Who sounds better UAPB or Grambling.....

GoodFella

"The Real McCoy"
People from UAPB and GSU replies dont count, they are gonna be bias....(trying to make it fair)

So people from other schools, who sounds better UAPB or Grambling.......

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
No excuses, you made it this way by saying what you said.....

And by your last remark, you already know what the outcome will be, but deep down inside you cant admit it. That is how Grambling people think.....

Sup

Say Tre,

I'll be honest. If you are referring to last saturday's game, then I'll have to say that they went tit for tat. as far as who sounded the best, well let's just say that UAPB was UAPB with power and Grambling has gotten way better than they've been in the past few years.

My bet would be on UAPB, I haven't heard GSU this year yet....BUT if GSU sounds better than UAPB this year...GSU has made a HUGE come up....

Re: Sup

Originally posted by Mr. Phreeze
Say Tre,

I'll be honest. If you are referring to last saturday's game, then I'll have to say that they went tit for tat. as far as who sounded the best, well let's just say that UAPB was UAPB with power and Grambling has gotten way better than they've been in the past few years.

If PB had a bad game, then so be it. But we didnt sound as bad as Grambling......

Originally posted by "NOISE TALKA"
......Trey why you playin man? Is this a trick question? lol.

lol@ grambling giving anybody comp..... *yawn*

Just from the games Iv'e been to 96, 97,98, 99, gave JSU major problems. But I'm not going to say GSU blew you out but you just didn't walk all over them either. UABP doesn't even count before 1999, they JUST got their program started and worth a little something something!

Re: Re: Sup

Originally posted by GoodFella
If PB had a bad game, then so be it. But we didnt sound as bad as Grambling......

UAPB didn't have a bad game, it's just typical UAPB with more power. All I said was, Grambling has gotten better. Don't twist it.

So far 2 people have said that we sound better than GSU. Nobody from a nuetral school has said GSU.....

PB-2
GSU-0

PS..Grambling people please dont register new names, just to vote. That is cheating....:rolleyes:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Rodney, this is a clip from last Saturday, I refused to believe we sounded worse than this. We didnt sound this bad at band camp. The last time PB sounded like this was 97, and some parts of 99(early season)....

http://www.angelfire.com/band2/hbcu/images/Busted.rm

While you are posting clips post uapb "i"m dreaming...that was some kinda of horrible. and that "Crazy Love" & stairway to heaven" :lmao: . I'd rather be with you & frontin were straight!!!

Originally posted by COACH
While you are posting clips post uapb "i"m dreaming...that was some kinda of horrible. and that "Crazy Love" & stairway to heaven" :lmao: . I'd rather be with you & frontin were straight!!!

the only reason the intro to crazy in love was kinda off....yall cut off...so the band tapped off...then yall came in again with dat last note...so the band tried not to play while yall was playing...that was yall fault...putting a big arse 8 measure rest in a song....but the rest of crazy in love still blew yalls out the water...........and im dreaming murdered yall...:eek2:....how bout i just post danger..yall's lame arse crazy in love...early in the morning and some other song yall played dat was lame....lol and once again our crowd never boos anyone...but yall got booed off of every song yall played... ....:bawling: ...and yall prolly finna get booed this weekend too:lmao:

Between the two, UAPB has the better sound. It's not hard to admit that.

No matter what, I am still happy for the improvements GSU has made thus far.

I would have to say UAPB. They sound a whole lot better than Grambling! Grambling, on the other hand, does sound a whole lot better than last year. They have made an improvement. But PB has them beat by a long shot!

Man, on the real, I think that UAPB can hang with the best of them in the SWAC when it comes to overall sound in the SWAC. They are balanced and they just sound good. Just a fair warning,
DON'T SLEEP!!!!

So far 2 people have said that we sound better than GSU. Nobody from a nuetral school has said GSU.....

PB-2
GSU-0

PS..Grambling people please dont register new names, just to vote. That is cheating....:rolleyes:
You must have done that before!:cool:

Back