Where's all the Ram folks?

Blacknbengal

Damn PV, did you all run all the Ramblin folks away or are they new inductees into the Black Panther Party like those SUck fans? :confused:

Where's Buck, Dr Phreeze, Catmandue, etc.....?

Man GR was just wondering the same thing
Where is old GramUntilTheyDead?
He usually has something smart to say
I guess the cat got his tongue

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
guess they didn't know we had an open date last week...

On a serious note... Prayers to GUD's family.

Damn PV, did you all run all the Ramblin folks away or are they new inductees into the Black Panther Party like those SUck fans? :confused:

Where's Buck, Dr Phreeze, Catmandue, etc.....?

I'm always here. You never see me running like one of your fellow alums...:wavey:

I'm always here. You never see me running like one of your fellow alums...:wavey:

There you are. I thought you had cashed in your chips and left after you found out your season was over. Gonna continue to stick it out and play with a pair of dueces, huh? Good luck.

There you are. I thought you had cashed in your chips and left after you found out your season was over. Gonna continue to stick it out and play with a pair of dueces, huh? Good luck.

I don't support other teams to help GSU get in the SCG. Grambling control their own destiny...Fugg the rest of 'em. You must want me to cheer against PV from here on out? :lol:

I don't support other teams to help GSU get in the SCG. Grambling control their own destiny...Fugg the rest of 'em. You must want me to cheer against PV from here on out? :lol:

Naw playa, play the cards you have in your hand. And stick to your bluff.

bonus-deuces-wild.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
To be real...if they run the table cool. If they stumble, cool. But I'm concerned with finishing strong. Another SCG victory would be nice but we'll get it next year. In the meantime, we smashing azz and gearing toward next season. Yall prolly won't win another game...:shame:

We can't win the Sorry ass SWAC every year. Furthermore, JstankU yall aint got no business playing for nothing and won't be cause dem Bamas gonna break they foots off in yall ass really deep and remember Alcorn won that game last year just not on the record book. If yall play like you did against Po Valley, AAMU gonna run the clock.

Actually, I hope JStank do make SCG that way yall can't run from PV the entire season and take your ass whooping and embarassment like the sorry bithch yall are.

things losers say:

• It's called having lives
  • Another SCG victory would be nice but we'll get it next year.
  • we smashing azz and gearing toward next season
  • Yall prolly won't win another game
  • We can't win the Sorry ass SWAC every year
  • JstankU yall aint got no business playing for nothing and won't be cause dem Bamas gonna break they foots off in yall ass
  • Alcorn won that game last year just not on the record book
  • Actually, I hope JStank do make SCG

Things that losers do:

• Create threads and talk about teams that whooped their ass
  • Wondering where posters are all the time
  • Create a thread with the title "Dear such and such"
  • Post smack pictures that has nothing to do with the sport
  • Think that the year is 2007

Things that BIG TIME losers do:

• Create threads and talk about teams that whooped their ass

• Wondering where posters are all the time

• Create a thread with the title "Dear such and such"