Who hates that new Emienm song

Lewis

Peabody Warhorses
I hate that song, it's wack and the video is wack also. And this dude thinks he is some kind of Icon. Please.

I like the song, but his album is on another level. He clearly has the best flow of anyone currently in the game.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I agree

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
I like the song, but his album is on another level. He clearly has the best flow of anyone currently in the game.

My boy told me his album is off the chain. He really shows off his skills! I can't wait until him and Bubba Sparks square off :)

I dont'. I like the song. If you listen to the words some of what he is saying is true. That white boy has mad skillz on the mike. I aint heard the album but I plan to soon.

Originally posted by Lewis
I hate that song, it's wack and the video is wack also. And this dude thinks he is some kind of Icon. Please.

*TWO TRAILER PARK GIRLS COME ROUND THE OUTSIDE...TWO TRAILER PARK GIRLS COME ROUND THA OUTSIDE....*

STOP THE HATE

Being a native Detroiter, I have to give him his credit... The Album is off da chain... I originally did not care for him but his last couple of albums and all the guest work he has been doing on other albums proves his point..... He got skillz.

I'm listening to the CD now. Eminem is clearly one of the DOPEST lyricist out today!!!!

My favorite song is Say Goodbye Hollywood

He's almost a white Pac.

Gotta disagree wit'cha Lewis....

Ay.....you gotta give'it up too Eminem; tha white boy can flow. I've heard the album and its definately worth buying. :tup:

"........Worse than them little Limp Bizkit B%$tadrds"

I have the album, it's tight, especially when he shoots Steve Berman. I also have the video on my hard drive...........

(evilken21 hoping to get his DVD-Burning Service up and running again)
And check out the track called "Say What You Say", as Eminem teams up with Dre. Dre is really bashing on JD, y'all.

Re: I agree

Originally posted by Miami Jag

My boy told me his album is off the chain. He really shows off his skills! I can't wait until him and Bubba Sparks square off :)

IT AIN'T NO REASON FOR HIM AND BUBBA SPARKS TO SQUARE OFF, BUBBA AIN'T EVEN IN THE SAME CATEGORY AS SLIM. BUBBA HAD ONE HOT SONG, AND THAT WAS IT. M'S NEW ALBUM IS OFF THE CHAIN EVERY SONG IS ON POINT

One cut sounds aight

I ain't heard the entire album, just promos. I had pretty much assumed it was of no concequence, but from the replies here I am now more inclinded to check it out. :confused:

I HAVE ONLY HEARD LIKE 2 SONGS OF THE ALBUM AND I WAS DEEPLY IMPRESSED. I THINK THIS IS GOING TO BE THE TIGHTEST ALBUM.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
"And sometimes it feels like the world's on my shoulders......"

Another song that really got my attention was "Hallies' Song", where Em takes his swing with a rock-rap feel.

Back