Whine Puff, your our next victim

T

The Panther Fan

you want your coach fired, PV is the place to get it done. Bring your overrated running backs to town this weekend and we'll politely send them back packing along with your coach

PV 30 UAPB 12

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Our football need a lot of help. If they lose against PV Saturday, then they're the sorriest team in the SWAC. We're already 3-4.

Now, I'm diassapointed with our football team's performance this year but, It will be snowballs in hell when PV beats UAPB!!!!

I'm 40 years old and I could get100 yards rushing and 200 yards passing against PV!

Your team need to continue to study and pull high GPA's rather than trying to compete!!!

There is NO way UAPB will lose this week!!!!

Fiyah, We are the elder members on this board right? ( shut up Nita! ) Let's make a friendly wager!!!

If PV Win?
I'll Take a picture wearing a PV shirt while stomping a UAPB shirt!!!

WHEN UAPB Win!!! You take a picture wearing a UAPB shirt stomping a P V shirt!!!

Is it a bet?

The end is nigh....

When P.V. is calling you out!

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Originally posted by philharmonic

I'm 40 years old and I could get100 yards rushing and 200 yards passing against PV!

I believe you. :goof: :goof: :goof: They need to wake up.

Originally posted by Da_Sperm
Now, we ain't no Paul Quinn....

And y'all ain't no Nebraska either! LOL

We're whippin' y'alls ass. Same place. Same time.

I'll let you guys know what'up for the tailgate. I think the hometown chapter is setting it out this weekend (bbq, drinks - if you're of age :D ).

Can't wait to whip UAPB's azz. Will be there to watch the little parade and the football azz kicking. I am confident about the win.

UAPB's football team just need a miracle. A goooooooood miracle.:goodbad: :goodbad: :goodbad: And they bet not lose next week neither.

get your coachin resumes ready, PV is ready to kick azz

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back