what you think about this?

da_caramel_diva

A girlfight was about to jump off between Tyra Banks and your girl Karrine Steffans on the set of Tyra's new daytime talk show, which is scheduled to premiere in national syndication next month.

Steffans was there to promote her best-selling book "Confessions of a Video Vixen," a memoir that includes vivid details of her sexual encounters with famous rappers, actors and athletes.

According to New York Daily News contributor Jawn Murray, Steffans says Banks dissed her, stating "I wrote 'Confessions' because I was angry and wanted revenge. ...She said, 'These are my colleagues. They're people I know well!'"

"Despite what she thinks, she and I are not that different," Steffans tells Murray. "I have even heard her being referred to as a 'Hollywood Hop' for the many men in Hollywood who have bedded her and moved on."

Steffans says she was so mad, "all I could think about was snatching her wig off!"

Banks' manager Benny Medina came to his client's defense, stating: "Tyra certainly never slept around. You can count her relationships on one hand."

According to Medina, the animosity between the two stemmed from Steffans not wanting to talk about passages from the book.

"She glorifies this lifestyle in the book," Medina says. "But on the show, I think she is ashamed of it."

Ironically, Banks' former boyfriend, director John Singleton, is said to be interested in developing "Video Vixen" as a feature film.

In related news, Steffans' boyfriend Bill Maher told the newspaper that he isn't worried about her turning on him like former girlfriend Coco Johnsen, who filed a $9 million palimony suit (which a judge recently threw out).

"People say I'm into black women," says Maher. "Robert De Niro is into black women. I'm just into women who are real, and they happen to be black."

:slap:

I heard about this yesterday on "Starr n Bucwild Morning Show" :lol:

Actually, Superhead had several not-so-good on air interview sessions in the NY...where she even stormed out of at least 3 of them when confronted about passages in the book. :smh:
It does kinda seem that she's a bit ashamed at times, just from listening to her.

The ironic thing is that she did not hesitate to put escapades in a book, but then turn around and doesn't want to discuss said escapades...:confused:

On another note, I have heard of a few of those "hollywood hop" things about Ms. Banks before, too... :read:

Ntelkt,

What Frat? Long time my lil ole Neophite Brother! :lol:

Carmel, you being the "Diva" that you are, what do you think about these two sisters? Tyra got skeletons in her closet just like ole girl "Superhead" does.

In my opinion that both just need to go on about their business and make their money. Tyra is a talented model...... Superhead is talented at what she does :bump: Both of them just need to use their skills and get paid while they can.

TruBluJAG said:
Ntelkt,

What Frat? Long time my lil ole Neophite Brother! :lol:

Wuz goin, Bruh?

Neophite?! :lol: :p

Btw...you still got that Jester's hat? :lmao: :hat:

Ntelekt said:
:slap:

Actually, Superhead had several not-so-good on air interview sessions in the NY...where she even stormed out of at least 3 of them when confronted about passages in the book. :smh:
It does kinda seem that she's a bit ashamed at times, just from listening to her.

What did ya'll expect.

A person that writes a book about everything she has done, then brag about it can't be considered "the smartest person in the world." :xeye:

Guess she thought people would look at her like a Paris Hilton or Pam Anderson.....................just 2 examples of no-talent people that got ahead in H-wood by "OPENING UP". :ebrow:

One problem though SUPA-CHICKEN HEAD ...................YOU BLACK, THEY WHITE........or did she realize that. :dizzy:

i just think she can dish it out, but she can't take it. It's as simple as that. If u putting everybody else business out there like that, don't be suprised if u are confronted about it. If u are woman enough to put it on paper and publish it for the world to read, you should be woman enough to hold up for it when confronted about it.

P.S. diva u are pretty cute, just had to throw that in there.

SU's Finest '93 said:
:wavey: innalek!

:kiss:

:wavey:

What da deal, Sweetie? :kiss:

You still holdin' it down in the Big D, huh? :winkgrin: :D

But yeah, I was kinda shocked when I found out she was kickin' it with Bill Maher myself. I was like "wtf is he thinking???"

But aye...maybe he wanted to see if all of her "Urban Legend" stuff was true! :lol:

Devil's Gun Trigger Man said:
i just think she can dish it out, but she can't take it. It's as simple as that. If u putting everybody else business out there like that, don't be suprised if u are confronted about it. If u are woman enough to put it on paper and publish it for the world to read, you should be woman enough to hold up for it when confronted about it.

P.S. diva u are pretty cute, just had to throw that in there.

Thanks!

And thats so so true.

da_caramel_diva said:
Bill Maher though? Whats up with that?

He(Maher) was quoted saying he is into "real" women. I'm a leave dat right thurr! :shh:

...... Superhead is talented at what she does

Ask Mr. Marcus how talented she is. :shh:

All I can say is :ebrow:

Back