Why do women get mad at....

Suge

The Phat Mack
...married men who try to holla?

Maybe I'm just slow, but I don't see why this bothers yall so much. hell, he ain't your husband. So why get mad. Unless you are going to give him some play, then what's the point. And if you are going to holla back, then you really have no complaints. I just don't see the logic.

I mean married men who still holla at broads, still do it because broads holla back. Maybe not you, but alot of them do! So maybe you need to be mad at your "sisters" for dating married men.

Well hell I'm mad at the sisters that do and the men that try!

I mean I give mad respect to married folks! They vowed for a reason. So I think it's disrespectful for the Man to try and holla and the sistahs that entertain it are foul! :mad:

Plain and Simple!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Okay....I agree it may be disrespectful......but to who? He made vows to his wife, he got married to her. And if he wants to holla, he still can. As long as you don't entertain it...then there is no harm or foul as far as you are concerned.

Now I would understand if you got played by some dude who was married, and yall kicked it and you had no clue he ad a wife. But just because he is married and holla's does nothing to you.

Suge, I agree with you on some points. Some women have made married men think that it's ok to cheat on their spouses. This is why they become so comfortable in ASSUMING that ALL women will date a married man.

It pisses me off because they ALWAYS seem to tell lies...

"Me and my wife are having problems...she doesn't understand me."

"I'm just there for the kids."

"She doesn't pay me any attention."

Not all married men lie. Some men are bold and will admit that they aren't leaving home but want to date you anyway. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I mean that's cool that it does nothing to me, but are you saying that I don't have the right to be mad about it! I mean it's just wrong, or even go through the actions of exploring other options when you are married! If that's the case, WHY GET MARRIED! STAY YO ARSE SINGLE!

After a man confesses that he is married, my first thought is "How dare him!"

My whole thing is - is that it just should not be done! I know they will do it anyways, but DAM EM!

Originally posted by Suge
But just because he is married and holla's does nothing to you.

You're right, it doesn't do anything to us. It's just the principle. If he wanted to play the field, he should have stayed single.

I get mad becasue they think I am the type of woman that will do that BS. I have not dated a married man and I will not

In my office I have had 4 different married guys try to holla and they are sooooooo married this one dude was like hey do you want to go to Helen, Ga with me for the weekend.... IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR MARRIED ASS AWAY FROM ME I WILL CALL YOUR WIFE...

:redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

And the b*tchs that talk to married men are just that b*tch and I hope they twat rot up and fall out...:redhot:

You stand before GOD and take those vows. That's just something you can't mess with. I'm sorry, but if he'll cheat on his wife, how is he gonna treat you?? :mad: I just can't get down with being with someone who is married, you're just helping them do wrong. What goes around comes around....

Originally posted by ms.sonic96
My whole thing is - is that it just should not be done! I know they will do it anyways, but DAM EM!

Ok Ms Sonic. Calm down. We get your point. You are upset with married men that holla. Well, first thing when I become President of the USA. I will establish a decree stating that ALL married men that try to holla will be brought before a stoning committee and put to death. (They did it in the Bible days, like we're not STILL in the Bible days.) :p

...married men who try to holla?

Maybe I'm just slow, but I don't see why this bothers yall so much. hell, he ain't your husband. So why get mad. Unless you are going to give him some play, then what's the point. And if you are going to holla back, then you really have no complaints. I just don't see the logic.

I mean married men who still holla at broads, still do it because broads holla back. Maybe not you, but alot of them do! So maybe you need to be mad at your "sisters" for dating married men.
Well I get pissed because I have told this triffling mofo that it ain't gonna happen but he still trying to holla!! I have told this a$$hole that I am happy in my current relationship but he doesn't seem to get the hint....Maybe if I send his wife the emails he's been sending me he will get the freakin picture LEAVE ME THA "L" ALONE!!!!!

Short one, why so much frustration? I know you want this lame to leave you alone, but when he leaves another one comes. It was hinted on here to try a different approach. I think D-Nice made the comment to JSTUS about her pest that use to hang around her. Talk to D-nice, he may can help you. As for as Suge, I wouldnt take his whole advice. Sometimes it can be flawed.

I think I am a married man MAGNET!

Suge, we get mad because married men have no real means of offering companionship. Married men can only spend very limited time with us, and cannot attend public and social activities, or certainly they can't participate in any activities involving our children. For well educated, professional women who can go, get, buy anything they want, the only thing they can't buy is companionship. And having the comfort of a man, who'll understand...etc. is just what we want and need! ;) There is no substitute!

I don't particularly ascribe to the whole monogamy deal, I find it stifling and overwhelming, so my point of view is not driven by the whole "vow thang"; BUT, married men are inherent LIARS :redhot: and I can't stand a phugging :mad:UNAVAILABLE:mad: liar!

Anymore questions sweetie? :kiss:

:cool:

Okay SS,

suppose I can meet your companionship requirement? I can attend all your little AKA functions, be on your arm when you get your silver star, come to little mans bball games and take you out to dinner and spend the night occassionally. Then what???

Kellis,

What all those things I tell you are true??

Basically I can understand you ladies being insulted if I step to you, but if I'm hollin @ your friend or a lady across the club what do you care??

Black,

Stop trying to get cheese points.....:mad:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Uh Bengal?

Originally posted by Bengal E
Okay SS,

suppose I can meet your companionship requirement? I can attend all your little AKA functions, be on your arm when you get your silver star, come to little mans bball games and take you out to dinner and spend the night occassionally. Then what???

And how tall did you say you were? :D

Originally posted by Bengal E

Kellis,

What all those things I tell you are true??

Basically I can understand you ladies being insulted if I step to you, but if I'm hollin @ your friend or a lady across the club what do you care??

I can't worry about the next woman who deals with a married man. I can only worry about me.

And if all the things you tell me are true about your marriage, based on the examples I gave above, then you need to find you a DI-VORCE attorney so you can be free to roam. ;) :eek:

Originally posted by Blacknbengal
Short one, why so much frustration? I know you want this lame to leave you alone, but when he leaves another one comes. It was hinted on here to try a different approach. I think D-Nice made the comment to JSTUS about her pest that use to hang around her. Talk to D-nice, he may can help you. As for as Suge, I wouldnt take his whole advice. Sometimes it can be flawed.

Black a man wouldn't understand really where us females are coming from on this particular topic. It is really sicking for a married man to step to a female...HE HAS A FAMILY AT HOME!!!!! Now my whole thing is if I have told you once that I am not trying to go there with you & you keep emailing me asking me when can you see me,can you call me,ect. Then I will be nice & tell you ONE MO TIME.....LEAVE ME THE "L" ALONE I AM NOT GOING THERE WITH YOU!!!!! & you still don't get the point then a DOG desserves to get what he has coming. Damnit if your wife is not doing what you want her to do then talk to her about "YALL" problems work them out & if that don't work then get a freaking divorce!!!!! But if I have told you in plain ENGLISH that I am in a relationship & very much happy & not to contact me anymore then please respect my wishes & leave me the hell alone! Married men are nothing but trouble!!!!!!Triffling @$$ dogs!!! :mad: :redhot:

Now this part I can totally agree with. I mean some women get to the point where they are sooooo desperate for a "good man" that they will do anything to get them some Richard. They dont care if they are sleeping with a man in a commited relationship or marriage or whatever. So if it is good for that woman, hell why not test the waters with the next woman? I'm not condoning it, and the man is triflin but my point is, your sister helped bring the problem to you.

it's just down right disrespectful, to the wife and to the other woman. if u approach me and u let me know u are married, that's triflin cause u are blatantly expressing to me that u are an unfaithful biaatch, which i consider an insult to my taste. true enough he may be conceited enough to think i'll holla but it's still very insulting, that's why we get upset(the real women who don't get involved with em). if u approach and don't let me know u are married, and i find out at a later time, your ticket would be marked VOID, u are still triflin and i'd come to the conclusion that u are an unfaithful biaatch so so either way it goes, married mean who cheat are unfaithful biaatches!!!

Why married men holla...

Some try to holla to see if they still "got it".

But others haven't matured to realize that once you get married, the holla days are over.. (at least supposed to be)

Now what about the women who approach married men? I know ya'll know that happens very often. I mean, a man with a wedding band attracts a lot of attention from women.

Seeing Spots,
A lot of professional, sophisticated women are included.

Don't misunderstand...

I agree that it is sickening and disrespectful that men and WOMEN violate their vows, which say FORSAKING ALL OTHERS. Everytime I am approached by a married man I ask him, "what is wrong and why do you seek to hurt your wife, disappoint your children and how you know I will not trip and make your life miserable and on and on and on.... I think it is a sign of weakness and who wants a weak ass man?

This morning I went to Walgreen's a FINE brother, BR City Police officer saw me when I walked in store and said hi and I said hello, he was very friendly and I went to the back of the store and low and behold he followed me, smiling and finally he asked my name and told me his name and then he followed me again and said he couldn't take his eyes off of me he thought I was beautiful and he couldn't get over my eyes and my hair was so pretty and I said thank you sweetie and then he said what is your my number I got to get to know you and I said, are you married? He blinked and stuttered and said Yes and I said WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? WHY ARE YOU DISRESPECTING YOUR WIFE AND ME?

He became angry and said that it was my fault because I came on to him? WTF? When? He said because I called him sweetie?

Friggin' disgusting! BEITCH! :redhot:

And I also agreed that it isn't just "'hood rats" that approach married men. It happens all the time, but it doesn't make it right. The search for a good man is not about sex though. You can get sexed ANYTIME, but a man willing to be committed and married is far and few between, so women falsely think they can "take" him or they believe those lies about he's unhappy and they fool themselves into thinking I can make him happy and we is going to leave that ole witch...

This isn't a complicated issue, if you get married and have sex/relationship/whatever with anyone other than your spouse it is adultery and WRONG and if you have sex/relationshi/whatever with a married person it is adultery and WRONG.

If you can't commit, then DON'T and just free lance! :D :D :D

Back