When is A&M going to fire cooper

This is sad.............

Originally posted by DAHILL

I agree with you 110%. I am tired of people giving excuses for Cooper every week. HIS ASS NEEDS TO GO. Every Sunday (after getting beat) some of the other AAMU posters come in with excuses for Cooper. We just lost to MORRIS BROWN, A DAMN WINLESS MORRIS BROWN. What will the other Bulldog posters say when we lose to Miles next week.

Well, speaking for myself, you haven't evvvvveeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr heard me say anything about being pro-Cooper (check my posts, baby :D). I'm like Robber with his dislike for Hughes, except Hughes wins.

We have the means, we just need a proven leader...

Originally posted by Media Guy
Newsflash to Robber!!

Morris Brown is an official Division I school. Catch up to 2001. You are still behind the times. Feel free to read the USA Today every now and then.

Menial Guy,

Who's behind the times??? Hell, in case you didn't know, A&M is D2, too. Now you catch up to football.

SMH @ the lost souls posting on here.

Originally posted by Robber

Menial Guy,

Who's behind the times??? Hell, in case you didn't know, A&M is D2, too. Now you catch up to football.

SMH @ the lost souls posting on here.

Hey Robbing dope,

I should have known factual information does not apply on the Smack Board. I guess the Redskins and Cowboys are really 4-0.

Florida State beat Miami 49-27.. LOL

Hey Robbing dope,

I should have known factual information does not apply on the Smack Board. I guess the Redskins and Cowboys are really 4-0.

Florida State beat Miami 49-27.. LOL

What does fact have to do with my opinion??? A school fresh off D2 is still D2 until they prove they belong. A school that operates like D2s is still D2 until they change their mindset.

Let's talk serious for one minute. What do you do with the perennial losers like PV? Should the football team move to D2? The Houston Astros should move to the college ranks. They just friggin laid down for the Atlanta Braves.

Let me bottom line this before you give a rebuttal. Poor play does not mean that a team does not deserve their status. If that was the case, PV would be playing Division three football by now.

P.S. Congrats to PV on their winning streak.

Let's talk serious for one minute. What do you do with the perennial losers like PV? Should the football team move to D2? The Houston Astros should move to the college ranks. They just friggin laid down for the Atlanta Braves.

Let me bottom line this before you give a rebuttal. Poor play does not mean that a team does not deserve their status. If that was the case, PV would be playing Division three football by now.

P.S. Congrats to PV on their winning streak.

PV appears to be righting the ship. But if they don't step up and put themselves in a position to become competitive they should drop a level or five in football. I used to think JUCO was a good place for their football program.

One other thing, too. Remember this is the smack board. 0-10 looks worse losing to D2 Mo Brown than I-AA Mo Brown.

Man...there's just some ish you can't defend.....:( :mad:

What a dayum waste of talent...:bawling:

we havent lost a homecoming since 1994!

Cooper knows he has F'up cuz youjust dont lose homecoming at AAMU! bottom line.......

there is a 99.9% this will be COOPer's last year!

remember we held out on the contract extension to see how this year would go;) :emlaugh: :redhot: :emlaugh:

Hey, but Cooper says let's stay upbeat

Cooper says we gonna bounce back (i.e. this seems to the battle cry, all in vain).

Look on the bright side, the back door tour is still on...

LMAO....:D

I am feeling the same pain.......HOWEVER.

Originally posted by Ntelekt
Man...there's just some ish you can't defend.....:( :mad:

What a dayum waste of talent...:bawling:

Straw:

I understand EXACTLY what you are saying.
Going to a new head coach could possibly put us in the exact same (if not worse) situation.

Put it like this:
IMHO, as long as our OC and DC are in tact...we'd be okay, regardless.

If Townes was promoted to head coach, how do you think it would turn out????

Something HAS to be done (whatever that may be)...but do we necessarily want to go "outside" to do it????

:confused:

Regardless of what happens...I'm a BULLDOG first! Whatever is decided...I'll have to support that, too. The TEAM, comes first...THEN the head coach.

I wouldnt give a DAMN if Betty Austin was the head coach. Coop got to go. If this situation was with any other school do you think he would still be there? HELL NO. So why must we keep hearing these EXCUSES every week. I am just sitting back waiting to hear what the excuse will be after we lose to Miles this weekend.

what is happing to aamu they was the best last year we need a new coach i may be go to miles but i always keep my ammu pom pom with me go dawgs :p :redhot: :flamethro :teleport: :confused: :rolleyes: :uzi: :goof: :emlaugh: :idea: :cool: :kaioken: :sleeping: fire cooper ass i stay have not gotton over the aaamu and grambling game last year that dsam trick play

Re: I am feeling the same pain.......HOWEVER.

Originally posted by STRAWDOG

STRAW! I feel what you are saying, but all I want to know is who call these MF COACHES?:redhot:

Back