What's the most effed up thing you've had to drink?

666 :mad:
That stuff is nasty as heyul! Don't get sick and be around old folks. They will pour this crap down your throat. :bawling:

Mad Dog 20/20 and Gin mixed! I vowed never to do that again......:mad: Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES!

So young, so young :shame:

<font size=6>CROWN ROYAL'S SPECIAL RESERVE</font>

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

:scared:

GUINNESS Stout
any Vodka straight up on the rocks
Seagrams Gin
Thunderbird/Mad Dogg/any wine less than 5.00 a bottle

Some sour Egg Nog mixed with some Calvert Extra Dry.....

I was sick as a dayum dog.......
:bawling:

Ain't nothing worse than being tow-up drunk with a tow-up stummick....

Back in my college days, we used to pour Kool-Aid mix into T-Bird bottles....on ice it wasn't too bad, but hot, damm that was some nasty isht....

FORGIVE HER, SHE KNOWS NOT WHAT SHE THANKING!

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
<font size=6>CROWN ROYAL'S SPECIAL RESERVE</font>

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

:scared:

Po chile, probably mixed it with Coke or something! :mad: A sip of Crown, Special Reserve over crushed ice, with a squeeze of lemon, is the orgasmic! She's just a little baby diva, she gon grow up soon.

Now the nasty thing I have ever had to drink is a PINA COLADA! :vomit:

Re: FORGIVE HER, SHE KNOWS NOT WHAT SHE THANKING!

Originally posted by Seeing Spots
Po chile, probably mixed it with Coke or something! :mad: A sip of Crown, Special Reserve over crushed ice, with a squeeze of lemon, is the orgasmic! She's just a little baby diva, she gon grow up soon.

Now the nasty thing I have ever had to drink is a PINA COLADA! :vomit:

Yeah SS, one day Imma grow up, huh?

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
GUINNESS Stout
any Vodka straight up on the rocks
Seagrams Gin
Thunderbird/Mad Dogg/any wine less than 5.00 a bottle

Arbor Mist is less then 5 dollas and it ain't bad. :D

Good Absinthe is green. Check out http://www.hbd.org/brewery/library/absfaq.html/ for information on it. Great stuff, but it will put you on your arse with one shot. The closest to it that you can get in the States (it's technically illegal here) is Chartreuse. Chartreuse is basically Absinthe without the Wormwood.

NastyNupe: As a Toast Master for the Great Guinness Toast this year, I'm appalled that you call Guinness "effed up". Guinness is wonderful and beautiful. It is almost as much of a Gift as Chimay.
Hell, my smiley's drinking Guinness.

1/2 Gallon of Thunderbird after a 40 oz. of Old E.

A squeeze bottle of 3/4 Vodka and a can of Welchs strawberry soda.

:( :( :(

Speak English please. :lmao:

Aren't Arbor Mist and Boone's Farm first cousins?

Originally posted by sophandros
Good Absinthe is green. Check out http://www.hbd.org/brewery/library/absfaq.html/ for information on it. Great stuff, but it will put you on your arse with one shot. The closest to it that you can get in the States (it's technically illegal here) is Chartreuse. Chartreuse is basically Absinthe without the Wormwood.

NastyNupe: As a Toast Master for the Great Guinness Toast this year, I'm appalled that you call Guinness "effed up". Guinness is wonderful and beautiful. It is almost as much of a Gift as Chimay.
Hell, my smiley's drinking Guinness.

Back