Who Is The Weakest Link Of The Swac?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mighty Dog: Ann we need to go into conference.

Ann: Mighty Dog, what is the problem?

Mighty Dog: Since I am the #2 Smacker, I think we should use this occasison to select the #1 Smacker for the upcoming season.

As everybody know, Get Ready is the leader of the JSU Mafia.
He constantly tell us he is the only logical smacker. He even attacked Rudy the best commissioner we ever had he moved the SWAC Office to B'ham, divided the conference into divisions, got us on TV and started the SCG.

Get Ready did this to Rudy who allowed his team to play in the first SCG. As a matter of fact, they lost to the same team twice in one year. Opps, that means they have something in common with AAMU.

But Ann we are the best .500 team in America. BTW we don't get any argument from the fellow swackers on this subject. Kool Aid is the only smacker who gets upset when I mention our record.

But tooting my horn a little, I am known as the Profounded Statement smacker. To include the Editor-In-Chief of the Maroon and White Paper.

Ann this is not about me, it is about the Dawgpound Most Educated Smacker, STRAWDOG (most of the time robber has to get on the private message board with GetReady to come up with some good smack after getting Zinged) and the most logical smacker Get Ready.

Ann: I am from England, what is zinged?

Mighty Dog: Ann that is when something is too deep for you. It goes right over your head at a real fast pace.

Ann: Ok, do we still need to go into conference?

Mighty Dog: Ann, yes we do. We need to work out the details for the rights to be named the #1 Smacker. AAMU has the #3 band in the SWAC, but we will argue that point at another time.

Ann we cannot use the format for selecting the Weakest Link. We have to come up with rules that folks from GSU and SU can understand. You know Jack and Jill or See Spot run stuff.

Ann and Mighty Dog goes into conference.

Clarksdale_Wildcat you are forgiven for attemping to get involved with the #2 Smacker. When you watch As The World Turns every day, you don't asked them to speed things up. Will someone show him where to wait like over there ----------------------------->

Originally posted by MightyDog
Ann we cannot use the format for selecting the Weakest Link. We have to come up with rules that folks from GSU and SU can understand. You know Jack and Jill or See Spot run stuff.

Clarksdale_Wildcat you are forgiven for attemping to get involved with the #2 Smacker. When you watch As The World Turns every day, you don't asked them to speed things up. Will someone show him where to wait like over there -----------------------------> ]
LMAO!!!!!!
:D :D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
The Weakest Link??

Who Is The Weakest Link Of The Swac?
Ann: DawgPound It is time for you to expose the Weakest Link.

Ann: MD, What school(s) will finish 6-5 for the 2001 football season?

Mighty Dog: Hee..Hee...the hapless 'tiny tiggers' from jsue.

Ann: Correct

Ann: Where will there be coaching vacancies after this season is over?

Phatback: Ann, I'm afraid there will be openings at jsue, SU, Alcorn and UAPB.

Ann: Correct:

Ann: What team won its homecoming game and did not win the the Eastern Division Championship and did not get new uniforms?

Mike: The hapless 'tiny tiggers' from jsue.

Ann: Who is the best coach in the SWAC?

Get Ready: Hughes

Ann: Wrong: The Correct Answer is still Ron Cooper !! Are you having a problem getting the correct answer to sink into your memory bank??

Ann: Who will win the game between AAMU BULLDOGS and the hapless 'tiny tiggers' from jsue?

Plow Dog: Again the answer remains The AAMU BULLDOGS!

Ann: Who is Justice Thomas?

robber: He heads the NAACP

Ann: Wrong; Correct answer, He represent Black People on the highest court in the land.

Ann: What will be the upset special this year in football?

TRUDAWG: Ann, there will be two this year both involving the same school. The jsue 'tiny tiggers' will lose to UAPB and Alcorn.

Ann: Correct You are quite astute.

Ann: This ends round one of the Weakest Link. Who will be voted off as the weakest Link. It is time to vote.

Ann: MD, who did you vote for as the weakest link?

MD: Ann there is no doubt.....it's robber!

Ann: What say the rest of you?

Group in unison: robber

Ann: Good Choice......He is a couple of french fries short of a Happy Meal!

robber: :bawling:

Ann: Let's prepare for the next round!!:bawling:

Who da hell is that, anyway????

Originally posted by MightyDog

Clarksdale_Wildcat you are forgiven for attemping to get involved with the #2 Smacker. When you watch As The World Turns every day, you don't asked them to speed things up. Will someone show him where to wait like over there ----------------------------->

Good point, MD! :D

Clydesdale_Wildcat....I think it's time for you to enroll yo azz in the SMACKING SUMMER SCHOOL: Head-Start Program! :D

No explanation needed....;)

Bama Bastards, you can see how many of us actually pay any attention to you by the overwhelming number of reponses, right? :sleeping: Yall so sorry you don't even deserve a response.

Let's see how much smacking you'll be doing come this fall. It's already over.

Note: Since many of you need to attend Summer Smacking School. It is my duty to bring you up to date on WHO IS THE WEAKEST LINK IN THE SWAC.

When people come on with comments like Sonic Tiger and that new Wildcat, not only do we provide SU and GSU with the Jack and Jill and See Spot Run version, but we have added a Mr. Rogers version for Sonic and Wildcat. Just in case you forgot, everybody knows that Mr. Rogers comes through the door, pulls off his sweater, hangs it up, turns arounds.......this is called by the numbers stuff.

Having said all of that:

Mighty Dog and Ann is now in conference for the purpose of coming up with the rule of law to determine the #1 Smacker. The Weakest Link method in my opinion will cause individual Smackers to take sides. This process should be flawless with no room for error. We must take into account the feelings of all the Liberal Republicans as we develop the Rule of Law for determining the #1 Smacker.

Mighty Dog: Ann your wireless telephone is ringing.

Ann: I forgot to turn it off. Phone turned off.

5 Minutes later, a knock at the door.

Ann: Who could that be?

Mighty Dog: It could be an emergency, I better answer the knock.
Oh No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ann: Who is it?

Mighty Dog: It is GetReady and robber.

GetReady: MD and Ann, can I speak with you for a minute.

Mighty Dog: Why do you have robber with you?

GetReady: I can explain, just let me in.

Mighty Dog: Wait here while I speak to Ann.

Mighty Dog closed the door. Ann asked MD, what do you think they want? I don't know, but maybe I can challenge GR to playing the Alabama 3 kicks. After the first kick robber will take off screaming.

Ann: I heard what you did to Suge with the Alabama 3 Kicks. Therefore, he may have told GR about it.

Mighty Dog: Ann I don't think Suge would ever tell anyone what I did to him with the Alabama 3 kicks. Let them wait, maybe they will go away.

Ann and Mighty Dog continues with the development of the rule of law for the #1 Smacker.

Sonic needs to enroll in summer school!!!

<font size=1>::we now interrupt your programming for a public service announcment::</font>

co7.jpg

<i>........Sonic Hedgehog sit cho CRAB azz down somewhere!!!! no one asked you a dayum thang! sit there wit ya legs crossed indian style and watch the TV! Hellll Nawwww you cant have no Milk and Cookiezzzzz:emlaugh:</i>

Ann: MD, what is the 3 kick rule.

MD: Ann I will get Suge on the phone.

MD: Calling Suge, Hello. Suge this is MD, remember the Alabama 3 kicks. Suge, "L" yes. Click!!!!!!!!!

MD: Ann he is still sore, I guess that is why he hung up on me.

Ann: Ok, I think I understand, it is something that hurts.

Ann: We will attempt to select a method that is fair.

MD: Maybe we could asked them to submit a post and the board member could participate in a poll.

Ann: Each one could be asked to start a thread and we select the winner.

MD: Ann there is a knock on the door. MD looks through the peep hole. GR standing outside with one hand raised and the other behind his back. MD starts laughs.

Ann: MD why are you laughing?

MD: Ann, in the black church, when you have to go to the restroom, you hold up one finger, bend over slightly with one hand behind your back. Seeing GR in this position reminded me of this situation.

asked you all to not allow Strawdog to talk about Spam, tiny tiggers and Lynch St.Ann: Well open the door.

MD: GR what is it?

GR: Me and robber, were just thinking and we
We can't win if he talks about our way of life in Mississippi.

MD: Slams the door.

ole honorary weakest link......STFU

quit askin someone to do somethin.......you computer literate so do it yourself you LAME!!!!!

Battle Cat, you are now enrolled in summer smack school.

Remedial course: 100

Course Outline: For newcomers and those who need to know when to shut up.

Cost: $19. 99, If you have your own computer. (If you have a 286 Government surplus computer you must pay the $29.99 course fee).

Cost: $29.99 w/o computer

All cash money must be in U.S. Currency.

Student may enroll online. MD@worldnet.att.net

1. Battle Cat

Originally posted by Battle Cat
Can someone please post a picture of some garbage to represent the dog pound and this stupid post!!!
If it isn't ole Battle Cat himself. I remembered he always had such positive and nice things to say about AAMU during last season. Then he disappeared without a trace. Battle Stray Cat you better go somewhere, for one of these mean ole nasty dogs get you.....:D

Have you been to see the wizard about a BRAIN!

Originally posted by Battle Cat
Can someone please post a picture of some garbage to represent the dog pound and this stupid post!!!

Battle Cat.....
We understand that it is tough trying to SMACK something that you don't understand! It is quite obvious that you are not intellectually endowed enough too participate in grown folks conversations so go over there and sitchoarse down and STFU. Maybe you can learn something about SMACKING between this and the Summer School remedial 'SMACK Course' where you should be enrolled!

Maybe you can muster enough 'BRAIN POWER' to try and repost your lame arsed one-liners at another time!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
GR: Looks at robber, did you see what MD just did, he slammed the door in my face. The war is on. robber give me your cell phone.

robber: Who are you going to call?

GetReady: I calling George I mean JST. He just finished law school and I believe he majored in something about how to sue folks who hurt your feelings.

robber: GR, as a reminder, cell phones charge on both ends. So don't talk too long, you know he cannot hear that good.

GR: Dialing up JST, "L" I forgot he will not answer the phone during lunch.

robber: How long does it take to eat a can of Spam?

GR: It shouldn't take long, as you know he beat your record last homecoming give or take a couple of seconds off the front and rear end.

robber: In this case we should wait about ten seconds and call him.

GR: and robber is waiting for JST to finished his Spam.

J-State Tiger: Whiping Mayo from his mouth, instructs robber to send a Fax, since they will not opened the door.

robber: Great idea JST, robber sends Fax.

Ann: MD it sounds like we are receiving a Fax.

MD: Ann this is from robber, GR's Lawyer.

Ann: What does it say?

MD: robber is pointing out that SWAC Jeopardy should be considered in the selection process.

Ann: MD, it was a really good smack on the Dawgpound and I think we should considered it.

MD: Ann do you have a passport?

Ann: I have it in my purse.

MD: Could I see how a British Passport looks like?

Ann: Here take a look.

MD: Rips up Ann Passport, she look on in disbelief. MD calls the Immigration Service, to report Ann for being in the USA illegal. About one hour later ISA arrives and deports Ann. MD says Goodby.

LAME

LAME

LAME

LAME

LAME

LAME

LAME

LAME

LAME

LAME

LAME

LAME

LAME

LAME

LAME

LAME

LAME

ONE QUESTION

Name the team who, since their entrance into the SWAC, has neither beaten JSU or won a SWAC championship.

Despite this teams repeated failure to defeat JSU, they still find time to post pointless smack.

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

Let the record speak for itself. AAMU is technically the weakest link of the SWAC and will forever be.
LOL

If the count is correct some 884 smackers have logged on this thread awaiting the outcome of Who is the weakest link. I have learned through the gravevine that most of you are saying that since Strawdog is a member of the best smacking group and Mighty Dog is a member of the Dawgpound, Get Ready does not stand a chance. Taking a step backward, I find it necessary to establish fairness in selecting the weakest link.

To established fairness to ensure that we get a clear winner, I am going to allow you to participate in the selection process.

I request that each participating smackers assist with establishing
the criteria for selecting the weakest link. One comment each please. Once the comments are made I will compile them and hopefully we will have a winner by July 4, 2000.

Oh well....

Originally posted by "NOISE TALKA"

ONE QUESTION

Name the team who, since their entrance into the SWAC, has neither beaten JSU or won a SWAC championship.

Despite this teams repeated failure to defeat JSU, they still find time to post pointless smack.

Well answer this, Braniac:

How many of those "SWAC Championships" in question were won by JSU????

That's what I thought! :p

Now sit cho azz down and STFU! :D

People in glass stadiums shouldn't throw footballs...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back