Why do Black-Greeks condiser....

Status
Not open for further replies.
A neo who still has those creases in his line shirt! :lol:

Real Talk: any seasoned undergrad bruh wouldn't have wasted time on this.

You are right.

Im an 01 er, I should just put in a ":lol:" smiley and kept Hopping.

You beyond stoopid when it comes to being Greek, you know that right.

1) Spraying painting boots originated from Stepping..being on the step teams..lookin alot. :xeye: :confused:
Damn you dumb.

2) No CUZ SOMEBODY WANT TO BE THE "BRUHZ" :xeye: looking at simulations of the "HOOK", High knees Low Back, Spray painted Boots, Bark, ........................ :xeye:

3) I think KKPSI got thta on lock compared to alot of folx.

Little boy You couldnt fugg with me on your best day and if Im DRUNK, HIGH and Giving birth to Twins. And Im damn near 30.
Why do you think that cause you are in the Band, you are better steppers than other Greeks. Then you say you are better than the PAN.....Controdiction on THIS entire thread.

First of all why are you compairing yourself to me, your 30 im 20... Im better than you in ALL ASPECTS.. An its not cuz of in band, its the TRUTH mofo... I can teach you how to step. An by me giving my opinion which i just did. DIDNT DIRECT IT TO A CERTAIN PAN ORG. YOU TOOK IT PERSONAL.. Like ALWAYS.. But i forgot... Dats what happenes when you deal with IGNORANT MOFOS such as yourself..
An 2nd Batch im talking about from KKPSI JACK ARSE, not in general.. maybe i wasnt clear anough.. Yo dumbarse always tyryna show somebody up in dis thing but u Ignorant to the fact and you making your own self look bad.. sdfu an KEEP IT MOVIN SONSHINE!!!!

Batch im talking about from KKPSI JACK ARSE, not in general.. maybe i wasnt clear anough.. Yo dumbarse always tyryna show somebody up in dis thing but u Ignorant to the fact and you making your own self look bad.. sdfu an KEEP IT MOVIN SONSHINE!!!!

:lol:

NEO

:lol:

Its just a dayum QUESTION, Seasoned or not.

Most of yall could have gave a legitimate answer such as... Many think your non greek because your honorary.. or many think because they or recognized as non greek in the Student Organizations on most campuses. Or many think that because you can join one frat, an then do another Pan.

I dont know something... I wanted a take from yall, but its all good. Every thread i make in dis peace... SOme of yall motha fuggas gotta F it da F up. For no reason. An dat PISSES ME OFF

Who gives a damn what you think. I dont give a fugg who takes my thread as redundant, stupid, ignorant, Or whatever. I can voice my dayum opinion an create a dayum Question dis batch. Yall dont own this Motha....

Need to keep it movin, u dont like my thread STAY DA FUGG OUT OF IT.
KEEP your thoughts and FEELINGS MOVING---------->
:slap:

You wish....:no: You would know right...
Just stay ignorant to the fact....

:lmao:

If you aint a Neo then you really dumb @zz prophyte.

Still :lol: @ the "Spray painted boots" comment.
We spray to look a like...... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Who gives a damn what you think. I dont give a fugg who takes my thread as redundant, stupid, ignorant, Or whatever. I can voice my dayum opinion an create a dayum Question dis batch. Yall dont own this Motha....

Look negro....my point was that every thread that involves Greek as opposed to Non-Greek always end up the same way, KKPsi vs Ques. It was not directed at you personally when I said 'redundant'.

Don't start no crap with me Frat! :argue:

Most of yall could have gave a legitimate answer such as... Many think your non greek because your honorary.. or many think because they or recognized as non greek in the Student Organizations on most campuses. Or many think that because you can join one frat, an then do another Pan.

I dont know something... I wanted a take from yall, but its all good. Every thread i make in dis peace... SOme of yall motha fuggas gotta F it da F up. For no reason. An dat PISSES ME OFF

Baby Boy, what organization are/were you interested in in the Pan?

For me, I just don't think of non-Pan greeks in the same sense as Pan - I see their orignating PURPOSE as being different. NO rhyme or reason other than maybe that's been my vantage point since I was a child. When someone asks, "Are you greek," I immediately think of one of the divine nine and to a lesser degree a white-greek letter organization. While at Jackson State, I was initiated into Phi Beta Lambda (National Business Fraternity.) Relative to them, I never thought about service, stepping, and/or socializing. I saw it as a Business Fraternity - a group of students with something in common - they majored in business and the goal of the organization was to increase the awareness, knowledge and participation in things that pertained to such.

I do feel that there are non-pan organizations who do "mirror" things that are done by pan organizations and the only thing I can say is, "Oh well." So, to that end - shine your boots & keep stepping for whatever purpose you've committed yourself to.

Didnt know you were in Phi Beta Lambda

I/was a member at Alabama A&M University.

Xi Xi Chapter - Fall 97. :D

Did that make me a Black Greek?

:idea: Um, clearly you do since you posed the question. If you don't like the answers provided, no need to call a person out or commence to degrading a person.

Now, as to answer to your original question, when I think of Greek organizations I think of the Divine Nine. I do so because that is what I knew as a young person (middle/high school years). It wasn't until I went to college that I knew of other orgs using *greek* letters as well.

For some, it is all about perspective. *shrugs shoulders* As others have said, do you and don't worry with others think.

Didnt know you were in Phi Beta Lambda

I/was a member at Alabama A&M University.

Xi Xi Chapter - Fall 97. :D

Did that make me a Black Greek?
Yes, I'm a member - 1990. I don't know my chapter name and guess I was initated at Jackson State University - we did have a nice little crossing ceremony in the dining hall. I didn't leave that ceremony "throwing hooks/signs" nor did I ever have any article of clothing with their name on it - I still have my PIN. I have NEVER been geeked or overly hyped about "pledging" that organization and do not per se feel a brotherly/sisterly connection w/members across the world as I do w/DST, although I was on the intake team for the line after me. I don't recall hazing, but did get the faculty advisor to agree to require the applicants to write a letter stating WHY they wanted to be a member of the organization (something I assume would be done by a PAN organization) but it only lasted that one semester because others felt it was UNNECESSARY. It was a great experience (being a member of PBL) that gave me a little more incite to what was going on in the business arena at that time (17 years ago.)

I was also granted membership into Delta Mu Delta which only allowed membership based on GPA - again, the same sentiments on PBL apply to them.

Y'all have a great day & eat more FIBER!!! :winkgrin:

AKM????

Man I wanted to be in Alpha Kappa Mu so bad and wear the Gown and have the scroll and Key. My GPA was not high enought Junior & Senior year. I only had a 3.4 at the time.

My good Friend Mike Johnson was in AKM and he was in Delta Mu Delta and Phi Beta Kappa.

AKM????
Man I wanted to be in Alpha Kappa Mu so bad and wear the Gown and have the scroll and Key. My GPA was not high enought Junior & Senior year. I only had a 3.4 at the time.

My good Friend Mike Johnson was in AKM and he was in Delta Mu Delta and Phi Beta Kappa.
See (I think I've made a point to my OWN self,) I stand corrected. I was never a member of AKM - I was a member of Delta Mu Delta - Still got that PIN downstairs too. :) Thanks for "subliminally" correcting me.

If you KNOW the ANSWERS to your OWN QUESTION, then why don't YOU STFU and KITFMRA?? How the hell about that?

You sound DUMB AS DIRT in that damned post. Just because no one came in here saying some kinda KUM BA YAH isht YOU wanted to hear, then mofos is ignant.

I'ON THINK SO!

YO AZZ is the one that's IGNANT, for REAL, and it shows the MORE stupid isht you say, and the more you PM mofos asking why they got ALPHA shields in their sigs, and not KKPsi ones. :rolleyes:

Now, any other random azzed, DUMB ISHT you wanna say, yo azz gonna have to start YET ANOTHER WORTHLESS THREAD, because it's the end of this one.

HOLLA!

:wavey:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back