Which school brass section is recken this year?

Originally posted by JEd
I tell you what yall come to da gump this year and you will get the same thing that happened to you last year, a a** whuppin.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
At any rate I hope your half time envolves more than just Shake shake shake shake shake shake shake shake shake shake shake shake shake shake shake shake shake shake shake shake shake shake shake shake shake shake shake shake shake shake shake shake shake shake shake shake shake shake shake shake shake :slap: :emlaugh: :nod:

That's why we are who we are.

I can honestly confirm,....they are good readers as well as phrasers. They are pretty good!!!

pv's b-tones are probably the best soundin b-tones in the swac this year and last year and in years to come

I'm not going to comment on any other sections, but I think Alcorn has the best t-bone section in the swac from what I've seen so far(thunda!). It's True....We're back on the scene.

Originally posted by Rollin Thunda
I'm not going to comment on any other sections, but I think Alcorn has the best t-bone section in the swac from what I've seen so far(thunda!). It's True....We're back on the scene.

Correction never was THUNDA Gone PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been working out. Especially when I was out on the rig for those months. Any way, back on the subject, JSU's Barritones are off the hook!

JSU: TrumpFunk
UAPB: Sounds of Gold
UAPB: Horns Of Thunder
SU: T-Bones
Gram B-Tones (yall still sound like fightin PitBulls)
ASU: T-Bones
Bama State: whole low brass is descent
AA&M: Trumpets (dig those Mouthpieces)
TxSU: Baritones is cool Tubas need help
PV: Low Brass on Hit
Valley: of Course Swachammer

D.G.Steez

Back