Why do ...

Vinita

Let's Go Lions, GO!
People who post regularly on other boards, and think lowly of this one, always lurk over here thinking they're "unseen" :rolleyes: , and never say anything!

Come play with us! We don't bite! Suge barks a lot, but he ain't gonna bite anything! Well, I take that back ... DTown might actually bite a ninja, but that's okay, too!

:D

I don't bite heffa

who thinks lowly of this board....it's all the SWACpage.:rolleyes: And I DGAF whether they post or not, we all know KENN don't give a isht....he's expressed it on many occasions.:lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Let me rephrase that ... not lowly as in LOWLY ...

Lowly as in "it ain't the SMACK Board ... it's the KITCHEN"
type lowly ...

Originally posted by Vinita
Let me rephrase that ... not lowly as in LOWLY ...

Lowly as in "it ain't the SMACK Board ... it's the KITCHEN"
type lowly ...

phugg dem spoons gul....who cares.

:rolleyes:

No one, really, but don't be lurking ... SPEAK OUT! We don't care how stupid you sound! Suge sounds stupid almost daily!

Originally posted by Vinita
No one, really, but don't be lurking ... SPEAK OUT! We don't care how stupid you sound! Suge sounds stupid almost daily!

ALMOST, yeah whatever. :rolleyes:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I know we have LURKERS and plenty of them. Some guy stopped me after the GSU vs. JSU game and knew all about me being JSTUS from the TSPN. Never seen or met him in my life. As a matter of fact, he said he isn't even registered on the page but has just read for years. He knew all kinds of stuff that has went on on the page. Go figure. Then he said he was from SU. That explained it. He's just scurrrrrred to post.

He's probably reading this now.

Man don't get me started on how any times I have been stopped at games and such and told how crazy I am because of post that people have read on TSPN!

Hey JSTUS, I guess dude had seen your assets? LOL!

Nita ....get my name out of your mouth. I tried tolet you ride, but you just keep starting ish. Don't catch a beat down woman!

Originally posted by JSTUS
I know we have LURKERS and plenty of them. Some guy stopped me after the GSU vs. JSU game and knew all about me being JSTUS from the TSPN. Never seen or met him in my life. As a matter of fact, he said he isn't even registered on the page but has just read for years. He knew all kinds of stuff that has went on on the page. Go figure. Then he said he was from SU. That explained it. He's just scurrrrrred to post.

Lurker my Azzz!!! Dat mofo sound like stalker material to me...

Awww ISHT! He probably will never post now!!

:D :D :D

I am guilty. Though I come here everyday, I do not always post. You all know each other so well that it feels like looking through a window of a crunk house party. However, I will try to post more in hear.

Originally posted by JSTUS

So you are saying that if we see you at a game we should not speak?

Ah, no, what she is SAYING is that someone spoke to her who knew her from READING TSPN ... never posted, never even registered, but felt he KNEW her well enough to SPEAK ...

Why that mofo can't register and holla at us?

Was that LURKER trying to make a LOVE CONNECTION, JSTUS??

Back