Why do Black-Greeks condiser....

Status
Not open for further replies.

SIR_GRAM

Legend
People who are not in the PAN.... NON-GREEK... Yall kill me wit dat sheeeeit!

If your organization is made with Greek Letters, wouldnt u be Greek.. I mean im just saying..
Non-Greek is orgs that do not have GREEK LETTERS!!!!

Like my bro said... "Just because i got white founders dont mean that im Not-Greek, Im just not in the pan...."

Why y'all be giving a damn what anyone thinks?

I can't think of a single (as in not a NARY ONE) KKPsi, Tau Beta Sigma, or Phi Mu Alpha whom I know PERSONALLY that really gives a rat's ass what a member of a NPHC org might think of them.

DO YOU and keep it moving. :nod:

Please.

Whats up with the "spray painted boots"?

I tell ya.

Motherfukers want to be the BRUHZ, but they Dont want to be the BRUHZ.

fuk you, take it how you want to.

How is this possible, or even logical, when you have people in KKPsi who are also Kappas, Iotas, Sigmas, and Alphas, as well as Ques? You mean to tell me that they have spray painted boots because they didn't want to go through what it took to get them in Omega?

I guess them Deltas I saw step with canes in their show a few years ago were doing that because they wanted to be Kappas, right?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOKAY then.

How is this possible, or even logical, when you have people in KKPsi who are also Kappas, Iotas, Sigmas, and Alphas, as well as Ques? You mean to tell me that they have spray painted boots because they didn't want to go through what it took to get them in Omega?

I guess them Deltas I saw step with canes in their show a few years ago were doing that because they wanted to be Kappas, right?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOKAY then.

Isnt a CANE on your shield?

I can't think of a single (as in not a NARY ONE) KKPsi, Tau Beta Sigma, or Phi Mu Alpha whom I know PERSONALLY that really gives a rat's ass what a member of a NPHC org might think of them.

I know I don't! :lol:
I got my M.O.T.S! :D

Please.

Whats up with the "spray painted boots"?

I tell ya.

Motherfukers want to be the BRUHZ, but they Dont want to be the BRUHZ.

fuk you, take it how you want to.

Spray painted boots originated from Stepping... being on the step teams.. lookin alike... NOT CUZ SOMEBODY WANT TO BE THE "BRUHZ"... i think you all know that and as far as STEPPING.. i think KKPSI got that on lock compared to alot of folks.. so...

Spray painted boots originated from Stepping... being on the step teams.. lookin alot... NOT CUZ SOMEBODY WANT TO BE THE "BRUHZ"... i think you all know that and as far as STEPPING.. i think KKPSI got that on lock compared to alot of folks.. so...

You beyond stoopid when it comes to being Greek, you know that right.

1) Spraying painting boots originated from Stepping..being on the step teams..lookin alot. :xeye: :confused:
Damn you dumb.

2) No CUZ SOMEBODY WANT TO BE THE "BRUHZ" :xeye: looking at simulations of the "HOOK", High knees Low Back, Spray painted Boots, Bark, ........................ :xeye:

3) I think KKPSI got thta on lock compared to alot of folx.

Little boy You couldnt fugg with me on your best day and if Im DRUNK, HIGH and Giving birth to Twins. And Im damn near 30.
Why do you think that cause you are in the Band, you are better steppers than other Greeks. Then you say you are better than the PAN.....Controdiction on THIS entire thread.

Spray painted boots originated from Stepping... being on the step teams.. lookin alike... NOT CUZ SOMEBODY WANT TO BE THE "BRUHZ"... i think you all know that and as far as STEPPING.. i think KKPSI got that on lock compared to alot of folks.. so...

And you really think this statement is correct. :smh: :smh: :smh: Fugg it I'm with Sonny on this one! This knicka done lost his mind! I think Sir Gram really wants to pledge some black greek organization and he's just scared. Be a man and go for what you want and stop with all these BS questions!

:read:

Sonny, what is your beef with PSI?

No Beef with anyone.

Im just tired of folx wanting to Look like the QUES , Hop like the QUES , act like the QUES , but dont want to be the QUES .

I just see alot of my Fraternity's Traditions being used and mocked by others like its trendy all of a sudden. The Fatigues, The Boots, the manuarism, I just don't get it and I dont like it.
You got Alphas in St. Louis making calls that sound like barks. "Aya Aya" or somebull**** like that. Got Nupes wearing Red Fatigues and silver spray painted boots with Army tshirts on at stepshows trying to hop. etc etc etc.

I worked so hard to be an Omega. 3rd time was charm for me and I just hate to see folx try to make a mockery of what my Fraternity's traditions are............AND then try to say they came up with it and can do it better than me. :kaioken:

REAL TALK, its a QUE thing. The Bruhz understand me on this one. Then you got this goofy motherfugger that's talking bout the PAN like he knee deep in it. The fact that he said that folx spray paint boots to look-a-like lets me know he dont know sh*t about why OMEGA wears them let along why his Frat has done it.

i think you all know that and as far as STEPPING.. i think KKPSI got that on lock compared to alot of folks.. so...

Sir_Gram:

We actually do more than just step. And as far as Psi being able to out-step any frat...

bwahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!​
:lmao:

I know a grad chapter of Alphas in Baton Rouge who would beg to differ.

Sir_Gram:

We actually do more than just step. And as far as Psi being able to out-step any frat...

bwahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!​
:lmao:

I know a grad chapter of Alphas in Baton Rouge who would beg to differ.

I know some Grad chapter Iotas that could dust some seasoned undergrad Bruhz.
Sir Gram is talking out the side of his @ZZ. He's young, obviously a NEO and not in the PAN so I should have taken that into consideration.

He'll have a whole bunch of weak broads coming to his defense soon. I can see it now.

No Beef with anyone.

Im just tired of folx wanting to Look like the QUES , Hop like the QUES , act like the QUES , but dont want to be the QUES .

I just see alot of my Fraternity's Traditions being used and mocked by others like its trendy all of a sudden. The Fatigues, The Boots, the manuarism, I just don't get it and I dont like it.
You got Alphas in St. Louis making calls that sound like barks. "Aya Aya" or somebull**** like that. Got Nupes wearing Red Fatigues and silver spray painted boots with Army tshirts on at stepshows trying to hop. etc etc etc.

I worked so hard to be an Omega. 3rd time was charm for me and I just hate to see folx try to make a mockery of what my Fraternity's traditions are............AND then try to say they came up with it and can do it better than me. :kaioken:

REAL TALK, its a QUE thing. The Bruhz understand me on this one. Then you got this goofy motherfugger that's talking bout the PAN like he knee deep in it. The fact that he said that folx spray paint boots to look-a-like lets me know he dont know sh*t about why OMEGA wears them let along why his Frat has done it.

MOFO's even be calling themselves the Bruhz :shame:

I know some Grad chapter Iotas that could dust some seasoned undergrad Bruhz.
Sir Gram is talking out the side of his @ZZ. He's young, obviously a NEO and not in the PAN so I should have taken that into consideration.

He'll have a whole bunch of weak broads coming to his defense soon. I can see it now.

A neo who still has those creases in his line shirt! :lol:

Real Talk: any seasoned undergrad bruh wouldn't have wasted time on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back