Who should be in the Battle of Bands

Originally posted by MACHIAVELLI
Boy...Alcorn Warr err I mean AntrOY gonna have a fit when he finds out. :lmao:
I HEARD THAT SOUTHERN GOT DISQUALIFIED AND NOW P.V. IS GOING TO TAKE THEIR PLACE....TELL IF ANYBODY HEARD THIS

Somebody please check on Alcorn Warrior
9582.gif

Antroy...Dude check in ...let us know you're okay. Fax, PM, 2way, call or even..............smoke signal me man!

Well, I don't know if PV is going or not, but, I do know that the JukeBox WON'T be going. I just called to confirm/deny the rumor and I was told that "Doc declined the invitation". I am not sure why, but, I can only assume that it was for "some good reason"??????????

Originally posted by Big Thunder
Well, I don't know if PV is going or not, but, I do know that the JukeBox WON'T be going.

YES, PV is going and SU declined......

Originally posted by Fiyah
:idea: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

:tup:

Anyone notice that the page that had the name of the schools are not on the BOTB site. :idea:

Hmmmm, interesting....

It's back with a new school listed in place of another school....

homepage_r5_c3.gif

Originally posted by Fiyah
It's back with a new school listed in place of another school....

homepage_r5_c3.gif
i'm glad this going down, p.v. has been waiting for the chance to hit some east coast schools and schools from other conferences. DA BOX has especially been ready to take our show on the road :D :D :D :D :D this is a good thing yeah baby:smash: :smash: :smash: :tup: :tup: :saw: :saw: :saw: :jump: :jump: :slap: :slap: :devil2: :devil2: :devil2: :devil2: :devil2: :devil2: :devil2: :devil2: :devil2:

Originally posted by mysterious_horn
WHO DO YOU THINK SHOULD BE IN THE BATTLE OF BANDS SOUTHERN AND ALABAMA OR WHAT? I FEEL THAT PEOPLE IN THE SWAC AND THEOTHER DIVISONS FEAR PVAMU AND JACKSON ST. THATS WHY THEY ARENT GOING TO THE BATTLE OF BANDS BECAUSE PEOPLE KNOW THAT THOSE TWO SCHOOLS WOULD MAKE EVERYONE ELSE LOOK LIKE SECOND HAND BANDS.

STAY OFF THE NET, CRAB!!!

*grabs a freebie*

Originally posted by World Famed
Well well well PV represent you are standing on so many peoples shoulders so live up to the hype of the SWAC.

Trust me we will, we gotta a lil surprise for the MEAC ...:D :D
:lmao: :lmao:

Originally posted by SKIP
I HEARD THAT SOUTHERN GOT DISQUALIFIED AND NOW P.V. IS GOING TO TAKE THEIR PLACE....TELL IF ANYBODY HEARD THIS

And this^^^is how shat gets started.....:rolleyes:

I guess I'll be the only one to make a lil sense here

as far as the subject goes, I think that Bama St and Southern are Two nice bands, Bama St is huge and can bring it when they have to and Southern is the small powerhouse of the Swac so who better to rep the swac, other choices in my OPINION,
UAPB: huge and balanced
JSU: murderous trumpet section, nice song book
PV: Huge band, 1 of the tightest Percussion sections
TSU: Small well balanced and thick dancing girls
ASU: nice book, tight fanfares
GSU: Been and thinks they can't go again, Good Horn control
Valley: wellllllll SWACHAMMER nuff said

Don G. Steez

Back