Whitney's Hubby back in Hospital

Quietstorm

memba2change4thabetta
brown.061902.jpg

Rep Nancy Seltzer says Brown began running a fever while traveling with Houston in their tour bus from her studio in Atlanta to their home in New Jersey.

The tour bus stopped at the hospital, where Brown was given antibiotics through an IV. He's expected to be out of the hospital and headed back home to New Jersey by Thursday.

This marks the second hospitalization in a year for the 33-year-old singer, who's been dogged in the past by drug and alcohol problems. Last August, Brown collapsed and suffered a seizure while working in his home studio, prompting an emergency visit to a Morristown, New Jersey, hospital. His publicist later blamed the incident on the "mind-boggling" heat and humidity inside his studio.

The onetime New Edition star, who scored solo success in the late '80s with hits like "My Prerogative" and "Don't Be Cruel," hasn't released an album since 1997, has been better known these days for his marriage to Whitney, his run-ins with the law and his stints in rehab. In 2000, Brown spent 26 days in a Florida jail after he violated probation on a 1996 drunken-driving charge by not submitting to a drug test.

Brown eventually came clean about his trouble. "I have a disease. I am an addict. I am an alcoholic," he told a judge at his sentencing. "Hopefully I can get back to what I do best--dancing and singing."

Meanwhile, Brown is letting his former pals in New Edition go on without him. The former kid-pop outfit has reunited once again (this time without Bobby) for a summer tour with En Vogue. While Houston's next album is being readied for a late 2002 release, Brown is set to start filming a movie next month, titled Biscuits and Gravy.
062002_bbrown.asp

Bobby's Causation

I stay away from gossip but I was listening to the Russ Parr Show last Friday morning 6:15 - 7:15am EDT. Apparently they broadcasted an inquiry on Bobby's illness for any information and they received responses. They received two emails from personnel at the Fredricksburg hospital. According to what they read on the air and they quoted the email leaving off the names or their positions was the following: "Bobby is suffering from inflammation of the Testicles, displayed by pain and high fever. Inflammation of the Testicles are caused by measles, gonorrhea, chlamydial and other STDs." They also stated:" Whitney was acting like a *itch to personnel." Russ and Olivia felt strongly this was reliable information because they also stated these emails were from different individuals with the same information. Just thought you would want to know!

Re: Bobby's Causation

OOOOOOOOOOOOH WATCH OUT............BEFORE I LOSE CONTROL......COOL IT DOWN.... LMAO...

Back