Who killed Biggie and 2-Pac?

Bartram

Brand HBCUbian
Why is it that there are no grand "conspiracy theories" or information forth coming from the black community on who shot 2-pac and Biggie Smalls? :confused: Surely somebody in the black community across the U.S. knows who committed both of these acts. :confused:

My theory on the 2Pac murder is that Suge knows more than he is saying.

Now Biggie's murder is beleived to be some sort police conspiracy...I saw a special on this some time ago. There was sort of crooked cop that was hired to kill B-I-G.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
You know someone tried to convince me that 2Pac setup his own hit. It sounded crazy as ell. But he boy was doing some stupid stuff. HE kept running off by himself, he kept telling security he didn't need them, it was his idea to head in the direction they were heading that night. I don't believe he planned it, but it is kinda wierd.

Re: Huh?

Originally posted by Bartram
A crooked cop to kill Biggie? Why, theoretically? :confused:
The crooked cop claimed to be a blood with ties to a certain set in Compton:idea: He was said to have been in Las Vegas the night Pac got killed. Who would be the best person to set up a hit a crooked cop. Now the reason for it who knows, maybe it was an ultimate show of respect for the death of a homie. Pac claimed to have been set up by Bad Boy when he was shot in NY and maybe this was the perfect opportunity to get them back where it hurt the most by taking out their star. Maybe the cop wanted to show allegiance to the street letting his "set" know that he was down? True, someone knows and maybe one day we will find out.

Pac supposedly was going to leave Death Row and it was said the he was basically broke because everything that he had besides the clothes on his back was in someone elses name. He was making them money, a lot of money so why let him leave and make it for another label? If I am not mistaken, Snoop and everyone else left the label while Suge was in jail. I wonder if Pac would have stayed quiet and did the same thing, would he still be here? :uhoh: :uhoh: :uhoh: :uhoh:

OOOOOOOOOH YEAAAAAAH.

The crooked cop claimed to be a blood with ties to a certain set in Compton He was said to have been in Las Vegas the night Pac got killed. Who would be the best person to set up a hit a crooked cop. Now the reason for it who knows, maybe it was an ultimate show of respect for the death of a homie. Pac claimed to have been set up by Bad Boy when he was shot in NY and maybe this was the perfect opportunity to get them back where it hurt the most by taking out their star. Maybe the cop wanted to show allegiance to the street letting his "set" know that he was down? True, someone knows and maybe one day we will find out.

yeah, das right,, i remember seeing that now. thx.

Pac supposedly was going to leave Death Row and it was said the he was basically broke because everything that he had besides the clothes on his back was in someone elses name. He was making them money, a lot of money so why let him leave and make it for another label? If I am not mistaken, Snoop and everyone else left the label while Suge was in jail. I wonder if Pac would have stayed quiet and did the same thing, would he still be here?

Very profound. Sure makes you wonder. ,,,, those are some intriguing takes. :idea:

Originally posted by Sonic98
I still don't think it was Suge.

I'm willing to blame both murders on Suge.
From the way Snoop talked about his obsession
with the "East Coast West Coast" fued it seems
in character. Suge could get to crooked cops
better than almost anyone else on that coast. ;)
-Astrya

Re: What I want to know is,,

Originally posted by Bartram
What is the relationship of Suge, Snoop and Dr. Dre today? :confused:

Suge and Snoop were about to fight at the BET awards about 2 months ago. Snoop claimed Suge was staring at him, so Snoop and his crew stood up and started cussing at Suge. All this was during a commercial break because the awards were taped lived.

Re: Re: What I want to know is,,

Originally posted by DAHILL

Suge and Snoop were about to fight at the BET awards about 2 months ago. Snoop claimed Suge was staring at him, so Snoop and his crew stood up and started cussing at Suge. All this was during a commercial break because the awards were taped lived.

Yeah, i heard the same thing, I just don't know how true it is. But it's not hard to believe. A few weeks before that I saw a special on VH1 with Snoop and he was straight dissing Suge.

Iono:shame:

Originally posted by Suge
In all honesty......who cares? I mean, how long have these dudes been dead now?

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. If the police want to solve this crime, they would and personally I think they already know but won't make the arrest for whatever reason. Probably thinks its good riddance to those stirring up mess rap n*****s.

Back