What's For Lunch??????

Man, Bennigans has this sandwich called a Turkey O'Toole ... that sucker is the BIZZOMB! I'm thinking I'll get myself one of those.

That sounds good too Niter

I think I'll go to Burger Street and get me on of those bacon/cheesburgers w/some of those mouthwatering onion rings.

And maybe I'll get a frozen lemonade to go along.

<font size=1>**dang, I'm ova hea salivating**</font>:xeye:

Nope!

I don't want that and I'm not hungry. Niter said somethin' about my Tight Shirt and I lost my appetite! Plus, I already finished the soup off and ate made a sandwich out of the Taco meat! :D:emlaugh:

Dang Ms. J4J,

I'd forgot all about Fudd's. Maybe I'll call them instead. I can place my order now.

Wow, thanx guys!!!!!!

***licking lips***

I'm eating my 1/2 pound burger with pepper jack cheese...steak fries and raspberry tea from Fudd's now. :D

Hope you guys enjoyed your lunch as much as I

Well I didn't have Fudds afterall; they never faxed me over the menu:rolleyes:...I had my first choice, Burger Street.

They've made their burgers bigger now and I still ate each and every bite of it. Those onion rings were off da hook.

<font size=1>**this frozen lemonade ain't too bad either**</font>

Re: Hope you guys enjoyed your lunch as much as I

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
Well I didn't have Fudds afterall; they never faxed me over the menu:rolleyes:...I had my first choice, Burger Street.

They've made their burgers bigger now and I still ate each and every bite of it. Those onion rings were off da hook.

<font size=1>**this frozen lemonade ain't too bad either**</font>

DTOWN what the heck is Burger Street? Is that a Texas thing?

Horrible Lunch!

My co-worker recommended my training team to dine at a so-called 5 Star Restaurant called Spanish Village. Y'all, we hated that ish! I paid $6.68 for 2 nasty arse Tacos and a glass of water. One person paid $7.50 for a plate of 9 nachos....9 freaking nachos!!! WTF??!!! We are ragging our co-worker as I type.

I had a Pizza Hut personal pan meat lovers. Watch I gain those 4 pounds back I lost last week. :(

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

I can only have liquids after surgery.

Yall are making me hungry!!!

Damn doctors.

Well we went to a nice little mexican restaurant called Arturo's, I had the burritto dinner w/ a gucamole salad. Had to take that green stuff off my salad, I don't eat the green stuff. We finish off a couple baskets of chips and several glasses of tea. Wish we could have had some of those margarita's instead.:D

Re: Horrible Lunch!

Originally posted by GramTigress
My co-worker recommended my training team to dine at a so-called 5 Star Restaurant called Spanish Village. Y'all, we hated that ish! I paid $6.68 for 2 nasty arse Tacos and a glass of water. One person paid $7.50 for a plate of 9 nachos....9 freaking nachos!!! WTF??!!! We are ragging our co-worker as I type.

The Spanish Village??? I thought that place was closed.

Back