Who's head is going to roll this spring?

thegooddoctor

Will the Valley be coach shopping this spring? Coach Jones and his junior college transfers fell flat on their face this season. But hell, who can win at Valley. No resources.

Will APB can Coach Hardman? This fellow has the misfortune of being in the SWAC West. If it's not SU than it's GSU. Until he learns about the passing game he's not going to win the SWAC West.

Will TSU pull the plug on Coach Thomas? The word is out that he's applied for the South Carolina State job. Texas is a hot bed for football material, yet TSU keeps falling short.

Is JSU Coach Hughes on the hot seat? If he loses to the Corn this week you can bet the JSU Mafia will be asking for his head. With the best offense in the SWAC the Tigers are not measuring up to JSU standards.

Coach Cooper stated this week he was coaching all aspects of his team. They then went out and lost to Alcorn. What does that say about Coach Cooper. Last year he fired the OF coordinator who went to Hampton. Hampton is doing well. This year he took over the play calling from the new OF just recently hired from Troy State. Same results. One can see why the AD has not extended his contract.

There has been rumblings on the Bluff regarding coach Richardson. What have you done for me lately? Look for his name to come up at some schools looking for a coach. Then watch those Saturday night coaches stick theeir heads in the sand.

Doug is dissatisfied with the facilities at GSU. Look for him to start looking at Division I A. Doug is used to being big time.

Coach Dorsey down at PVU can run for President of the school this year. He's done good.

Coach Cole doesn't have a contract at Alabama State. No one really knows what going on at the division I wanna be school. Be for sure Cole will play the Hornets success for all it's worth.

SWAC Commissioner who wants this job.

Back