When will Get Ready come back to the smack board?

When will Get Ready return to the

• Tomorrow

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Next week

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • The 12th of Feburary, 2002

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • The 32nd of Neveruary

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

bornthrilla

Proud ***** of JSU
This is a tough one, but seeing how he practically enrolled into the "witness protection service" after the ASU loss, I'm gonna have to go with the 32nd of Neveruary here.

I bet he's already left a message on his job's voice mail, telling them that he contracted anthrax over the weekend and won't be able to make it in for the next few months. That should give him ample time to cower under his kitchen table again until the heat dies down.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
uhmmm....

Anybody that pulled for Valley to win last year will sure pull for Gram & AAMU to beat Bama St. But, even if this occurs S.U. will stump a hole in that arse if the great pumpkin answer these beggars.

:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Where the "L" is robber, gr and the rest of the lames????
Will they ever retrn...

Man wish I had the TUMS consession last night HA HA HAAAAAAAAAA
:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

999898703_th.jpg

Haven't you heard. They have thrown in the towel for this season and are just waiting for next year. Besides, their Mississippi National Guard unit was called up and they are all headed to Afghanistan.

thrilless,

Dude, I am really concerned about you. This obsession with Get Ready has sank to an all time low. You really need to seek counseling. It ain't healthy or manly to be obsessed with another guy like this, dude. Shake yourself.

Hey Robber, since he's your girlfriend/father figure maybe you can tell us were he's hiding. Is it still under the kitchen table this time or under the living room sofa?

Take us to your leader! LOL!

Originally posted by bornthrilla
Hey Robber, since he's your girlfriend/father figure maybe you can tell us were he's hiding. Is it still under the kitchen table this time or under the living room sofa?

Take us to your leader! LOL!

At least I got him. You obviously want him. S _ _.

And unlike the BDF, we need no leaders.

Get Ready,

I just want you to know that you owe me. I tried to tole yo azz that bornsilly would be looking for you after the game last night. But you didn't believe me.

You might wanna see a lawyer about a restraining order or something, too. This is getting scary.

Back