Where are the recruits list for SWAC schools

This cotinual degradation of ronald cooper will no longer be allowed to propicate on this instrument of the international multimedia complex. Any QBA Student of the SAD variety will come to the conclusion that D1A instruction is necessary and proper for altruistc education.

I don't know what J-state Tiger said but<br><br>While yall playin' Cooper is out recruiting a Wide Receiver to Kick Field Goals. I wonder why would he do that?????

LEWY LEWY LEWY

Let me explain it to you.....you see...Cooper figures that if he gets a WR to kick field goals he will have the best of both worlds. This way he can get a person that can kick the ball and then run down the field and catch it for a touchdown if he misses the field goal.

Man i thought you knowed that. You are really disappointing me.

I am new to this board and I know about every SWAC School, but i have never heard of this Alabama A&M a.k.a 0-7?? I am being serious!! Help me out??:goodbad:

Get Ready<br>I knew the plan, but you done spoiled the surprise for the dog pound. When Cooper would have pulled that play out, they would have been say, "That was great, that's D1A coaching". Who cares if he missed every field goal.<br><br>SWACEY<br>Don't worry about it, you ain't missing much

Aww Dayum!!

Catch a touchdown pass from the field goal he just missed!

Lewis and the QB throwback explanation!

Man yall must be kin to Cooper of something. Because no one else can come up with this kind of logic. I am holding my side, LOL @ both of you too fools, and that dayum JST. JST I didn't know you took QBA. Did I mention Kenyon Hambrick was in my class? He passed too. But, That was the only class he passed though!

The explanation of the fundamentals of football as explained through the loooking glass of Cooper, was further validated my the misfortune of the onside kick and the throwback to phatbak. The Justification of either play was only propagated, no no, I mean mitagated by the frustration of the cervical rectum of the misinformed perpetraturs.

QBA 2001

Back