Who sent this AARP card to my house 😡

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Happy Danny Glover GIF by Regal

WELCOME!

Shiddddddddddd.... while I'm here.... Enjoy the 54 cent senior coffee @ McDonalds. :D lol Bruh, I'm with this getting older deal and discounts on a LOT of "senior" stuff. I paid that price for working well in excess of 42 consecutive years.

I am with you on this. I use my senior discount every chance I get. I use my senior discount at Golden Corral every time I go there. Like yourself, I paid the price for working well in excess of over 42 consecutive years. So when I ask for a senior discount, I am not doing it to save money. Its just for the principle.

As a matter of fact, I have a t-shirt that says, "I am a senior citizen. Now give me my got damn discount".

I am with you on this. I use my senior discount every chance I get. I use my senior discount at Golden Corral every time I go there. Like yourself, I paid the price for working well in excess of over 42 consecutive years. So when I ask for a senior discount, I am not doing it to save money. Its just for the principle.

As a matter of fact, I have a t-shirt that says, "I am a senior citizen. Now give me my got damn discount".
I keep forgetting about McDonald's coffee

Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy off topic:

How can I find the post that had the raunchy blues song?
I believe it is somewhere in here

Back