Whatever happened to Andrea Arceneaux?

AAMU Alum

Ms. Arceneaux was the gorgeous weekend anchor on CNN about 10-12 years ago. I was lucky enough to take a photo with her when she attended a frat's housewarming celebration in Cascades in ATL back in 1994.

I would watch CNN Weekend on Saturday afternoons just to see her....and...get caught up on all the world's events. ;) Suddenly one Saturday afternoon, I turned to CNN....AND SHE WAS GONE!!

Where is she? Is she still broadcasting? Has anyone seen her recently?

http://whatshappeningatcnn.blogspot.com/2004_10_31_whatshappeningatcnn_archive.html

Well today we feature Andrea Arceneaux. Andrea was an anchor at CNN from 1991 to 1996 and at WGCL-TV in Atlanta from 1998 to 2002. Like so many other former people in "the biz" Andrea has moved on to any things. Today she is the Publisher/Editor-In-Chief of Southwest Atlanta Magazine. Andrea launched the magazine out of her home in December 2002. The bi-monthly publication spotlights people, places and events in one of the city's oldest African-American communities.

other related link:

http://www.uta.edu/publications/utamagazine/spring_2005/stories.php?id=214

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
'preciate it, buckwheat!

She is still a "stunna!"

Sounds like things are going great for her and her family.

AAMU Alum said:
She is still a "stunna!"

And she's just as sweet as she is beautiful.

I know her personally. She and I have a very close mutual friend, who at one time actually tried to "hook us up" - believe it or not. Well, the hook up didn't work out :emlaugh: , but we became friends, and she is a great person, in every way.

I haven't seen her in years, but judging by the picture at the link, she has aged beautifully, and is even more gorgeous than she was back in the day.

Alum, I'm glad you reminded me of her. :tup:

pv_symbiotic said:
The UTA article she says that she is 39. I thought she was 79.

Damn she didn't age well.

That's what I was thining PV. I was reading her alumni bio thingy and saw where she graduated in 90 and thought, Oh I guess she did some other stuff before getting her degree. Then I read 39 and was like WOW!! thought she was older than me.

I remember her from WGCL here in ATL. Don't remember her from CNN. GCL always has some nice sisters doing the news here.

Sexy azz woman.Some of yall young bloods just don't know how good the puddin is when women reach 35 and up.

pbla said:
Sexy azz woman.Some of yall young bloods just don't know how good the puddin is when women reach 35 and up.

LOL at frat. You shole is right.........

pbla said:

:tup: Yessir!! I second that! She really doesn't look bad for her age. I was checking something out on Entertainment Tonight about Diahanne Carroll, and she's 71 and still looks good.

pv_symbiotic said:
The UTA article she says that she is 39. I thought she was 79.

Damn she didn't age well.

Dude, you just can't get passed the fact that she has embraced the gray instead of dying it. I think that she looks great!

BNGguy said:
I was checking something out on Entertainment Tonight about Diahanne Carroll, and she's 71 and still looks good.

Man I would love to have a round with Diahanne Carroll...man I remember when she was on Dynasty...my dad used to say...There Chocolate Delight....:emlaugh:

This is too much! :lol:

Arceneaux's from <b>Raywood</b>, Tx. Just outside of Liberty/Dayton. :read: Very, very, very, very, very small world.

She looks just as beautiful as her other kinfolx. It's a "happening" going on there. :)

questionanswer.jpg

wbishop3 said:
Dude, you just can't get passed the fact that she has embraced the gray instead of dying it. I think that she looks great!

I remember her from CNN.

She had that touch of grey in her hair way back then.
Some people's hair is just like that.

She looks MAR-VU-LAS...................:winkgrin:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back