Where are all the Golfers?

BulldogM.Ed.23

Bulldog Fan/Supporter
In my years of observation in these forums, so many peeps have shared many different interests. It's cool because around the way, there have been things that I had no clue about but I took notes from other posters and got into many things (better yard maintenance, gun collections, stepping up my game on the grill etc. etc.)...still on my to do list. Is taking up Golf....What equipment brand do some of you recommend a beginner start?

....But honestly, it's not that serious. I just wanted an excuse to share one of this universe finest creations. A gorgeous Black Woman. Meet, Troy Cherie Mullins.... #muchrespect

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CRCLaB5lBWF/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I am a golfer however just had full knee replacement. I live in Orlando but love playing golf in Birmingham especially the Trail courses. I will be there week of the FAMU/AAMU game In October. Definitely going to Huntsville and watch my Rattlers.

I asked this question in a fb group. I figure it wouldn't hurt to get feedback here as well.

So, I've learned that there are indeed many left handed golfers who swing right. What are reasons that many other lefties have chosen to swing right-handed? Are there any advantages? Regrets? Recommendations?

I asked this question in a fb group. I figure it wouldn't hurt to get feedback here as well.

So, I've learned that there are indeed many left handed golfers who swing right. What are reasons that many other lefties have chosen to swing right-handed? Are there any advantages? Regrets? Recommendations?
I'm left handed and swing right handed. I didn't know we had a club! I have always swung right handed... baseball as well.

she has a nice swing. well balanced and held the pose. don't see many people out there barefoot though.

Back