What's For Lunch?

You know some spoon gonna have something mannish to say based on how you worded that question, right?

[size=0.3]*wondering if that was her intention, w/her hot arse*[/size]

Anyhoooo ...

I'm having a frozen stouffer's thing. However, if my co-worker who wants Wendy's is buying, I'm having that!

:D

I'm bored as hell today, can y'all tell?

Originally posted by Vinita
You know some spoon gonna have something mannish to say based on how you worded that question, right?

[size=0.3]*wondering if that was her intention, w/her hot arse*[/size]

Anyhoooo ...

I'm having a frozen stouffer's thing. However, if my co-worker who wants Wendy's is buying, I'm having that!

:D

What Nita, me...hot? :xeye:

I'm bored too and I have a zillion things to do.

Originally posted by Dtown Jag

What did you cook? Is this the meal you fed ole boy?

Cajun Pasta Jambalaya. It's one of my secret, special recipe dishes. Delicious.

Re: Re: What's For Lunch?

Originally posted by JSU*Toi

ummmmmm for lunch I had a tall dark fine brotha... Ummmmmm it was great.... I am full now....;)

That's the best. ;)

Re: Re: What's For Lunch?

Originally posted by JSU*Toi

ummmmmm for lunch I had a tall dark fine brotha... Ummmmmm it was great.... I am full now....;)

So you had a nooner for lunch

Re: SUBWAY!!!

Originally posted by THE ENFORCER
Sweet onion Teriyaki chicken sub............

Man, I had one of those a couple of weeks ago and it was DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELicious. Off da hook I tell ya.:nod:

Dry azzz baked chinken from Luby's since I forgot my lunch of Chicken and Dumplins at home. Dang it.

I'm so Hooooonnnnnggggrrrryyyyyy

Looks like Ill be eatin my stomach cuz I am too broke to go buy some food cuz I spent all my money on my hairdo! :(

Re: I'm so Hooooonnnnnggggrrrryyyyyy

Originally posted by Ms Gucci2002
Looks like Ill be eatin my stomach cuz I am too broke to go buy some food cuz I spent all my money on my hairdo! :(
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: No can do. I have to eat to live. Looking "too cute" comes too natural to sacrifice food for a hairdo. :smh: You need a sponsor in your life, ASAP.:mad:

My boss treated me...

I went to Capital Brewery for lunch. I have a grilled chicken sandwich with a salad.

Chicken Marsala or something like that from the company cafeteria.

I'm trying to decide what have for dinner. Do I want to cook? Should I stay or should I go?

Back