Which school brass section is recken this year?

Alcorn- Trombones
Bama St.- Tubas
UAPB- Mellos
Grampoo- Baritones

Unsure bout Trumpets as of yet...but SU's was humphin in Vegas from the clips I've heard

Originally posted by Jayson
Alcorn- Trombones
Bama St.- Tubas
UAPB- Mellos
Grampoo- Baritones

Unsure bout Trumpets as of yet...but SU's was humphin in Vegas from the clips I've heard
Where is the maturity in disrespecting my school like that. Anytime I comment on another school such as Alcorn State University,...I do not call yall out of your name. It's Grambling. It's "The World Famed Tiger Marching Band" !!!

Originally posted by Legend35
Where is the maturity in disrespecting my school like that. Anytime I comment on another school such as Alcorn State University,...I do not call yall out of your name. It's Grambling. It's "The World Famed Tiger Marching Band" !!!

You haven't got it yet...there is none.... 'maturity' that is. :smh:

:wavey: Legend

Originally posted by Legend35

hey legend, live it up. don't say about it, be about it.

Alcorn - Tbones
MVSU - Tubas ????? does it really sound like that many... hmmm?
SU - Btones

h.o.t. and s.o.g. are recking shop so far. for unfamiliar faces h.o.t. and .s.o.g. u.a.p.b. mellos and b-tones. the royal order is also recking shop . hats off to j.s.u. trumps and b-tones. keep up the good work.

Well since I can only go off of what I have heard
Trumpets-??
Mellos-UAPB
T-Bones-Alcorn
B-tones-GSU
Tubas-GSU
This is just going off of what I have heard.

As far as tubas go, Grambling will never be on Bama States level, we showed them last year and if see them this year it will be the same thing, as far as t-bones, Alcorn, i gained a lot a respect for yall's t-bone section after saturday but our t-bone section is right up there with yours if not better, as a matter of fact I think we are better.:D

Originally posted by JEd
As far as tubas go, Grambling will never be on Bama States level, we showed them last year and if see them this year it will be the same thing, as far as t-bones, Alcorn, i gained a lot a respect for yall's t-bone section after saturday but our t-bone section is right up there with yours if not better, as a matter of fact I think we are better.:D

I have alot of respect for you guys to. I wish you all had not sat down in the first qtr. so we could both had a real battle(longer than what it was). We was ready to run our book. But we was the best T-BONE section that day. Keep up the good work. Oh Remeber TRAIN LOL:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Originally posted by JEd
What the F**** bruh I want some of what you are smoking dawg. The only section that got us last year was Morris Brown that is true. And put that on the S****e

Originally posted by JEd
As far as tubas go, Grambling will never be on Bama States level, we showed them last year and if see them this year it will be the same thing,
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: Now this is funny!!! Personally,.....I thought you all was too loud and out of character. I keep going over this again and again,....just because you are loud does not make you better. I takes more breath support to whisper than to talk aloud.....Master that. I thought then and I still think now that your tubas was out of character. Please look up the "Overtone Series"!!!

Originally posted by World Famed
What the F**** bruh I want some of what you are smoking dawg. The only section that got us last year was Morris Brown that is true. And put that on the S****e
:nod: :nod2: :nod: Yep,.....I'd have to agree. I don't understand how or why but, studying the opponent is essential in this business.

To loud and out of character, you idiots would say anything to make yall look good, I tell you what yall come to da gump this year and you will get the same thing that happened to you last year, a a** whuppin.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by JEd
To loud and out of character, you idiots would say anything to make yall look good, I tell you what yall come to da gump this year and you will get the same thing that happened to you last year, a a** whuppin.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ay bruh we are going to see because as I stated the only section that got in us last year was MBC you might be thinking of 2001 but not 2002.

Back