Who or what will you miss the most?

lovedawg

If you are graduating or already graduated who and what will you miss the most?

I miss my AAMU sweeheart, she was my lover and my best friend.

Originally posted by lovedawg
If you are graduating or already graduated who and what will you miss the most?

I miss my AAMU sweeheart, she was my lover and my best friend.

Lord I miss those days. I'm living with mom a parent and I miss those days.

Many Friends

I miss all the friends I made. I still keep in touch with a couple of them. Those you that were on the yard form 84-89 and lived in the triangle. When I was there we stayed up all night having fun.

I also miss the carefree days, no bills, free rent,

I miss...

...Getting snowed in @ my apt, not having to have to go to classes on campus for 3 to 4 days and pass'n the time by piss'n the neighbors off by BBQ'n while snowed in.:D

I also miss being able to have lunch with old friends on a daily basis.

Hearing thousands of fans standing on their feet screaming their approval of a hella halftime show... :) Nothing like it. I think of it when I watch a Janet Jackson concert and she sits there and simply enjoys the crowd cheering for her... Oh yeah...

To be honest, I miss it all except the studying and the test. :)

Peace!!!

Originally posted by ZNSPR8502
Hearing thousands of fans standing on their feet screaming their approval of a hella halftime show... :) Nothing like it. I think of it when I watch a Janet Jackson concert and she sits there and simply enjoys the crowd cheering for her... Oh yeah...

To be honest, I miss it all except the studying and the test. :)

Peace!!!

What my LB said. Miss being in the Jukebox especially. The 80s were great.:D

HEY LB, remember when we flew to Detroit in 85 to play Tn State and after the Battle of the Bands we were mobbed at the Hotel by all those women before we could get off the buses. I thought we were the Beatles or something. LOL. That was priceless. :D

I miss...

Originally posted by JR

What my LB said. Miss being in the Jukebox especially. The 80s were great.:D

HEY LB, remember when we flew to Detroit in 85 to play Tn State and after the Battle of the Bands we were mobbed at the Hotel by all those women before we could get off the buses. I thought we were the Beatles or something. LOL. That was priceless. :D

Walkin through the Student Center to the Wheeler Avenue at 12 noon. Most of the student body is there. Walking to the steps of the student center. It is Crouded. I yell out a loud BLU-PHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Students getting out the way because I am a crazy member of the PHI BETA SIGMA Fraternity, Inc. The Beta Delta Chapta.

Hopping under the Sigma Tree.
Hopping at parties and watching the GDIs get out of the way.
Watching other Greek Letter Orgs. Hop at parties.
Cheering them on so they hop their best. The Zetas, The Alphas, The Omega, The Nupes, The AKAs, The Deltas, The SGRhos, Them KKPSI Boys, THE APOs, Etc.
Watching those AKAs, Gamma Psi, look in their mirrors as they party walk.
Watching those Deltas, Delta Gamma, Take those mirrors and break them in their party hop.
Rode Trips, Hopping at other universities. Watching people faces as they realize the the MAB was hopping threw. Since they dont have Sigmas at their campus.

Too many to name. I am tearing up now, I cant post here. See you in another thread.
:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling: I want to go back for one more hop.:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

I am going to miss my roommate/suitemates the most .... It is NEVER a dull moment!!!:flippy:

No bills

Parties and punch-a-thons :dizzy:

Getting into home games for free!

Back