Who is the Antichrist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Christ not called the morning star? Is Satan not called the morning star? Is that not the same attribute?

No, being called a "morning star" is not an attribute.

This is why you need to study, seriously. In Isa. 14:12, In the original Hebrew text, this is not about a fallen angel, but about a fallen Babylonian king. The word star is not in the original text, the word star was inserted [in some bibles versions], in which King of Babylon [Typology of Lucifer, because of his pride and downfall] claimed to be as Venus, the morning star, the brightest light in the night sky.

The original Hebrew language reads " "heleyl, ben shachar" which can be literally translated "shining one, son of dawn." literally, the planet Venus when it appears as a morning star."

Jesus is the only one called the “Morning Star Revelation 22:16: Jesus called Himself the morning star prophesied to come the second time (2:28). The manifestation of the morning star initiates the dawn of a new day. In the same way the Lord's second coming will herald the dawn of a new day in history. He is the brightest of all personal stars, as the morning star is the brightest physical star in the sky. He is the star that shall come forth from Jacob (Num. 24:17).

Like I said do more reasearch and study

No, being called a "morning star" is not an attribute.

This is why you need to study, seriously. In Isa. 14:12, In the original Hebrew text, this is not about a fallen angel, but about a fallen Babylonian king. The word star is not in the original text, the word star was inserted [in some bibles versions], in which King of Babylon [Typology of Lucifer, because of his pride and downfall] claimed to be as Venus, the morning star, the brightest light in the night sky.

The original Hebrew language reads " "heleyl, ben shachar" which can be literally translated "shining one, son of dawn." literally, the planet Venus when it appears as a morning star."

Jesus is the only one called the “Morning Star Revelation 22:16: Jesus called Himself the morning star prophesied to come the second time (2:28). The manifestation of the morning star initiates the dawn of a new day. In the same way the Lord's second coming will herald the dawn of a new day in history. He is the brightest of all personal stars, as the morning star is the brightest physical star in the sky. He is the star that shall come forth from Jacob (Num. 24:17).

Like I said do more reasearch and study

DH, seriously, there must be something wrong with your comprehension. You should pray and ask God for understanding because you have a hard time with simple verses.

What part of the following don't you understand?.......Isaiah 14:12 “ How you are fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How you are cut down to the ground, You who weakened the nations!

Strong's Concordance(Lucifer)

Strong's H1966 - heylel

Lucifer = "light-bearer"

1) shining one, morning star, Lucifer

a) of the king of Babylon and Satan (fig.)

2) (TWOT) 'Helel' describing the king of Babylon

http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H1966&t=KJV

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
RB, that's a pure copout. You know every word of Murray hasn't been video or audio taped. Even if I did have video/audio, you still would try and justify it. There are too many articles stating the same thing about this Murray fellow and his failed predictions.

Here's one of many:

Arnold Murray: Wolf in disguise?
While at the Southern Poverty Law Centre's website last night, I noticed a new article about Pastor Arnold Murray of the Shepherd's Chapel in Gravette, Arkansas.

You may know this guy for his "chapter by chapter, verse by verse" approach to studying the Bible; and the fact he is a "newspaper" evangelist, tying nearly every major news event to Scripture. Or maybe you may know him for an incident in 1998 when during a live taping of the "wild feed" to stations for syndication a critic in his audience called him a "blasphemer." Murray pulled out his briefcase, and the shot of his desk cut to the logo of his church, but the audio showed him saying, "Here, take this 9 mm to that boy!" When it was later shown on John Stewart's The Daily Show, it became a sensation. Or the "angel footprint" fossil. Or the time he predicted that the 1980 explosion of Mount St. Helens presaged the coming of the anti-Christ the following year (which, of course, didn't happen).

What you may not know about Murray, what the Exempt Media has ignored or chosen to ignore but what has been well known in more informed circles, is that Murray is considered a hero by many in the White Identity movement; the concept that God made whites superior to all the other races on the planet. While Murray himself specifically denounces racism, it is a fact that he was ordained fifty years ago by members of what can be politely called the "White Identity" movement. He also is very critical of a group called the "Kenites."
------

As a matter of fact RB, you advocate these very teachings about the White race being god's chosen people. You've said it time and time again. The part about the 9mm is evident in the video of Murray pulling out his gun. The part about him predicting the anti-christ is well documented by dozens and dozens of websites having nothing in common with each other. I'm sure if you asked some of your older church/cult members, they would enlighten you.

Here's another one.
--http://www.religioustolerance.org/end_wrl22.htm
(See 1981 and 1985)

All one has to do is do their research.

Where is the proof?

Dacon, why must you sit here and lie? This was biblical and you know it.
God instructed Saul through the prophet Samuel to “go and attack Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and do not spare them. But kill both man and woman, infant and nursing child, ox and sheep, camel and donkeyâ€￾ (1 Samuel 15:3-4, emp. added).

Again, it's biblical. Quit trying to throw the crimes of your god off on pagans. They were guilty but so were the Israelites as ordered by their god.
God instructed Saul through the prophet Samuel to “go and attack Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and do not spare them. But kill both man and woman, infant and nursing child, ox and sheep, camel and donkeyâ€￾ (1 Samuel 15:3-4, emp. added).

Again you fabricate the truth. The Old Testament god ordered total extermination of whole races. See Amalakites and Canaanites.

Finally some honesty.

Another fabrication of the truth. Anyone who barely studies the Old Testament will readily admit this truth.

Even the terrible god of the Old Testamnet doesn't go this far, to follow humans after they die into an ever burning hell fire. Only meek and mild Jesus subjects humans to such evil for all eternity.

Total sanctioning of stealing from poor people for nonsense religious rulers.

Dacon, you know that you're misleading folks when you choose to ignore what the Old Testament god ordered. You're so quick to point the finger at pagans, while blindly ignoring the evil mentioned right there in your own Bible.
One doesn't have to be a rocket scientist to see this, but one does have to be honest and truthful to admit it.
I saw this post on Thursday afternoon. My soul emoted immediately. The Holy Spirit - the One that JayRob claims to not need - spoke to me and asked me what I was fretting about. "You need to forgive JayRob". I agreed, and I went outside to cut some limbs out of an oak tree since refuse pickup is on Friday. After I sawed the limbs, my wife came outside and complimented me on how much better the tree looked. "You need to help JayRob look better," is what I heard. "Don't cut him up; but help him to be seen more clearly - like the tree". So, here goes.

Some of the detructive paths brought on by the Christian religion.....
--Murder of babies
--Murder of women
--Subjugation of women
--Subjugation of whole races
--Murder and genocide of whole races
JayRob, as student of ancient religions who has made a point of telling us multiple times in numerous threads that the Bible is plagiarized, copying from other religions and writings that preceeded it, can you tell us whether any of the above destructive paths were already integrated into full religious practice before Abram left Ur of the Chaldees? If they were being done prior to that time, then something other than Christianity brought them on.

People taught that physical diseases were caused by evil spirits. There's no physical evidence that evil spirits cause physical diseases.
You should get out more. What medical/scientific evidence would one expect to find of a spirit? What actually happens is that the scientists/medical experts who encounter the situation simply say "there is no scientific/chemical explanation for it". They are just considered phenomena.

No prophesied beast power has arisen; no anti-christ has arisen on the world scene; no ten nation kingdom has arisen on the world scene; no one world religion has arisen on the world scene; no attack on Israel by Russians has occurred; I could go on and on.
Not...YET. There is one very large pre-req to any of those things mentioned: the preaching of the gospel in all the world. If you want to really find out whether the Bible is right about those things, help me to satisfy the pre-req.

In Genesis 3-16, God gets really upset with Eve for eating the fruit and making Adam also take a bite, and he:
1. makes her (and all that follow her) have very painful childbirths.
2. proclaims that her husband shall rule over her. We know how some religions that interpret this literally use it to restrict women.
1 Corinthians 14:34-35: "Let the women keep silent in the churches. For they are not permitted to speak, but should be in submission, as the Law also says. If there is anything they desire to learn, let them ask their husbands at home. For it is a disgrace for a woman to speak in church."

Total subjuagation of women. No ifs, ands or buts about it.
First of all, what had Eve and Adam done? They leaped into sin and could no longer eat from the tree of life because they would be locked into sin. If they had only obeyed [sigh]. So, now bringing forth life would be painful. What would be the purpose of making it painful? What would be the purpose of the multiple conceptions? Perhaps a reminder or two or five or six.
Adam would also be responsible for her IN EVERY WAY and she would long for him. [I will not touch the restriction of women by some religions at this point. JayRob will respond to the points at the beginning of this posting.] As for women speaking in the church...Romans 16, penned by Paul after his letters to Corinth, is full of commendations for women who spoke in church. Titus is instructed by Paul to ensure that the older women teach the younger. And what of all these giftings - prophecy, the word of knowledge, the word of wisdom, speaking with tongues, the laying on of hands, etc. - that were given to women? Were they endowed with these and then prohibited from exercising them? Was Paul speaking to a specific situation in Corinth? Would a woman have to ask her husband before functioning? What was an unmarried woman to do? Was Paul schizophrenic as he wrote from his confinement? Did God change His mind? Was this one of thos biblical contradictions?

Remember these posts?
JayRob said:
...I've gotten this far without a holy spirit and I know more about the Bible than many who claim to have such a spirit. How do you explain that?
dacontinent said:
You have done well. You read more than most believers. They are better off than you simply because they believe. You are a lot like Saul of Tarsus. It is one of the reasons that I hold out such high hopes for you.
What you miss by not having the Holy Spirit is knowing [yada] the Bible. It's just not enough to know about it.

RB

Stop playing stupid, you know the Satan does not have the same attributes as the Godhead. Are you saying that Satan is:

Omniscience: “God possesses perfect knowledge and therefore has no need to learn. God has never learned and cannot learn.†Omniscience means all-knowing. God knows everything, and His knowledge is infinite. It is impossible to hide anything from God

Omnipotence: “all-powerfulâ€. Since God is infinite and since He possesses power, He possesses infinite power. He does allow His creatures to have some power, but this in no way diminishes His own. “He expends no energy that must be replenished.â€

Omnipresence: This theological term means “always present.†Since God is infinite, His being knows no boundaries.

Satan, possess only what God allows him to have. Being, a “Morning Star’ is not an attribute, it's figurative language. Like I said go back and do your homework.

Question: Is Satan Self-existence; Self-sufficiency; Immutability; Eternal; Gracious; Sovereign.

Attributes/ Characteristics of Satan: Father of lies, Liar from the beginning; created being; deceiver

Created by God, and not equal to God (Prov 16:4)
Defies God and despises truth (John 8:44)
Was given limited power (Job 1:8-12)
Was defeated at Calvary (Eph. 1:20-23)
Rules the masses outside God’s protection (Eph. 2:1-3)
Commands a hierarchy of demons (Eph. 6:10-12)
Came to steal, kill and destroy (John 10:10)
Masquerades as "an angel of light." (2 Cor. 11:14-15)
Tries to hide the actual truth about our God.
Twists the meaning of Scriptures to fit his purposes. (Gen. 3:1-5)
Offers counterfeit promises he can't fulfill
Always seeks an "opportune time" to tempt us (Luke 4:13)

Dude, you do not understand Isaiah 14:12 – the Morning Star is referring to the King, being compared to Lucifer “Downfall†and how illuminated they were, like the Morning Star (Brightness). This is figurative language. Neither was the Morning Star [Venus]. If you go outside during the Spring or Fall you will see the “Morning Star – Venus in the East before Sunrise†because its brighter than any other star in the universe.

of the king of Babylon and Satan (fig.)

"fig" means, Figurative speaking or language,

Figurative language or speech contains images. The author [Isaiah] describes something through the use of unusual comparisons [Morning Star – Venus], for effect, interest, and to make things clearer. The result of using this technique is the creation of interesting images. Figurative language is not intended to be interpreted in a literal sense and it compares two things that are different in enough ways so that their similarities,

I saw this post on Thursday afternoon. My soul emoted immediately. The Holy Spirit - the One that JayRob claims to not need - spoke to me and asked me what I was fretting about. "You need to forgive JayRob". I agreed, and I went outside to cut some limbs out of an oak tree since refuse pickup is on Friday. After I sawed the limbs, my wife came outside and complimented me on how much better the tree looked. "You need to help JayRob look better," is what I heard. "Don't cut him up; but help him to be seen more clearly - like the tree". So, here goes.

What do you need to forgive me for? For telling the truth? As far as cutting me up, I think I've already done that to a number of your postings, not intentionally, but naturally.

JayRob, as student of ancient religions who has made a point of telling us multiple times in numerous threads that the Bible is plagiarized, copying from other religions and writings that preceeded it, can you tell us whether any of the above destructive paths were already integrated into full religious practice before Abram left Ur of the Chaldees? If they were being done prior to that time, then something other than Christianity brought them on.

Some of those practices were committed by pagans, but your Bible clearly show that the Old Testament god ordered the slaughter of women, children and infants. Do you not deny that?
Was the Old Testamen god influenced by pagans to the point where he practiced their rituals of death? We all know the answer to that question.

You should get out more. What medical/scientific evidence would one expect to find of a spirit? What actually happens is that the scientists/medical experts who encounter the situation simply say "there is no scientific/chemical explanation for it". They are just considered phenomena.

There's no evidence that one would find to counteract the ignorant fables and fairytales believed by ancient Middle East nomads who thought and taught that diseases were caused by evil spirits because it never existed and doesn't exist today.
It just goes to show you that those ignorant folks had no knowledge of microscopic germs such bacteria and viruses.
Modern science show microscopic germs are the culprits of physical diseases, not evil spirits, as taught in the Bible.
By the way, not one time does the Bible mention microscopic germs. Why would an all-knowing god deprive his people of such important knowledge? I'll tell you why, it's because he never existed, therefore he couldn't tell the ignorant authors of the Bible about them. It's as simple as that. THIS is why those nomads knew little to nothing about bacteria and viruses.

Not...YET. There is one very large pre-req to any of those things mentioned: the preaching of the gospel in all the world. If you want to really find out whether the Bible is right about those things, help me to satisfy the pre-req.

What gospel are you referring to? There are 30,000 Christian denominations in the world? Do you care to tell me which one is preaching the so-called TRUE gospel that this Jesus supposedly talked about?

First of all, what had Eve and Adam done? They leaped into sin and could no longer eat from the tree of life because they would be locked into sin. If they had only obeyed [sigh]. So, now bringing forth life would be painful. What would be the purpose of making it painful? What would be the purpose of the multiple conceptions? Perhaps a reminder or two or five or six.
Adam would also be responsible for her IN EVERY WAY and she would long for him. [I will not touch the restriction of women by some religions at this point. JayRob will respond to the points at the beginning of this posting.] As for women speaking in the church...Romans 16, penned by Paul after his letters to Corinth, is full of commendations for women who spoke in church. Titus is instructed by Paul to ensure that the older women teach the younger. And what of all these giftings - prophecy, the word of knowledge, the word of wisdom, speaking with tongues, the laying on of hands, etc. - that were given to women? Were they endowed with these and then prohibited from exercising them? Was Paul speaking to a specific situation in Corinth? Would a woman have to ask her husband before functioning? What was an unmarried woman to do? Was Paul schizophrenic as he wrote from his confinement? Did God change His mind? Was this one of thos biblical contradictions?

I see you didn't put up much of an argument about the Old Testament god's disdain for women, and YES, there's blatant contradiction in Paul's writings just as there is throughout the Bible.

Here are a few examples of how women are demeaned....
--If a women failed to yell why she was being raped, she should be killed. Yes, that's in the Old Testament.
--A woman was considered property in the Old Testament and could be bought for a few shekels.....WITHOUT her consent.
--No women were appointed as apostles, yet a male thief and liar was.
--1 Corinthians 11:3: "...Christ is the head of every man, and a husband the head of his wife, and the head of Christ is God". Women, you BETTER obey your man or you'll go to hell and burn forever and ever and ever.
--1 Corinthians 11:7-9:"For a man...is the image and glory of God; but woman is the glory of man. For man did not come from woman, but woman from man; neither was man created for woman but woman for man. For this reason, and because of the angels, the woman ought to have a sign of authority on her head."
These verses imply that a woman is not god's glory, but the man is. WOW!!
--1 Corinthians 14:34-35: "...women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says, If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church."
WOMEN, KEEP YOUR MOUTHS SHUT IN CHURCH UNTIL YOU GET HOME. LOL!!
--Ephesians 5:22-24: "Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife...wives should submit to their husbands in everything." Yes, its says, EVERYTHING!!!
--1 Timothy 2:11-15:"A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent..." WOMEN SHOULD LEARN IN FULL SUBMISSION AND REMAIN SILENT. LOL!! WOW!!!!
--1 Timothy 3:2: "Now the overseer must be above reproach, the husband of but one wife..."
--1 Timothy 3:8: "Deacons likewise, are to be men worthy of respect, sincere..."
This would seem to imply that all overseers (bishops) and deacons must be male.

For the sake of overkill, I'll stop right there.

What you miss by not having the Holy Spirit is knowing [yada] the Bible. It's just not enough to know about it.

I know enough to realize how contradictory, how untrue and how flawed it's teachings and contents are. No need for a holy spirit for that.

RB

Stop playing stupid,.........

In Isa. 14:12, In the original Hebrew text, this is not about a fallen angel, but about a fallen Babylonian king. The word star is not in the original text, the word star was inserted [in some bibles versions], in which King of Babylon [Typology of Lucifer, because of his pride and downfall] claimed to be as Venus, the morning star, the brightest light in the night sky.
Jesus is the only one called the “Morning Star.....

What part of the following don't you understand?.......Isaiah 14:12 “ How you are fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How you are cut down to the ground, You who weakened the nations!

Strong's Concordance(Lucifer)

Strong's H1966 - heylel

Lucifer = "light-bearer"

1) shining one, morning star, Lucifer

a) of the king of Babylon and Satan (fig.)

2) (TWOT) 'Helel' describing the king of Babylon

http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H1966&t=KJV

RB

Why wou you think Isaiah is talking about Lucifer, when the subject is about King of Babylon [Verse 4].

Questions:

Was Isaiah using Literal and figurative language?

If Lucifer had the attributes of God, then he would be equal to God, would he not?

Last edited:
RB

Why wou you think Isaiah is talking about Lucifer, when the subject is about King of Babylon [Verse 4].

Questions:

Was Isaiah using Literal and figurative language?

If Lucifer had the attributes of God, then he would be equal to God, would he not?

Again, let God's word do the talking. When God calls out Satan, it needs no interpretation. He was speaking directly to Satan in that verse. Satan has always wanted to sit on the mercy seat and play God, and that's what God is informing us in Isaiah 14. God is letting us know what He will do to Satan for committing the abomination of playing the role of the Creator. The bible tells us that Satan has plenty of magic tricks to display on earth when he arrives, and the whole earth will hook line and sinker because of Satan's magical display. The "ONLY" people who won't be deceived are the elect. In other words, those who have the seal of God in their mind, knowing that Satan will play the role of false Messiah.........Daniel 11:21.

Again, let God's word do the talking. When God calls out Satan, it needs no interpretation. He was speaking directly to Satan in that verse. Satan has always wanted to sit on the mercy seat and play God, and that's what God is informing us in Isaiah 14. God is letting us know what He will do to Satan for committing the abomination of playing the role of the Creator. The bible tells us that Satan has plenty of magic tricks to display on earth when he arrives, and the whole earth will hook line and sinker because of Satan's magical display. The "ONLY" people who won't be deceived are the elect. In other words, those who have the seal of God in their mind, knowing that Satan will play the role of false Messiah.........Daniel 11:21.

For what it's worth, I agree with Dr. H, eventhough I think Isaiah's prophecies are a bunch of fairytales anyhow.

It amazes me how folks look at prophecy and don't realize that if this being called Satan KNEW what would happen in the future, he'd have the sense to make alternative changes to his plans.

It also amazes me that this Old Testament god, whose supposed to be omnipotent and all-powerful, that he just allows Satan to run roughshod over his creation for thousands of years without putting an end to his evil from the start.

I know some will try and justify the OT god's stance by saying that he's letting Satan do his thing for a purpose, that they do/don't understand. This is just another copout and excuse for a cruel OT god whose playing games with the hearts and minds of human beings for his own pleasure. Little does this OT god know that if there was NO Satan, evil more than likely would be eradicated on earth. Duuuuhhhhhh?!!!!!

Again, let God's word do the talking. When God calls out Satan, it needs no interpretation.............

Dude just answer my questions and forget about what you just posted! I know and anyone with the bible knowledge of a first grader, know that Satan, does not possess the attributes of God. Show me in the bible where it's states that Satan has mercy, love, longsuffering or existed without God. Show me where any of the Old Testament Saints, talk about the attributes of Satan.

Now you are changing the tone of the discussion, because you know that I am correct and you are wrong. You claim, to know the bible - but time after time you fail to comprehend the context of the word and you have not earthly idea on the difference between figurative and literal language.

Are these scriptures to be taken figurativelly or literally

His face shone like the sun, and his clothes became as white as the light.
MT. 17:2

"the Sun of Righteousness, Mal 4:2

What about Dan. 11:21?

It amazes me how folks look at prophecy and don't realize that if this being called Satan KNEW what would happen in the future, he'd have the sense to make alternative changes to his plans.

It also amazes me that this Old Testament god, whose supposed to be omnipotent and all-powerful, that he just allows Satan to run roughshod over his creation for thousands of years without putting an end to his evil from the start.

I know some will try and justify the OT god's stance by saying that he's letting Satan do his thing for a purpose, that they do/don't understand. This is just another copout and excuse for a cruel OT god whose playing games with the hearts and minds of human beings for his own pleasure. Little does this OT god know that if there was NO Satan, evil more than likely would be eradicated on earth. Duuuuhhhhhh?!!!!!

JayRob, the following "MAY" help you.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Zq-1E7eA4w0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Zq-1E7eA4w0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wdZZ32jYJ2k&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wdZZ32jYJ2k&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Dude just answer my questions and forget about what you just posted! I know and anyone with the bible knowledge of a first grader, know that Satan, does not possess the attributes of God. Show me in the bible where it's states that Satan has mercy, love, longsuffering or existed without God. Show me where any of the Old Testament Saints, talk about the attributes of Satan.

Now you are changing the tone of the discussion, because you know that I am correct and you are wrong. You claim, to know the bible - but time after time you fail to comprehend the context of the word and you have not earthly idea on the difference between figurative and literal language.

Are these scriptures to be taken figurativelly or literally

His face shone like the sun, and his clothes became as white as the light.
MT. 17:2

"the Sun of Righteousness, Mal 4:2

What about Dan. 11:21?

I never stated Satan was love and goodness. I stated he will "PLAY" the false Messiah.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SZTOu0C4JxI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SZTOu0C4JxI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5Pm1E5EqE40&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5Pm1E5EqE40&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

JayRob, the following "MAY" help you....

RB, you don't have the vocabulary to explain it? Why would I listen to a wolf in sheeps clothing for accurate answers?

I posed a legit question. For the OT god to allow Satan to have access anywhere near earth is ludricous, no matter if Satan had ruled on earth or not.
If he's the all powerful, all knowing god, as he and you claim, he didn't have to allow it.
Mankind would STILL grow as people, especially without the influence of any Satan. There would be no sufferings, pain or death, but for some reason, this OT god wanted and craved such for the human race according to the Bible.

In addition to the above, this Old Testament god KNEW that Satan was more powerful; he KNEW that Satan had more experience; he KNEW that Satan was more intelligent and he KNEW that Satan could disguise himself, so why in the heck did he think Adam and Eve, who were no more than two days old, why did this god think in his mind, that they would overcome Satan?

It's like pitting Einstein against a newborn baby in a chess match. Then turning around and blaming the baby for losing.

That flawed way of thinking is neither logical nor just. But this is what gets me, this OT god STILL penalized both Adam and Eve with DEATH for something he HAD to know they could never accomplish.
This is just how flawed and illogical the Adam and Eve story is, especially to someone who adds a bit of logic to their thinking.

RB

You are confused, at first you said Satan would be playing the role of the Creator and Jesus. Now, you are saying that he will be playing the false Messiah. So what you are saying Jesus is the false Messiah?

Play......

Is Satan not called the morning star? Is that not the same attribute?

But you said that Satan had an attribute of Christ, it's not possible to have one and not all of them. Just as the Godhead has the same attributes.

I posed a legit question. For the OT god to allow Satan to have access anywhere near earth is ludricous, no matter if Satan had ruled on earth or not

Satan, is only limited to what God allows him to have. He has demons to do his work. He does not possess the attributes of God, that's why I know RB is batting zero when he talking about Satan.

who were no more than two days old,

JR come on, you know Adam and Eve was more than two day old. However, the bible does not state the amount of time between each event.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
...JR come on, you know Adam and Eve was more than two day old. However, the bible does not state the amount of time between each event.

Dr. H, Adam and Eve were created on the latter part of the sixth day, then the OT god supposedly rested on the seventh day. It's stated by some biblical researchers that Adam and Eve were taught on the seventh day sabbath about god[s way, THEN on the eighth day, Satan was allowed to come in and tempt them.
If you have a better theory of how old they were, please present it.

Even if they were one day, one year or 100 years old, before they were tempted, Lucifer/Satan was supposedly thousands of years older, which STILL leaves no match for Adam and Eve against Satan's experience and prowess.
This still leaves the OT god as a tyrant and unjust god, expecting the impossible out of his creation, against the likes of Satan.

RB

You are confused, at first you said Satan would be playing the role of the Creator and Jesus. Now, you are saying that he will be playing the false Messiah. So what you are saying Jesus is the false Messiah?

DH, you are confusing yourself. The false Messiah/Antichrist are the same. Satan will play the role of Christ in which makes him the Antichrist/false Messiah. Antichrist in the Greek is "instead of" the real Christ.

Go back and look at the videos I posted and you will see false Messiah is used for Satan. The false Messiah, which is Satan, comes at the 6th trump. The true Christ, which is Jesus, comes at the 7th trump. The Antichrist, which is the false Christ/Messiah, comes "before" the true Christ.........Jesus.

I broke it down whereby a child could understand. Can you count in numerical order? The number 6 comes before 7. Does it not?

RB, you don't have the vocabulary to explain it? Why would I listen to a wolf in sheeps clothing for accurate answers?

I posed a legit question. For the OT god to allow Satan to have access anywhere near earth is ludricous, no matter if Satan had ruled on earth or not.
If he's the all powerful, all knowing god, as he and you claim, he didn't have to allow it.
Mankind would STILL grow as people, especially without the influence of any Satan. There would be no sufferings, pain or death, but for some reason, this OT god wanted and craved such for the human race according to the Bible.

In addition to the above, this Old Testament god KNEW that Satan was more powerful; he KNEW that Satan had more experience; he KNEW that Satan was more intelligent and he KNEW that Satan could disguise himself, so why in the heck did he think Adam and Eve, who were no more than two days old, why did this god think in his mind, that they would overcome Satan?

It's like pitting Einstein against a newborn baby in a chess match. Then turning around and blaming the baby for losing.

That flawed way of thinking is neither logical nor just. But this is what gets me, this OT god STILL penalized both Adam and Eve with DEATH for something he HAD to know they could never accomplish.
This is just how flawed and illogical the Adam and Eve story is, especially to someone who adds a bit of logic to their thinking.

I learned from my teacher, and I posted the video of him explaining it. What's the problem?

I learned from my teacher, and I posted the video of him explaining it. What's the problem?

Because he's a known false prophet, that's why I don't want to or need to listen to him.

You have no problem explaining in detail about your Murray's beliefs about how White people are the OT god's chosen people. Why start holding back now?

For one, just simply explain why the OT god simply couldn't do away with satan from the start, we would've avoided all of the pain, suffering and death we've had for thousands of years up to the present?

And two, why did this OT god BLAME Adam and Eve (and sentenced them and their children to death), for not having the mindset and strength to overcome satan, when it's clearly been shown that they didn't have the power to do so because he didn't create them with it? Explain those anomalies please, in YOUR own words.

Because he's a known false prophet, that's why I don't want to or need to listen to him.

You have no problem explaining in detail about your Murray's beliefs about how White people are the OT god's chosen people. Why start holding back now?

For one, just simply explain why the OT god simply couldn't do away with satan from the start, we would've avoided all of the pain, suffering and death we've had for thousands of years up to the present?

And two, why did this OT god BLAME Adam and Eve (and sentenced them and their children to death), for not having the mindset and strength to overcome satan, when it's clearly been shown that they didn't have the power to do so because he didn't create them with it? Explain those anomalies please, in YOUR own words.

Why explain something you refuse to believe in? The answers to your questions were in the videos I posted, however you refused the answers in which I support; therefore there is no need for me to explain the word in which you deem to be false.

I
learned from my teacher,

And that's your problem.

There has been many that claims to be sent by God, preached against the word and claimed to be Christ, such as Jim Jones, David Koresh; Charles Taze Russell and a host of others, were they the false Messiah or Antichrist.

Is Satan the only Antichrist?

I

And that's your problem.

There has been many that claims to be sent by God, preached against the word and claimed to be Christ, such as Jim Jones, David Koresh; Charles Taze Russell and a host of others, were they the false Messiah or Antichrist.

Is Satan the only Antichrist?

No, that's not a problem for me.

What you fail to relaize is that all evil comes from Satan, and if that be the case, why wouldn't Satan play the role of Antichrist? Also, there is not one cunningly wicked person greater than Satan, therefore whatever wicked people do, Satan's wickedness is more advanced; after all, he did lead one third of God's angels away from God? Rest assure, Satan has plans on doing it again, but with the entire human race in this generation........the generation of the fig tree.

Last edited:
Why explain something you refuse to believe in? The answers to your questions were in the videos I posted, however you refused the answers in which I support; therefore there is no need for me to explain the word in which you deem to be false.

I refuse to believe due to the fact that your ability to convince me otherwise is due to your lack of evidence. You simply provide YOUR opinions, opinions void of evidence.

All I ask is that you answer in YOUR own words, not the words of a known false prophet. While answering, please provide substantial evidence to support your theory, not just an opinion.

It's already been proven time and time again, that the prophecies in the bible are highly unreliable and so generalized that many of the prophecies can be interpreted a by 100 people one hundred different ways. Your interpretation maybe totally different from a fellow Christian's interpretation. All the more reason for Christianity to be full of confusion with 31,000 different denominations.
Your god says he's not the author of confusion. Having 31,000 differing beliefs seems like a lot of confusion to me.

I refuse to believe due to the fact that your ability to convince me otherwise is due to your lack of evidence. You simply provide YOUR opinions, opinions void of evidence.

All I ask is that you answer in YOUR own words, not the words of a known false prophet. While answering, please provide substantial evidence to support your theory, not just an opinion.

It's already been proven time and time again, that the prophecies in the bible are highly unreliable and so generalized that many of the prophecies can be interpreted a by 100 people one hundred different ways. Your interpretation maybe totally different from a fellow Christian's interpretation. All the more reason for Christianity to be full of confusion with 31,000 different denominations.
Your god says he's not the author of confusion. Having 31,000 differing beliefs seems like a lot of confusion to me.

JayRob, the best way for me to prove the bible is by "YOU" observing Daniel 11:20-21. All you have to do is keep your eye on the "raiser of taxes", and God will do the rest.......watch.

In the following article is an angelic footprint from the first earth/heaven age. This is the age that Satan lead one third of God's angels away from God. It's strange to some Christians, but human beings use to be angels in the first earth/heaven age, until God destroyed the first earth/heaven age because of Satan's rebellion. Now, we all live in the second earth/heaven age, and await the return of the "true" Christ to start a new earth/heaven age called the third earth/heaven age. We immediately go into the third earth/heaven age in 1 Corinthians 15:52. In other words, human beings on earth are instantly changed into our real bodies..........angelic/spiritual bodies. I just thought you'd be interested, so I posted the following below......

The First Earth Age, Archaeological Evidence For Creation and Against Evolution

Below we see a 'footprint in time.' The below footprint is impressed into solid stone in New Mexico U.S.A. The rock that it is impressed into is conservatively dated at 10 million years old, the University of New Mexico dates the rock formation in which the footprint is indented into back to 50 million years ago. But we shall use the conservative dating given by Pastor (A fine Christian Minister) of another Ministry on TV to whom we give credit and thanks for bringing this remarkable discovery to the attention of Bible Believing Christians.

On that note, another Ministry on TV has a documentary VHS tape about the footprint filmed on-site in N.M. which has been instrumental in bringing this current study to you. You may purchase the VHS Tape directly from the Shepherds Chapel by calling (501) 787-6026, the tape is item #100.82 DOC-32, A Step In Time, the price is $25.00 (not counting postage).

Now we must address the caption in the picture at left, for surely it must be confounding many Christians who have not been taught that there were to be three earth ages in the plan of God. The age that we live in now is one, the eternity (Heaven) which is another age, but there was an age even before our present one. That age is called the first earth age. There are three ages written of in the Bible (2 Pet 3:5-13 (covered below)& Jer 4:23-27). Understanding this would clear up many confusing passages in the Bible that speak of the three earth ages, not three different earths or worlds, but three different world ages. Example: "Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear" (Heb 11:3). See also (Heb 1:2). A useful study on the matter is at: http://www.biblestudysite.com/1stage.htm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back