Why can't I get on TSPN at home??

Cause they said they have enough of you when you're at work. That'll be too much when you're home and dont have to sign off.

I can't log on from swacpage.com. I have to go to my history and pull it up from there....:bawling:

I can't log on using IE at home, but I can when I use Firefox. I just figured there was a problem with my settings. It only started happening a couple of days ago.

I can't log on using IE at home, but I can when I use Firefox. I just figured there was a problem with my settings. It only started happening a couple of days ago.

Mine started last week. I tried it just a few minutes ago and now it's working. I do remember Kenn was adding some RSS feeds to the site. That may have caused a blip.

Mine started a couple of weeks ago. But, I found that was only the issue on the "home page". If I refresh the browser a couple-of-few times, it will eventually comes up. In the meantime, I just made a "favorites" entry that takes me straight to the forums.....:noidea:

same problem here....i thought it was just me. when i use IE, i do a google search on swacpage and click on one of the older threads to access the page.

They need to standardize browsers. One reason b/c programming is a b!tch to compensate for the different browsers.

same problem here....i thought it was just me. when i use IE, i do a google search on swacpage and click on one of the older threads to access the page.

I had to do this again this morning. So it's still not working correctly.

I thought it was just me. If I keep refreshing the page I can get it at work, but not at home. I'll try some of those suggestions up there.

I use IE at work with no problem.

Kenn, this ish is broke!!!

No, IE is broke. This problem does not occur with Firefox, Opera or any other browser that I am aware of. I can't say that a lot of time will be spent trying to fix the problem as I am working overtime with the launch of the new TSPN site scheduled for sometime in August.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but please bare with me. This will no longer be an issue in the next few weeks.

Thanks for the feedback and the update, Ken!

No, IE is broke. This problem does not occur with Firefox, Opera or any other browser that I am aware of. I can't say that a lot of time will be spent trying to fix the problem as I am working overtime with the launch of the new TSPN site scheduled for sometime in August.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but please bare with me. This will no longer be an issue in the next few weeks.

He just leaving us IE folks out to dry............. :fart:

I am not leaving you out to dry. The people at Microsoft are. Microsoft should have bought out Opera when they had the chance. Even Microsoft knows its browsers are crap.

Like I said, this will not be an issue for much longer.

I'm not having a problem with TSPN at work with IE, but one of my desktop machines at home can't connect via IE. It seems to be random because IE on my laptop has no problem.

Oh and I cosign that IE is crap!

Firefox :tup:

Back