God is to whom this passage refers. A Dacontinent Amplified Bible might read:
The fool says in his heart, The God of the Hebrews either does not exist or is a myth. Such people are corrupt, persistent sinners, and are basically worthless.​
Since you, JayRob, hold such a stance, the scripture as recorded in the King James identifies you as a fool. That is why I threw you under that bus and encouraged Dr. H to rest easy because he simply followed the definition of scripture in identifying you in that way.

This is not personal. I like you. I am merely passing along what the scripture says.

dac

I think what happened to JR is that he suffered some type of tragic in his life and since then, he has question the existence of God. It’s like a former co-worker, who lost both of his parents within a year. He prayed that God would allow his mother to live “she had suffered from cancer” and she eventually passed away. At that point Joe began to question the power of God and His existence.
That sometimes happens when individual loose love ones. But that’s selfish, as I told Joe, would it be fair for God to allow your mother to continue to live in pain, suffering moment by moment, because you want her to live.

JR, why don’t you tell us what’s wrong, perhaps we can assist you. We have some smart brother’s posting that know the word. I have prayed for certain things and God for some reason did not allow it to materialize. However, I have not lost faith in Him.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Dude you need to get a life, how many times "this year" this topic has been discussed. As I and others said before, it's not up to us to prove anything, you are the one that has to prove that "Fod" is not the one and only, true God.

Hell, you can worship anyone you choose and I am not mad at ya. You worship your god and let us worship our God.

This has to be one of the most uninformed statements I've read on tspn. The sad thing is that you keep saying it over and over. I asked an honest and genuine question to a supposed "believer". If you can't prove that your god is the "one true god", be honest about it and just admit it. I'd have much more respect for you if you'd simply admit it rather than avoiding the question.
Even your own bible commands you to "prove all things". You're going totally against what your holy book requires of you.

Thank goodness our court system requires evidence and actual proof before one is pronounced innocent or guilty.

dacontinent [QUOTE said:
You are a reasonably coherent and articulate person. I will post the verse again.
The fool hath said in his heart , There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.
KJV​

You know that David is not referring to any other deity as God in this passage. Consequently, you do understand that David is referring to Elohim/Adonai/Jehovah of the Hebrews in this passage. That God is to whom this passage refers. A Dacontinent Amplified Bible might read:
The fool says in his heart, The God of the Hebrews either does not exist or is a myth. Such people are corrupt, persistent sinners, and are basically worthless.​

See, this is where you continue to diminish in credibility. The very Jews you're quoting had no knowledge of this Jesus you claim to be "god". So are they fools too? The very Jews who supposedly wrote the bible mentioned no Jesus. Most Jews who've ever lived do not acknowledge Jesus as being god. Are they fools too? These would be the same "fools" that Christians copied from to form the new testament.
Now do you see how contradictory and fool-ish are your statements?

Since you, JayRob, hold such a stance, the scripture as recorded in the King James identifies you as a fool. That is why I threw you under that bus and encouraged Dr. H to rest easy because he simply followed the definition of scripture in identifying you in that way.

The scripture you quoted was in the old testament and the person who quoted it had no knowledge of a "god" name Jesus, so in essence, David never mentioned this god you call Jesus. Does that make him a fool too? You can't have it both ways. This just shows how contradictory the bible is. People need to learn to think for themselves and not let so called ministers lead them by the nose because when the blind lead the blind, they both fall in the ditch.

This is not personal. I like you. I am merely passing along what the scripture says.

What I said is not personal either, but it is factual. The average old testament believer whose Jewish, do not believe that Jesus is god. Are they fools for believing this way? If you call me a fool, you're calling them one too. You're also calling Muslims, Hindu, and those who believe in other entities fools because they don't consider Jesus as being god either. Shame on you for.

Dr H. [QUOTE said:
dac I think what happened to JR is that he suffered some type of tragic in his life and since then, he has question the existence of God. It’s like a former co-worker, who lost both of his parents within a year. He prayed that God would allow his mother to live “she had suffered from cancer” and she eventually passed away. At that point Joe began to question the power of God and His existence.
That sometimes happens when individual loose love ones. But that’s selfish, as I told Joe, would it be fair for God to allow your mother to continue to live in pain, suffering moment by moment, because you want her to live.

You can rationalize why I believe what I believe all you want too. I've stated and proven to you time and time again why I believe what I believe. It's certainly not because of any tragic event in my life. It's because I learned the history of religion and it's origins, especially that of Christianity.
Your religion is merely derived from previous religions, one being Judaism and Hinduism. You can dance and skirt around these facts and make excuses, but facts are facts. Religions are man-made and are used to control the masses. It's been that way for thousands of years. If you had studied the origins of religion, you would know these things.

JR, why don’t you tell us what’s wrong, perhaps we can assist you. We have some smart brother’s posting that know the word. I have prayed for certain things and God for some reason did not allow it to materialize. However, I have not lost faith in Him.

If you prove to me that your god is the "one true god", I'll give it a shot at altering my beliefs. Until then, you can continue your tactic of delving way off into left field for the primary purpose of avoiding answering a genuine and honest question. Some call this, "sticking your head in the sand", but I simply know that you can't prove what you're claiming. If you could, you would've done so months ago. Now please prove that your god is the one true god above all others. I've given you chance after chance to do so, but each time, you slink away fearing to answer the question. Here's another opportunity for you to step up to the plate and do what your bible commands you to do, which is, "PROVE ALL THINGS".

Last edited:
I'm just curious ... what are you attempting to do? Debunk Christianity? Is that it?

Or do you just want to argue with the religious types on this board?

You do realize that the Apostle Paul was talking to Christians when he said "prove all things". He was not talking about proving anything to unbelievers.

Actually, there may be scripture about avoiding foolish discussions like this with people like you. :)

Last edited:
SUJagFan [QUOTE said:
I'm just curious ... what are you attempting to do? Debunk Christianity? Is that it?

I appreciate the question. There's no need to debunk Christianity due to the fact that if one studies the origin of religions starting from the Egyptian religions, one will find that Christianity is merely a product of ancient religions the bible labels as pagan. The very religions the bible calls pagan are some of the very religions Christianity is taken from. The same goes for Judaism, Islam and other religions.
I find it quite hypocritical for one religion to label another religion as being pagan, but the criticizing religion has stolen huge chunks from the religions they've labelled as pagan.

Or do you just want to argue with the religious types on this board?

If you're going to label me as argumentative, you need to be honest and label Paul as being argumentative as well. Whether it's true history or not, the bible claims that he debated with many folks of various religions.

You do realize that the Apostle Paul was talking to Christians when he said "prove all things". He was not talking about proving anything to unbelievers.

According to the bible, Paul talked to Christians and non-Christians. On the sabbath, he talked with Christians and on weekdays, he talked and debated in the market places to anyone who would listen. If he didn't talk and debate with non-Christians, they would've never been converted from their religion.

Actually, there may be scripture about avoiding foolish discussions like this with people like you.

I guess Paul didn't take this advice of avoidance because according to the bible (Acts 17:17. "He went to the synagogue to reason with the Jews and the God-fearing Gentiles, and he spoke daily in the public square to all who happened to be there",).
Paul debated with anyone and everyone who came his way, no matter if they were Christian, atheist, agnostic, etc. He never used the excuse some use in order to not answer simple questions as to why they believe what they believe.
As a matter of fact, didn't he almost persuade a king to become a Christian? Yes, but he never ran away from people who genuinely asked him questions about what he believed.

Maybe most just don't have the debating skills Paul was said to have possessed or maybe they just don't know the answer to the question and are too prideful to admit that they don't know.

All I asked was for the guy to prove that his god was the one true god. Simple and honest question requiring no more than a simple and honest answer.

SUjag, I'll pose the same question to you...."Out of all the gods in existence, how can you prove that your god is the one true god?" That's an honest and simple question.

Last edited:
and he spoke daily in the public square to all who happened to be there",).[/B]
Paul debated with anyone and everyone who came his way, no matter if they were Christian, atheist, agnostic, etc. He never used the excuse some use in order to not answer simple questions as to why they believe what they believe.
As a matter of fact, didn't he almost persuade a king to become a Christian? Yes, but he never ran away from people who genuinely asked him questions about what he believed.

Maybe most just don't have the debating skills Paul was said to have possessed or maybe they just don't know the answer to the question and are too prideful to admit that they don't know.

All I asked was for the guy to prove that his god was the one true god. Simple and honest question requiring no more than a simple and honest answer.

SUjag, I'll pose the same question to you...."Out of all the gods in existence, how can you prove that your god is the one true god?" That's an honest and simple question.

Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers. Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness. - 2 Timothy 2: 14 -16

But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes. - 2 Timothy 2:23

There is a difference between teaching and continuously getting embroiled in "debates" with people like you.

I'm going to let you have your specious arguments and superficial knowledge of the Bible. There is a reason some don't believe, some believe and some know without a doubt. :nod:

No true Christian has anything to prove to you. Nothing at all. As the first verse above suggests, they only need to prove themselves to God by going about the work of living a righteous life. Not by getting into useless and pointless debates like this.

You have a good day. :)

Last edited:
This is funny, someone need to explain, how "religion" started with the Egyptians.
Ancient Egypt is just JayRob's reference point. He's not trying to contend that religion started there. He sees the Egyptians as assimilators of a lot of religions that preceeded it.

Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers. Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness. - 2 Timothy 2: 14 -16

But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes. - 2 Timothy 2:23

There is a difference between teaching and continuously getting embroiled in "debates" with people like you.

I'm going to let you have your specious arguments and superficial knowledge of the Bible. There is a reason some don't believe, some believe and some know without a doubt. :nod:

No true Christian has anything to prove to you. Nothing at all. As the first verse above suggests, they only need to prove themselves to God by going about the work of living a righteous life. Not by getting into useless and pointless debates like this.

You have a good day. :)

If it's about teaching, then teach me why you believe that your god is the one true god. What's so difficult about that? There's nothing foolish or argumentative about the question.
Most folks don't know WHY they believe what they believe, they just do it because they grew up doing it because their parents, relatives, friends and associates did it.
At least I have the respect to ask the question. It's unfortunate that some don't have an answer as to why he/she believes that his god is the one true god.

Last edited:
This is funny, someone need to explain, how "religion" started with the Egyptians.

Where did I say that "religion started with the Egyptians?" Nowhere. I stated that if you studied the origins of religion...."starting with the Egyptians".

When will you answer the question? How can you prove that your god is anymore credible than the Hindu god or the native American god(s)? You avoiding such a simple question is telling indeed.

Ancient Egypt is just JayRob's reference point. He's not trying to contend that religion started there. He sees the Egyptians as assimilators of a lot of religions that preceeded it.

Thank you.
Dacon, perhaps you can help ole Dr. out with the question. He can't seem to answer a simple and genuine question for some odd reason.

If it's about teaching, then teach me why you believe that your god is the one true god. What's so difficult about that? There's nothing foolish or argumentative about the question.
Most folks don't know WHY they believe what they believe, they just do it because they grew up doing it because their parents, relatives, friends and associates did it.
At least I have the respect to ask the question. It's unfortunate that some don't have an answer as to why he/she believes that his god is the one true god.

It's all foolishness. Even dacon knows this one:

KJV

If you were sincerely searching for salvation, then these discussions may be worthwhile. However, your intent is to "subvert the hearers" and is pure evil. I find it interesting that certain preachers cannot discern that and have entertained you for this long.

As Dr. H said, you need to believe what you believe and Christians can believe what they believe.

Be on your way, man. If your beliefs really concern you that much, pray and ask God for understanding. At this point, He's the only one who can help you.

If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
- James 1:5 KJV

Peace.

Last edited:
SUJagFan [QUOTE said:
It's all foolishness. Even dacon knows this one:

So it's foolishness to point out to folks where most religions, including Christianity, has come from? Gaining knowledge is foolishness? Wow!!

If you were sincerely searching for salvation, then these discussions may be worthwhile. However, your intent is to "subvert the hearers" and is pure evil.

Oh, so now I'm evil for pointing out historical facts that you can't seem to refute with honesty? Instead of answering, you label me as evil? If that's the case, Hindu and Muslims can label Christians who demean their religions as evil, and they would be right on point.
How can you, being a Christian, label me as being evil, when many Christians call believers of Allah and Buddha pagan worshippers? You are allowed to question the beliefs of other religions, but when YOUR religion is questioned, some resort to name-calling and completely change the subject, yet that's supposed to be honest and loving? Far from it.

Thank goodness I don't have to do that. I stand up for what I believe with actual facts instead of name-calling. I actually prove why I believe what I believe and have no regrets for doing it and why? Because the truth can stand on its own.

I find it interesting that certain preachers cannot discern that and have entertained you for this long.

I find it interesting that a person whose supposed to have so much confidence in his/her god, has to resort to such measures as trying to dissuade others not to explain why they believe what they believe. I can respect a person who actually chooses to display evidence of their beliefs over one who chooses to run away from simple questions for fear that their so-called "truth" will be exposed for what it is.
If you have the truth, it should be able to stand up against anything I or anyone else can post, but that's a big "if".
If you had such confidence in your version of the truth, you wouldn't have to try and prevent/criticize others from explaining why they believe what they believe. Shame on you for doing so.

As Dr. H said, you need to believe what you believe and Christians can believe what they believe.

I never said that you can't believe what you believe. That's your right to believe what you believe, but it's also my right to question any religion and ask any question? It's your right to respond with whatever truth you may think you have, but it's also your right to run away from the question and hope it goes away if you don't have an answer.

Be on your way, man. If your beliefs really concern you that much, pray and ask God for understanding. At this point, He's the only one who can help you.

Pray to which god? You've yet to prove that your god has any credibility for me to begin praying to him. I simply asked for this proof, but you've chosen to get all upset, call me names, then run away from the question. Like I stated, that's your right.

If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. - James 1:5 KJV

If you have the wisdom, why not answer a simple question proving that your god is the one I should be praying to? Perhaps you may even convince me that he IS the one true god. You never know, but as of now, it seems that you don't even have enough confidence in what you believe in for yourself to even begin to explain why you believe what you believe. I'm thankful that I have no such problem.

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Pure evil. If you're going to quote me, get it right.

However, I'm not saying you are evil. Just your actions.

There is a reason the knowledge you claim to seek is hidden from you. The process to knowledge, wisdom and understanding is clear and defined. It is not surprising that you cannot skip a critical step - belief - and get to where you claim you want to go.

6For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.

7He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: he is a buckler to them that walk uprightly.

8He keepeth the paths of judgment, and preserveth the way of his saints.

9Then shalt thou understand righteousness, and judgment, and equity; yea, every good path.

10When wisdom entereth into thine heart, and knowledge is pleasant unto thy soul;

11Discretion shall preserve thee, understanding shall keep thee:

12To deliver thee from the way of the evil man, from the man that speaketh froward things;

13Who leave the paths of uprightness, to walk in the ways of darkness;

14Who rejoice to do evil, and delight in the frowardness of the wicked;

15Whose ways are crooked, and they froward in their paths:

Proverbs 2: 6 - 15

:)

And with that ... I'm done.

Good day.

Pure evil. If you're going to quote me, get it right.

However, I'm not saying you are evil. Just your actions.

There is a reason the knowledge you claim to seek is hidden from you. The process to knowledge, wisdom and understanding is clear and defined. It is not surprising that you cannot skip a critical step - belief - and get to where you claim you want to go.

6For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.

7He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: he is a buckler to them that walk uprightly.

8He keepeth the paths of judgment, and preserveth the way of his saints.

9Then shalt thou understand righteousness, and judgment, and equity; yea, every good path.

10When wisdom entereth into thine heart, and knowledge is pleasant unto thy soul;

12To deliver thee from the way of the evil man, from the man that speaketh froward things;

Proverbs 2: 6 - 15

:)

And with that ... I'm done.

Good day.

If you're calling my ways evil, then it would help to be honest and label every Christian who speaks out against another religion simply because it doesn't fall in line with theirs, a hypocrite with evil ways. You merely criticize me because I question the religion you believe in. I can almost guarantee that if I were to speak out against another religion like Islam, and why I disagree with their beliefs,you'd be in total agreement with me, just as long as I don't speak against your religion.

I've supplied fact after fact to support why I believe what I believe. I've respectfully asked for you to provide factual evidence to support why you believe that your god is the "one true god". Up until now, you've yet to do so. Instead, you've labelled my ways as being evil in order to avoid answering a simple question.
I've found that it's best to simply be honest and just say that "you don't know". I'd respect that answer more than the tactic of avoidance simply because you don't agree with my stance. We can all respectfully agree to disagree....so I thought.

If you're calling my ways evil, then it would help to be honest and label every Christian who speaks out against another religion simply because it doesn't fall in line with theirs, a hypocrite with evil ways. ...

I don't have a real dog in this fight, but I am just going to throw this in:
John 10:7-11

7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep . 8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. 9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. 10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. 11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.KJV
and
John 14:6

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way , the truth , and the life : no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.KJV​

So, in actuality it is Christians who refuse to call "evil" the ways of those that disagree with Christianity who are the hypocrites.

This is not hard. Utilizing the scripture quoted above (Proverbs 2 : 6 - 15):

A quick search of online dictionaries reveals:

Froward - difficult to deal with; stubbornly disobedient or contrary. Habitually disposed to disobedience and opposition.

Froward. That's YOU, JayRob.

In the same scripture, what words are associated with froward people? Let's see:

Froward. Evil. Wicked. Crooked. Hmmm ....

How should we deal with such a person?

Ahh. Discretion. Discretion shall deliver from such a person.

Discretion? Maybe ... like ... this:

But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness. - 2 Timothy 2:16

Yeah.

I'm reading, JayRob. These thoughts are not my own.

Humble yourself and quit going around thinking you "know" something when you really don't if you truly want answers.

Last edited:
This is not hard. Utilizing the scripture quoted above (Proverbs 2 : 6 - 15):

A quick search of online dictionaries reveals:

Froward - difficult to deal with; stubbornly disobedient or contrary. Habitually disposed to disobedience and opposition.

Froward. That's YOU, JayRob.

In the same scripture, what words are associated with froward people? Let's see:

Froward. Evil. Wicked. Crooked. Hmmm ....

How should we deal with such a person?

Ahh. Discretion. Discretion shall deliver from such a person.

Discretion? Maybe ... like ... this:

But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness. - 2 Timothy 2:16

Yeah.

I'm reading, JayRob. These thoughts are not my own.

Humble yourself and quit going around thinking you "know" something when you really don't if you truly want answers.

The above quotes border close to the form of self-righteousness on the level of that Job character mentioned in your own bible.

Just because I pointed out the DOCUMENTED history of religion, I'm labelled as being evil, froward, wicked and a vain babbler? Simply because I'm quoting historical facts....facts that have been documented for hundreds and hundreds of years?! I'm the one whose a vain babbler? I didn't make up those facts, I just quoted them.
I also asked a simple question that you can't seem to answer.

Whatever happened to truth and honesty and countering facts with facts? Not one time have you even made an attempt to prove my words wrong by using historical facts. Instead, you go off on a name-calling tangent. That speaks volumes right there.

I don't mind the name-calling, but I do mind the fact that you refuse to counter facts with facts. That's more disappointing than any name you could ever conjure up to call me. After saying all of that, I think you're a decent person, but a bit misguided. I try to educate folk to the fact that we can't believe everything we grow up accepting as truth/fact, when in reality it's not.

I don't have a real dog in this fight, but I am just going to throw this in:
John 10:7-11

7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep . 8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. 9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. 10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. 11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.KJV
and
John 14:6

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way , the truth , and the life : no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.KJV​

So, in actuality it is Christians who refuse to call "evil" the ways of those that disagree with Christianity who are the hypocrites.

I don't consider discussions on a forum a "fight". A debate perhaps, but not a fight. You have just as much a right to post your thoughts and views like anyone else.

If my words are going to be called out as being "evil", at least the person with the accusing finger ought to have the decency to prove my statements to be false for actual verification that I am evil. If one can't prove that, then maybe that person is trying to divert from actual true facts. That's what debating is all about.
The Paul character loved to debate in the market places to any and everyone who'd listen. He did it, so why is it suddenly a problem when I do it, albeit on a different subject? If one's going to chastise me, they should chastise the Paul character as well.

I don't consider discussions on a forum a "fight". A debate perhaps, but not a fight. You have just as much a right to post your thoughts and views like anyone else.

If my words are going to be called out as being "evil", at least the person with the accusing finger ought to have the decency to prove my statements to be false for actual verification that I am evil. If one can't prove that, then maybe that person is trying to divert from actual true facts. That's what debating is all about.
The Paul character loved to debate in the market places to any and everyone who'd listen. He did it, so why is it suddenly a problem when I do it, albeit on a different subject? If one's going to chastise me, they should chastise the Paul character as well.
Debate CAN be about the truth or just about differing positions on any given subject. Debate is really about who makes the best argument (fight).

You are chastised for the same reason that Paul was chastised: you chose to enter into debate. It's a package deal.

By the way ... your chastisement is very different from what Paul received.

Debate CAN be about the truth or just about differing positions on any given subject. Debate is really about who makes the best argument (fight).

You are chastised for the same reason that Paul was chastised: you chose to enter into debate. It's a package deal.

By the way ... your chastisement is very different from what Paul received.

Like I said, the name-calling is not the issue. The issue is whether or not one can counter facts with facts. At least I can give you credit for making an attempt to explain your reasons for your faith. It's difficult for me to respect another person's stance when they refuse to state their reasons as to why they believe what they believe.
Perhaps they're ashamed or lack the confidence in their stance and would rather keep their light under a bushel. If so, they're not following Paul's example to follow him as he followed his Christ.

Jayrob, from the reading your post, it does seem like you're trying to tick people off. I don't think you're evil or bad person(even if you went to JSU and you're in love with Kobie, lol), I just think you like to start arguments about religion and you know people will get riled up with your views.

Jayrob, from the reading your post, it does seem like you're trying to tick people off. I don't think you're evil or bad person(even if you went to JSU and you're in love with Kobie, lol), I just think you like to start arguments about religion and you know people will get riled up with your views.

If I get people riled up, believe me, it's not intentional. I think people tend to get riled up because they may think that their view is the one and only correct view. I simply try and show that when it comes to religion, their views may not be as correct and on-point as they might think. I also would encourage folks to simply study the history of religions around the world and how most religions are derived from the Egyptian Mystery religions. This includes Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism and Islam.

If historical facts get some upset, I would think that they'd be mature enough not to shoot the messenger, but to counter what the messenger says with their own facts and counter messages.

Back