Where is Mike, Trudraws, Scrawdog, Mr. Swac, other

Get Ready

Hey man...where yall at.

I mean, one lost is not the end of the world....Where is that Bulldog MD123 dude at.

Come on yall...this board aint the same without you. Are you telling me that the only one with nutts is MD. I see why he is #1. What happened to all that big talk?

Hey Mr. SWAC....Do you still think 0-7 (excuse me) 0-8 is going to go undefeated?

Are you guys still unstoppable? Are your linemen still in shape and the leaders in the SWAC. Come on fellas.

Its just one loss. JSU loses all the time but we are still here. Hey are you guys still going to beat Tennessee State? Do you think you are going to win a game in September. I hear Valley(your only chance) is looking pretty good. Miles cant get here fast enough huh? Coop is the mayne.

What the deal? Are you going to have any fans when JSU rolls thru. By that time, you could be 0-4. This is going to be sooo sad.

Hey.....yall still gonna cookout. A losing season is not going to stop you guys from cooking out is it? Are you guys going to meet us in Bham this year?

Where is Mike? Where is Tru? Hey Tru.....LOL now? Write..."Dont tell em nothing" now.

Scraw...Man you must felt real bad from all that smack you ran. Come on man....show up

Just a mere "blemish"...

*dang...I guess I'm the "Invisible Man" up in this beeyotch...:mad:*

<font size=4>"My head is bloodied....but unbowed!!!"</font>

;)

NT

I didnt forget you...you were purposely left out....the great NT is trying to represent.

But these other cats.....:emlaugh:

Nobody's hidin' out. You must have us confused with some other folks on this board. We're here win, lose or whatever. The Dawgs are down, but we ain't out.

dont worry man Im here

Grits Ready can I spend sunday in nashville kickin it with friends, sleeping, going to work, and going to class????:confused: yeah I am a college student therefore I am obligated to attend lectures and what not! maybe you should put a tracker device on my leg so you can no where I am at all times .......kinda like what you do with Rober Kent and those other guys you just love to yap about on JSU football squad!

You had class, lectures, and work on Sunday and labor day?

No wonder bama is so far ahead of Mississippi GR. :emlaugh: This is why they have a Benz Plant and we only have nissan.

you askin to many questions

dude let me put it in more simplier terms.............
<font size=8>I HAVE A LIFE</font>

Bama is the only thing keeping us from falling behind the japanese and chinese... This is why of the hundreds of job offers cooper got, he chose M&M.:emlaugh:

Get Rectal!! I have posted and will continue to post!!

Get Rectal....
If you would try reading post other than your own, you would find that THE DAWGPOUND has posted and will continue to post.

If you will recall, we lost our first game last year but we were (AAMU) the team playing in the SWAC Championship game while the 'laughfia' stayed home and kept themselves busy by rearranging their sock-drawer. :eek:

What da hell is you talkin' about?

Bruh, I've been posting every dayum day since Saturday? I was the first to say something about our team and I'm still here. So, KMA! :D

Long as AAMU is in the SWAC M.Ed.23 ain't going no where. I'm still listening to my Donnie McClurkin CD that I was talking about Sunday.

"We fall down, and then we get up and kick Grambling's arse!!!!!!"

I should have known that Tru had to deal with the honies in Nashville before he came home.

"Hey Baby, Did that hurt?"
"Did what hurt"
"That fall from heavan you took, my angel"
"oooh Tru, you so romantic"

BTW

Creating a thread and then running for your life is not exactly paying the piper. Not for all the noise yall talked. I mean you guys have the TSU folk in here raising hell like they actually beata good team or something.

Why doith though sucketh so mucheth.

GR, who's running?

They got scoreboard! We don't! See jsu people will come on hear and talk garbage to people about a game where they cearly got they heads busted. We on the otherhand will move on to the next game. See, we know that in efforts to make it to the SCG again, as we did last year. We have to concentrate on the next game.

You can now go back to jumping up and down, beating your chest about beating the all powerful Howard! :(

Do you mean like you were beating your chest about how bad you were going to beat TnSU. Man they killed 0-7. I thought the game was at least going to be close, but they tore yalls ass up and down and down and up the field.

Man...did yall cross midfield? Do you realize that in the last 2 games your offense has put up a grand total of 6 points. Hey, did yall make the field goal? Is this the same school that talk about my field goal kicker? At least my kicker did make one. Your field goal kicker hasnt made kick in two games.

Blah blah blah

We have moved on

yada yada yada

We lost last year too

Blah blah blah

We are being optomistic
:emlaugh:

Hey Mike,

All I want to know is......:emlaugh:
Is this a down year
Are linemen big and out of shape
Are you still 3 deep at every position
How much do you think I hate Cooper

Please help

This is sooo sweet...I told you it would be

Come on Mike....help
Tru and Scraw :emlaugh:

I love all of this foolishness

I just got back in town late last night. I need to find the props thread and congratulate Roar Man.

I'm not running, I'm just catching up :D

GR,

Thanks for handling Howard. What would we do without Mighty JSU.......weaintonjsulevel, and it shows :(

Yeah thanks

JSU is the only school that should ba allowed to play outside the SWAC. All the other schools do is embarrass the SWAC. I mean we are 6for 7 over that past 3 years.

Oh Well....

Only one we lost was the result of Lotta Cheating. They shoulda been made to forfeit those games, but the NCAA dont really care bout negroes cheating.

Originally posted by Get Ready
[B

All I want to know is......:emlaugh:
Is this a down year

[/B]

No this is not a down year for us. You will find this out soon enough!:emlaugh:

NOTHING NORMAL!!!

I'm sticking to my Gunns, this is not a down year and we will get things together! :redhot:

Back