Who's Watching...................

I have post it notes all around my house so I don't forget to watch it. I'm going out of town but I'll make sure I'm home in time to watch it. I read the book in high school and loved it.

According to Oprah, there is suppose to be a love scene(Halle & Michael) it in that reinvents kissing! :ebrow:

She showed a preview of it yesterday and it was.................. :nod:

Oprah's friend Gail said she needed a shower after watching it! :lol:

I think I was required to read the book in high school, but I don't remember it being touted as a love story.

Killer Bees said:
I think I was required to read the book in high school, but I don't remember it being touted as a love story.

You might want to go back and read it again.

I'll be watching.....Sunday is a lsow night with no football, and no HBO shows to watch!

I will be watching. I finished the book about a month ago. It was a good read. But, I am still trying to figure out what the title of the book has to do with the story.

I'll give Oprah another chance after BELOVED.I hope this is good. But movies adapted from books are hardly ever as good as the book.Unless the producer hire an outstanding screenplay writer; those movies adapted from books are a failure.

Sounds like a typical Ophah chick flick .... but since Halle's in it. I might watch. I remember the name of the author from Black Lit.

theireyeswerewatching_big.jpg

link ...
http://abc.go.com/movies/theireyes.html

I'll be home in time to watch it. I read the book some time ago...but I will have to get it and re-read it.

Suge said:
You might want to go back and read it again.

I'll be watching.....Sunday is a lsow night with no football, and no HBO shows to watch!
You should check out Deadwood. It ain't bad.

I dont watch these type of movies...BUT.
my sweetheart :heart: was over my apt so we loungin watchin the black family(the sextuplets) from Bham get there new house on Extreme House MakeOver! then her eyes just lit up and she was like "ohhhhh baby we gotta watch this movie"....so I look at the screen and there is Oprah talkin bout some kiss & Halle swimmin on her back lol

needless to say this turned into a Quality Time cuddle session real quick!:D....the movie was pretty good! better than what I expected!!!!...Janie's grandma reminded me of my grandma T T from Mississippi

the saddest part was when TK was sick from that bite!....my baby was like :cry: ..and im like ":kiss: at least he aint suffer baby"....

of course after the movie the TV was turned OFF!!!! :) :love: :kiss:

This movie was excellent. Oprah definitely hired the right writers for this project. I loved it.
from ABC
Darnell Martin directs from the teleplay written by Suzan-Lori Parks and Misan Sagay and Bobby Smith, Jr.

I was tired but I made sure I watched the movie. I thought it was great. I cried at the end just like I cried at the end of the book.

Back