Where are the Ho-nets?

Suge

The Phat Mack
Hey SU..forgive me in advance......I know this isn't my bitness, and it seems that the page this week is all about each of us minding our own bitness, but.........

Where the hell are the lames from the gump? I guess they are all still traveling, or have to finish those big work projects, or my all time favorite(which is real popular with the women folks" ....I have a life, why don't you try and get one!

Man this is sooo sweet. I bet these boys can't wait for JC smith. The way 0-10 and the Ho-nets are playing, I bet that MCC is going to be one to remember!!!

What's your excuse this time Bama....Kennedy played didn't he? LOL like Pison.......

come out, come out whereever you are.........

LOL @ MH trying to use SU to smack us!! Maybe if you had even scored against them....you would have some credibility....but ummm, well, umm....well you understand!

Originally posted by Suge
Maybe if you had even scored against them....you would have some credibility....but ummm, well, umm....well you understand!
We did score
and when we play them again in December in the SCG, we gon score a whole lot more!!!!!

Hey MacB!!!

MH..SCG, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!! man neither of you side show acts will be in B-Ham!!

LOL @ GR!

Hey Get Ready, let me play Mighty Hornet......

*clearing my throat*

In My best MH Voice...

"And we beat you last year too GR"

Suge,

I'm way too clever for that.

My response would actually be:

Yeah and we gon kick jsue's arse this year too!!!!!
and duh duh's too

Yeah, y'all did score.............ONCE

Originally posted by mighty hornet

We did score
and when we play them again in December in the SCG, we gon score a whole lot more!!!!!

ROTF

Lawd, this chile is still dreamin'.

:emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh:

Suge,

I didn't know you were such a big Southern fan. I guess you just want to be on the winning end of the Bayou Classic.

LOL @ the SU ball-swinging lame ! ! !

You wanna know when you know you suck.

If you lose to a team, and the only thing you can say is...

"well uuuh well uuuh, yall is done lost to them 8 times in a row huuuuh?"

Yall suck. The state of Alabama Sucks. Do you realize that 4 weeks into the season, Alcorn still has as many victories and the Bama sisters combined? That is sad.

smh

Hey MH...didn't you just try and use SU to smack us? Umm just asking? Is that considered swinging from their balls too? Just curious how this knut riding thing works.....

Hey at least they let you score.....we are going for back2back goose eggs against the Homo offense!

LOL @ jelly trying to divert attention from their arse whipping. All yall kneed now is for hornetswarm and biff to come and co-sign with Duece too!

So this is how my chilluns acts

whenever Daddy pulls out the licking stick on any of them...:D :) :D :D

Just curious how this knut riding thing works.....
It's when you start topics based on another team's win when yo arse didn't have a dog in the fight.

It's when you ALWAYS lol @ posts from a certain school in pississippi whenever they aint smacking yo arse.

Understand???

Now, carry on with the "knut riding". It's expected!

um yeah, dtown
I missed you.

You forgot that part about how you use a team that just beat your arse to try and smack a team that shut you out the last time you saw them to try and smack.

So if JC smith beats your arse, can I use them to smack, or will that be knut riding? Just getting the rules together....

um Suge,
Football aint a major sport!
:D

Lady Jag,
It was alright. Let's do it again in Birmingham, ok.
Only this time, I'll be on top and you can be on the bottom.
:D :D

Reaching out to help those in need...........

Mighty Hornet,

Man.......I know you're down and out right about now, but can you at least tell me what happened ?

*pulls out scratch pad to take notes*

I mean, Kennedy got his passing grade...Cole-Blooded football was let loose...I don't think you guys lost a lot of starters from last year......

Can you tell a brother what's the deal ???

Are we gonna have to take away the belt and your shoe-strings ??

*snicker*

. . . will that be knut riding? Just getting the rules together....

Come on Suge,

You know you wrote the book on knut riding.

Anybody who can type with one hand, while swinging from SU's ballz with the other hand does not need to inquire about the rules.

As a matter of fact, you are the King, no the Emperor, no the Czar of knut riding ! ! !

Back