Which show is better

LaMont

Which show is better?

A. The Fifth Wheel

B. Blind Date

C. Change of Heart

LaMont

BTW, my friend Barry is certain that a XXX Star pawned herself off as an accountant on Blind Date. :)

Originally posted by LaMont

LaMont

BTW, my friend Barry is certain that a XXX Star pawned herself off as an accountant on Blind Date. :)

I saw that episode, I forgot the name she used on the show but ole girl show was/is in pawno.

I have also seen 2 Black babes in one of the classroom scenes on Boston Public (Kenya & Idalis Hunter)...:D

If they film the show in L.A. then you stand a good chance to see pawno actresses in legit shows. :D

Personally, I like Elimidate. If it's not on in your area, it's a show where a guy, or gal, will go on a date with 5 people of the opposite sex, and gradually eliminate them, until they have 1.

The best part, is how the dates dis each other.

NICE

I would say blind date, the others have a good chance to get violent. On blind date, you get to see a person act a zip dayum fool!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

What about.....

The show SHIPMATES where the blind dates go on a cruise for three days. I've seen some funny @#$% on that one.

Originally posted by LaMont
I know Kitten and Obsession have been on Blind date... Obsession stated that she was a student....:lmao:
obsession-2.jpg

Obsession
kitten3.jpg

Kitten

Elimidate is the best!

I usually watch elimidate because it's something new. The dialogue on blind date gets to be boring at times between the couples. Lots of time you can tell early on that there is no chemistry between the two. ELIMIDATE is only interesting when they have the Sisters battling over a Brother. I saw it the other night when the Brother had a choice of one FINE HONEY or four other average-looking chicks. It was so obvious that he was going to keep the Honey.

Change of Heart...

Change of heart is funny... It's gets a little out of hand when the person wants to get back with somone after they've been treated lie dirt.

Blind date gets on my nerves because some of those people are really b*tchy.

and the Fifth Wheel, i've never seen!

Back