Why don't Jackson State recruit Mobile, Alabama anymore?

Mrwiregrass

Robert Brazille..
Don Reese...

I have a few more names that left their imprint on the program. But, I need to to find the names.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Robert Brazille..
Don Reese...

I have a few more names that left their imprint on the program. But, I need to to find the names.

Richard Caster is from Mobile also. Done Reese was our first first rounder, Brazille was a first round pick also. Caster was a second round pick. Reese and Caster were students during my tenure.

Richard Caster is from Mobile also. Done Reese was our first first rounder, Brazille was a first round pick also. Caster was a second round pick. Reese and Caster were students during my tenure.

Coach Brazille has been working in Mobile County School System since the 80's. My uncle went to school with Don Reese.

Jackson State still recruit in the Mobile Alabama area. Our Top Running Back Keyshawn Harper is from Mobile Alabama. You got to do your research first before making some of these posts.

Again, I know of him. But, they used to come get the cream of the crop out of Mobile, Alabama. Look, I really care about JSU football. I'm getting tired of Alcorn State taking the east division.

Again, I know of him. But, they used to come get the cream of the crop out of Mobile, Alabama. Look, I really care about JSU football. I'm getting tired of Alcorn State taking the east division.
That school in the capital city no longer has a hold on a recruiting area. As far as winning the East don’t worry the Braves are going west. They will not win the East over ASU, AAMU, BCC, FAMU not for a long time. They still have the curse of Coach Comegy. Karma is a mother load.

How did I know this had something to do with Alcorn?

The Pride of the East 🤷🏾‍♂️

Jackson State still recruit in the Mobile Alabama area. Our Top Running Back Keyshawn Harper is from Mobile Alabama. You got to do your research first before making some of these posts.

Dude driving around in his google maps car thinking about Jackson State University. Then tried to flip the script & throw Alcorn in there for smack after you corrected him on this dumb ass thread lol And now Alcorn think this thread was about them.

Can’t make this stuff up.

That school in the capital city no longer has a hold on a recruiting area. As far as winning the East don’t worry the Braves are going west. They will not win the East over ASU, AAMU, BCC, FAMU not for a long time. They still have the curse of Coach Comegy. Karma is a mother load.

I’ve been saying the same thing..if Alcorn leaves the East, I don’t see a scenario where Bama State doesn’t win the East most years.

hell I even think Valley is about to come up and they will be a challenge for Jackson

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Place FAMU and BC in West. Move Arkansas to East. Case solved. All teams that the BC or FAMU would need to travel to, straight across I-10, except for Grambling. Problem solved. LOL

I’ve been saying the same thing..if Alcorn leaves the East, I don’t see a scenario where Bama State doesn’t win the East most years.

hell I even think Valley is about to come up and they will be a challenge for Jackson

That's already happening, they went in OT last year and Valley had a pretty decent front line for themselves.

The problem is mental with Valley, they've only beat JSU like 6x in their entire existence. That's absurd

Back