Why do women get mad at....

Don't take this for face value, it's just what I think..

I think the reason that most single women get bothered by getting "hollered at" by married men is the fact that in the back of their minds is the notion that one day they may even be married to a brother like that and not know it.

The "sickening" feeling that most sistas on the board describe is the feeling that the same thing has,is being, and will be done to them. I think that it probably brings a slight feeling of hopelessness when a decent brotha shows his true colors, and even more sadly, it makes it seem like looking for one will be even more difficult.

I know most sistas will say "The one I'm with ain't like these trifling fools" or "The one that I will marry won't be like that". But you got to remeber the wife of that fool with the ring on his finger trying to holla is somewhere thinking the same thing.

Thank you!!!

Originally posted by SleepyCrat
Don't take this for face value, it's just what I think..

I think the reason that most single women get bothered by getting "hollered at" by married men is the fact that in the back of their minds is the notion that one day they may even be married to a brother like that and not know it.

The "sickening" feeling that most sistas on the board describe is the feeling that the same thing has,is being, and will be done to them. I think that it probably brings a slight feeling of hopelessness when a decent brotha shows his true colors, and even more sadly, it makes it seem like looking for one will be even more difficult.

I know most sistas will say "The one I'm with ain't like these trifling fools" or "The one that I will marry won't be like that". But you got to remeber the wife of that fool with the ring on his finger trying to holla is somewhere thinking the same thing.

You hit that sh*t dead on the dayum head!! :bowdown:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I went out with this one guy that was married, but I didn't find out until after I had gone out with him. And it was a friend of mine that told me he was married! We had a great time.

Then when it was time for him to take me home, he started hinting about how long a drive he had before he got home and how tired he was. I just told him to call me when he made it home and let me know he'd made it there safe. Anyway my friend told me he was married and I decided then and there that that was the end of that ish. He had the nerve to call and asked when we could see each other again. So asked him was he married and he said yes. I asked why he didn't tell me and he said because I didn't ask. He said he had his ring on the whole time. Now y'all know this negro didn't have a ring on.

This type of ish makes me sick. Why get married in the first dayum place if you gon' do that. The negroes that holla and the **** that accept the holla are all going straight to the supa hot place that's the opposite of heaven.

And what about all your other sins...where are you going for them?

Jag4life:
Now what about the women who approach married men? I know ya'll know that happens very often. I mean, a man with a wedding band attracts a lot of attention from women.
Seeing Spots, A lot of professional, sophisticated women are included.

Whew...I was wondering when that question would come up.
It's not just single women that approach married men...married women approach married men too. A sin is a sin is a sin is a sin.
If you're going to be correct be correct...in all you do! NOT possible for humans huh?

However, I do wonder @ times why a married puddin/spoon would step to another single individual...and I'm speak'n of just what makes them make that move. In my opinion, I believe it's simply something they want to do or try. Not right. Wrong as "L"...:redhot:, but it happens.

Perhaps that's why I'm still single. Since I'm never going to ever completely trust another human I'd rather stay single and "freelance" as someone stated earlier. With all the examples that my married friends are setting I'd rather be single and availably happy than miserable. Out of perhaps 10 married couples...why is only 1 considerably happy. That's a sad statistic for the single female and single males to look @. I can only pray that one day...if and when that day comes...I'll have a man that wants to be married and he'll have a wife that wants the same and will act accordingly. Until then...tuff ish!:D

And to add to that...

Sleepycrat:

And of course..even sadder is that same brother who is married and out there hollaring is saying the exact same thing about "his wife", who is with his boy or another one of her male friends.
Hey, Don't shoot the messenger.:look:

Originally posted by ms.sonic96
Well hell I'm mad at the sisters that do and the men that try!

I mean I give mad respect to married folks! They vowed for a reason. So I think it's disrespectful for the Man to try and holla and the sistahs that entertain it are foul! :mad:

Plain and Simple!

RIGHT ON!!!!

Suge, why would a single man raise this type of question?

I like the thread on Sponsors, Sugar Daddies and Suger Mommies.

When you talk about these three nobody has to be defensive.

We will debate this issue as long as man is above ground.

A friend told me the odds are in his favor. He said 1 to 3 odds are not bad.

Back