Where are you sitting at the Bayou Classic

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
section 324, I think its row 6, seat 8 & 9....not really sure about the row and seats since I don't have them in fromnt of me. Also will have access to seats behind SU's bench.

In the Lodge, on Grambling's side somewhere. And I going to talk plenty isht to all of them Grumblinites

looks like alot of Southern fans will be sitting on Gramblings side also. :flippy:
I will be seating in section 142 Row 33 seat 1-10 on SU's side

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I hope higher up than last year!

Last year we were on the 50-yard line, on the front row behind the SU bench. We couldn't see shat between the 10-yard lines. I watched the whole game on the big screens.

I guess they need the extra room at the BC for the bands to be on the floor, but I liked the layout better for the JSU game this year. The stands were much closer to the sidelines.

What's up Gramuntildeath? I'm now living in Bowie, MD. I'm not too far from Severn. Give a brother a holla! My cell is 301-873-4031.

Ask for Marcus.

PNeck019 said:
I hope higher up than last year!

Last year we were on the 50-yard line, on the front row behind the SU bench. We couldn't see shat between the 10-yard lines. I watched the whole game on the big screens.

Yep, those seats sucked last year, thats why you got to have a back up plan.

I'm sitting in section 279 of the Loge area. Row/Box2, seats 7 & 8. See y'all next week. :wavey:

Sitting in the semi-nosebleed section on Grambling's side. :smh:
That's what I get for waiting on other folks. But, since we're going to win anyway, it really doesn't matter where I sit. :nod:

1001195supersomeseatingchart.gif

I see Gram is the visiting team this year.

Back