Where are the recruits list for SWAC schools

CATMENDUE2

The Cat Catcher II
February has long passed and there is still no information on the 2001 recruits for Swac schools.

Does anyone have any information that is value? Please help me out.

Let me help you....

All of the top 40 recruits in Alabama went to 0-7. Tell Mike to give you their names.

Does that help any?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
LOL @ GR!

Originally posted by Get Ready
Let me help you....

All of the top 40 recruits in Alabama went to 0-7. Tell Mike to give you their names.

Now Get Ready you know that is an out right lie!! only 39 went to 0-7. The 40th was a QB and Brandon Reed robbed hin on his recruiting visit so he decided he would go to Miles instead!

3c-hbcusports.com

click on football and it's at the bottom

According to Mike, all the SEC schools are mad at AAMU because they stole all of their recruits. They also got the best players from some Texas team called Katey so schools like Texas A&M were just left out in the cold.

Well ..

Slawdog says that he is happy that 0-7 got all 39 players, buthe still doesn't understand why talented players would want toplay for a black school!

Well as of 2:00PM the whole west stands in crews has sold out from endzone to endzone based on the strumph of this recruting class.

Standing room only to watch the redshirts, the new recruits and Kenyon Hambrick...oops....my bad..did I say that?

:snicker:

Cooper told them that they recruited top 40 players, and they believed it. This is sad.

If these players could only overcome the officiating in the JSU SU GSU Troy State and the other GSU game they can win.

SU got the bottom 20 players from La cause Richardson couldnt convince his own son to go to SU. They are trying to get Jacoby to come back and complete his term.

Cooper told Mike that they were 3 deep at every positon in 1999. That is why they went 6-5.

Excuse: There was so much talent to choose from, they could not keep all of those D1 athletes happy.

Mike told us that "wewerenotonaamulevel" in 2000 because of what he saw at practice one day. He was right that time.

Catman

If you ask Mike nicely enough, he will write the AD of A&M and have him mail you all of the info you need. You might have to wait a while.

While yall playing, Cooper done recruited a Wide receiver to play QB, that way the pass back to the play QB will work better. You see (This is for the slower people, i.e. THE DOGPOUND) so when they run the play it will be just like throwing to a Wide Reciever (cause he will be a Wide Receiver, that the brilliance of this). That D1A coaching.

Sorry dog pound I think I started something. and the rest of you guys are darn crazy. Now be serious and answer the question.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
At GSU, it's really no need to look at the Freshman list. None of them will see the field (except maybe against PVU and JSU)...Doug will probably play them against the two teams that will finish last in their respective divisions!

Carry On!

Originally posted by Lewis
While yall playing, Cooper done recruited a Wide receiver to play QB, that way the pass back to the play QB will work better. You see (This is for the slower people, i.e. THE DOGPOUND) so when they run the play it will be just like throwing to a Wide Reciever (cause he will be a Wide Receiver, that the brilliance of this). That D1A coaching.

Brilliant

At GSU, it's really no need to look at the Freshman list. None of them will see the field (except maybe against PVU and JSU)...Doug will probably play them against the two teams that will finish last in their respective divisions!

Idiotic

I have one question

What the hell has gotten into Lewis this week!! He is on a daym smack rampage !!

Man I gotta agree with GR...that was bril-yant!

I ain't no "rose collar" neither!

But i did pass QBA 2001..yes I did. Kenyon Hambrick passed too!

Suge<br>
Sometimes You just gotta do what you gotta do. I can't stand them Kontry bama busters and they always crying like they run something. Then to post that the "official cost them the game" crap. Most of the time I just read and be cool but it's on now. At least when GSU, JSU talk stuff, they got championships to back it up. But AAMU ain't won nothing when it comes to the SWAC football. They some busters.

Lewis Lewis Lewis

When will you learn? Why Why Why must I correct you all the time? We are not mad at A&M cause they havent won a SWAC title. We are mad at 0-7 cause they couldnt win a SIAC title. Come on man.

Get Ready<br>When was the last time 0-7 won a football title at any level, SWAC, SIAC, Pop Warner, Pee WEE, Flag, intramural whatever.

I think they said it was 91....no wait 89....no wait....I think Mike said it was 86....it was probably pre-Vietnam War....no wait...Maybe it was pre-WWII....I dont know...maybe it was pre-Mighty Dog......Awwwww man I dont know. The next time I see a cave man I will ask him. But then again, he probably never heard of A&M either.

Oh Well....

Back