Why do ...

Originally posted by Vinita
Ah, no, what she is SAYING is that someone spoke to her who knew her from READING TSPN ... never posted, never even registered, but felt he KNEW her well enough to SPEAK ...

Why that mofo can't register and holla at us?

Was that LURKER trying to make a LOVE CONNECTION, JSTUS??
Thanks for breaking it down for jag4life. :smh: Where's that little yellow bus smilie?:lmao:

I told him he needs to register and join in on the fun.

He better not have had a LOVE CONNECTION in mind. No go. If he was CHOCOLATE, I probably would have let him fill out an application.;)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
D-Town,
What's up with cha? Sorry you couldn't make it to town this past weekend. But my offer still stands for when ever and where ever.

Originally posted by JSTUS
I know we have LURKERS and plenty of them. Some guy stopped me after the GSU vs. JSU game and knew all about me being JSTUS from the TSPN. Never seen or met him in my life. As a matter of fact, he said he isn't even registered on the page but has just read for years. He knew all kinds of stuff that has went on on the page. Go figure. Then he said he was from SU. That explained it. He's just scurrrrrred to post.

He's probably reading this now.

woah now thats scarey. Some high school students called me out one day. "Hey thats Kay Bee." Keep in mind I had never met these cats personally.

Originally posted by jag4life

Yeah, yeah. You're on the Friday FU list...

:rolleyes:

I seem to always be on the list, no prob, bring it on!

You were jsut a little slow, that's all no problem!

top.gif

HONK HONK!

Originally posted by ms.sonic96

I seem to always be on the list, no prob, bring it on!

You were jsut a little slow, that's all no problem!

top.gif

HONK HONK!
Thanks Sonic for picking up jag4life. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Originally posted by Blacknbengal

Diesel isnt from J-State, mister! Git it right!

I know!:D That was the first school that came to my mind.

....yall are our next victims come Sat.......rightttt?

VICTIMIZE DEZZZZZ! :p

YALL GONE GET TOSSED! :D

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

....and the band!!! :lol: :smh: :lol: :smh:

This what you gone be doing all day Sun. & Mon.----->:bawling:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by PsiSnake

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

....and the band!!! :lol: :smh: :lol: :smh:

This what you gone be doing all day Sun. & Mon.----->:bawling:

:confused: :confused: And the band??

Serpent, what are you talkin about? This is Smalltalk. They talk about who's sleepin with who and what females are dogs and that kinda stuff ova hea.

:(

Y'all negroes are ALL ...

:topic: :topic: :topic: :topic: :topic: :topic: :topic: :topic: :topic: :topic: :topic: :topic:

See.....

...I told yall them JSU folks messy!

Look at the hit dogs...Ms.Sonic & Bengal, just _ _ _ ! :smh:

Re: Y'all negroes are ALL ...

Originally posted by Vinita
:topic: :topic: :topic: :topic: :topic: :topic: :topic: :topic: :topic: :topic: :topic: :topic:

LOL@ NITA and

Takes one to know one to Snake! You ain't got no evidence or anything you just calling names to be calling them.......:smh:

Originally posted by Diesel
D-Town,
What's up with cha? Sorry you couldn't make it to town this past weekend. But my offer still stands for when ever and where ever.

ok baby, I got cha. ;)

I takes people time to warm up to this board. I didn't post on this board at firs either. I stopped posting on smack and was almost solely a band board poster, this I just decided to check out the other forums.

See....See, That's why I said...I don't know what these men would do without us WOMEN!

The same thing we did as teenagers...but I promise to get help so I can quit...honest!!!!:D

Back