What was the worst whipping, beating, spanking that you recieved as a child?

MZTHANG601

FORMERLY CHISWEET601
As a child my mother was the one in our house to lay down the law. And for some strange reason when she gave us a whipping I was the first one that she beat :upset: so by the time she got to my younger brother she would be worn out and he would only get one or two licks. But the one BEATING that stood out the most was when I was about 10 and I ran and locked the bathroom door. My mother stood at that door and tried to tear it off the hinges. After about 30 minutes it got real quiet and I was about to open the door. I yelled out and asked my mother if I open the door would she still whip me. She said nope she wasn't going to whip me. My dumb arse opened the door and that woman jumped on me and beat me senseless. I screamed out that I was going to call the welfare office on her and she said call'em and tell'em to come and get your arse. I don't even remeber what I did to deserve such a beat down all I know is that I almost meet my maker that day. We laugh about it til this day.

:lol: at chi.

I'm too shame to tell mine. :lol: I think I may have been about 6-8 years old. But my dad whipped me like a grown woman. I don't even remember what I did. Luckily, I stopped getting whoppings when I was about 11 or 12. Got 2-3 hour lectures after that. :smh:

In my house, you KNEW you were in trouble when my dad pulled out his wooden chair and broke out the Temptations or Four Tops on the stereo. Must've been a calming effect to keep him from really killing us. :lol:

Last edited:

I got beat for stupidity :retard:

I was 10 And at a After School Program. My mom worked across the street at @ Hardees at the time. Well, it was gettin towards the end of the day and we were in the movie room. The director asked us what we wanted to watch, and everyone said this dumbarse'd bloopers tape. and I wanted to watch Homeward Bound (Yea...THAT Homeward Bound)......She put the bloopers tape in and I got HEATED!!!!...I walked out...Punched tha Coke machine and cracked it, Punched and bit the teacher, And RAN out the door, across a BUSY intersection, during rush hour, thinking my momma would understand my point....dumbarse....After stayin in the playground for 30 minutes...I finally got back to the center...And My momma took me and beat my arse for atleast a good 15 minutes infront of my friends.....then said "And You getttin another one when I tell ya triflin arse daddy!"

:shame:

~___________~

:lol: at chi.

In my house, you KNEW you were in trouble when my dad pulled out his wooden chair and broke out the Temptations or Four Tops on the stereo. Must've been a calming effect to keep him from really killing us. :lol:

Crit girl do you have flashbacks everytime you here the Temps or Spinners :D.

Crit girl do you have flashbacks everytime you here the Temps or Spinners :D.

Not really. But I do laugh about it from time to time about my dad and how he use to discipline us. He really did put FEAR in us as kids. He wasn't easily approachable at all to us when we were kids. Now that he wants that "friendship" since we're adults, it's challenging...

I had a habit of striking matches when I was younger. Well one day I got a whole box of matches and went in the room to strike them. Call me crazy but I like the way the match smells when it's first struck:noidea::lol: Anywho, I mistakenly dropped the match on the floor..and it didn't burn. So I dropped another...and another...and another. Finally I guess they could smell the matches. MAN!! The wrath of HELL came down on me. I got beat with hands, belts, and my rick-rack (you know the little ball and paddle thing:noidea: I call it a rick-rack) Needless to say, I didn't do it again.:lol::shame: They still talk about that mess to this day! Makes me sick!:argue2:

I believe stuff like this is in the genes though. I caught my oldest son playing with matches a few weeks ago!:upset:

I had a habit of striking matches when I was younger. Well one day I got a whole box of matches and went in the room to strike them. Call me crazy but I like the way the match smells when it's first struck:noidea::lol: Anywho, I mistakenly dropped the match on the floor..and it didn't burn. So I dropped another...and another...and another. Finally I guess they could smell the matches. MAN!! The wrath of HELL came down on me. I got beat with hands, belts, and my rick-rack (you know the little ball and paddle thing:noidea: I call it a rick-rack) Needless to say, I didn't do it again.:lol::shame: They still talk about that mess to this day! Makes me sick!:argue2:

I believe stuff like this is in the genes though. I caught my oldest son playing with matches a few weeks ago!:upset:

:lol: @ your story.

But playing with matches is a boy's interest. My brother had a thing about matches. Almost burned down the house once. :smh: :lol: We had an OLD gas heater in the kitchen. He turned up the heat to the point where BIG flames were the coming out of the heater. We couldn't get the knob to go back down; ended up calling the fire department. :lol: Our parents weren't home, and our grandmother was watching us.

Last edited:
Where do I start? Man, I told yall I been cussing since i was in diapers. :shame: Will it be for hitting the Motor cycle cop in the head with a a rock? Or throwing a brick threw the man on the corner of Ashby street window for not paying me the money we agreed to for cutting his yard? Or will it be for cussing out my elementary principal for whipping me? Or will it be for me showing out doing Richard Pyror in the lunch room at Kennedy Middle? :shame:

Where do I start? Man, I told yall I been cussing since i was in diapers. :shame: Will it be for hitting the Motor cycle cop in the head with a a rock? Or throwing a brick threw the man on the corner of Ashby street window for not paying me the money we agreed to for cutting his yard? Or will it be for cussing out my elementary principal for whipping me? Or will it be for me showing out doing Richard Pyror in the lunch room at Kennedy Middle? :shame:

Man you were a liitle bad arse

Shoot, I got whippings on a daily basis and they all were bad to me. :lol: I'll have to get back to y'all with the "Top 3 Beatings list". :lol:

I don't remember which was the worst...I got whuppins for messing up in school or my mouth. I love to talk, so I would talk back or talk too much. :D I vaguely remember getting a beat down w/an extension cord, so maybe that was the worst one. I don't remember what my lil bad ass did to deserve that type of beating. :emlaugh:

I was a young adult @ 7 lol so I had my big momma's neighbor's daughter (we're 3-4 mos apart lol) butt nekid <b>underneath</b> big momma's house and I was naked too. I was tryna' put it in and kept asking her "is it in?" :confused: afterwhich methinks it was the 3rd or 4th time I asked, I heard a deep voice say <b>"naw muthafugga! and u had bet not PUT IT IN EITHER! U LIL' MANNISH B@ST@RD!!!! :mad:"</b> :what: My heart started racing as auntie (Gracie RIP :() grabbed my ankle pulling me from underneath the house and started to beat me senseless w/ something (can't recall what it was but it was a limb/switch or something) as she held one of my arms lol. I was naked and she was striking my pecker and everything. lol She hit me in the face, back, arms, chest, pecker, legs, hands, etc. I recall she hit me in the face because my eye swelled and there was a cut over it. Welp... she made me put my clothes on and go inside where she proceeded to tell big momma what I'd done and there big momma went w/ the electric chord. :emlaugh: Upside my head, back, legs... but I had clothes on this time. :emlaugh: I recall vividly they'd drew blood because my shirt had stuck to my back and my older sister was crying telling me I was bleeding to death, as we were outside waiting on momma' to get off work. :lol: Welllllllp... momma' got off work and she spoke to me on her way inside big momma's house and I recall trying to throw a hay-rope over a limb in a tree out front to hang myself because I KNEW momma' was gonna' murder me. :lol: I heard this <b>"HE DID WHAT?! WHERE DAT LIL' MUTHAFUGGA AT?! RICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK-EEEEEEEEEEE!!! BRANG YO' GOTT DAYAM AYIS HUR!!!! :mad:"</b> A lot of my other cousins were there and they were crying, along w/ my 2 sisters, as I made that long ass walk up to big momma's front poach. :swink: Man, I couldn't get on the porch good until I heard *WHACK!* :what: That was momma' swinging an electric chord and it connected on those welps on my back. I arched my back raised hand and that's when a part of the electric chord hit my eye. I held my eye and she hit me a few more times and I guess she felt sorry for me as I just kneeled there holding my already swollen eye. :)

I still have those welps on my back :) and there's a small mark (indention) over my left eye where either momma' or aunt Grace cut that bad boy open. :) Y'all KNOW Panther88 couldn't do NO wrong from that point forward throughout life. :emlaugh: I needed that ass beating because the stuff I was starting to do (female wise lol) was about to be ridiculous. :read: (had sex w/ 2 differing sets of twins lol, 4 older sisters :read:, etc etc etc :D) lol I was being sexually molested and abused by a bunch of older girls and I was the only one of my then younger male cousins who wasn't afraid of pussy. Especially <b>older</b> pussy. :read: :emlaugh:

Last edited:
I was a young adult @ 7 lol so I had my big momma's neighbor's daughter (we're 3-4 mos apart lol) butt nekid <b>underneath</b> big momma's house and I was naked too. I was tryna' put it in and kept asking her "is it in?" :confused: afterwhich methinks it was the 3rd or 4th time I asked, I heard a deep voice say <b>"naw muthafugga! and u had bet not PUT IT IN EITHER! U LIL' MANNISH B@ST@RD!!!! :mad:"</b> :what: My heart started racing as auntie (Gracie RIP :() grabbed my ankle and started to beat me senseless w/ something (can't recall what it was but it was a limb/switch or something). I was naked and she was striking my pecker and everything. lol She hit me in the face, back, arms, chest, pecker, legs, hands, etc. I recall she hit me in the face because my eye swelled and there was a cut over it. Welp... she made me put my clothes on and go inside where she proceeded to tell big momma what I'd done and there big momma went w/ the electric chord. :emlaugh: Upside my head, back, legs... but I had clothes on this time. :emlaugh: I recall vividly they'd drew blood because my shirt had stuck to my back and my older sister was crying telling me I was bleeding to death, as we were outside waiting on momma' to get off work. :lol: Welllllllp... momma' got off work and she spoke to me and I recall trying to throw a hay-rope over a limb in a tree out front to hang myself because I KNEW momma' was gonna' murder me. :lol: I heard this <b>"HE DID WHAT?! WHERE DAT LIL' MUTHAFUGGA AT?! RICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK-EEEEEEEEEEE!!! BRANG YO' GOTT DAYAM AYIS HUR!!!! :mad:"</b> A lot of my other cousins were there and they were crying, along w/ my 2 sisters, as I made that long ass walk up to big momma's front poach. :swink: Man, I couldn't get on the porch good until I heard *WHACK!* :what: That was momma' swinging an electric chord and it connected on those welps on my back. I arched my back raised hand and that's when a part of the electric chord hit my eye. I held my eye and she hit me a few more times and I guess she felt sorry for me as I just kneeled there holding my already swollen eye. :)

I still have those welps on my back :) and there's a small mark (indention) over my left eye where either momma' or aunt Grace cut that bad boy open. :) Y'all KNOW Panther88 couldn't do NO wrong from that point forward throughout life. :emlaugh: I needed that ass beating because the stuff I was starting to do (female wise lol) was about to be ridiculous. :read: (had sex w/ 2 differing sets of twins lol, 4 older sisters :read:, etc etc etc :D) lol :emlaugh:
So...you've ALWAYS been manish and hot, huh? Now, I get it. :lol:

P, your ayis should have been torn out of the frame. Hell, I'm mad I didn't get a piece of the action. BAd ass. :lol:

I had to be about 12 or 13.... got beat with a broom and my dad's fists... My dad's eyes were bloodshot red as he beat me down. I forgot what I did, but I didn't do it again. lol

I remember I think we were 10 or 11... 2 of my cousins and I were at the crib chillin in the room and plottin as always.. Well Its Summertime so no school. Earlier in the day we met these lil white chicks in the neighborhood while riding bikes... Well they were like ...I wanna see a "Black One" :noidea: so we were like UmmmKay...:lol: but daylight, black, w/ white girls in a disproportionately mixed(Mostly white) neighborhood.. didnt call for showing wood....:lol::lol: So Im like, Ok ya ll meet us round 10pm tonite behind the house.... They were cool... So 10 o'clock came Parents were sleep so Im like they aint waking up.So I thought..... Cause they never do... So we head out through my window...the lil chicks there.. we dry hump and begin "Show N' Tale".... after a while theyre like we gotta go.... lest do this tomorrow nite.. We like UmmmKay... We then go back to my window... Not noticing the BIG Black Shadow in the corner.....My 6'4 300 pounds Pops beat the hell outta us with this Thick as ruler For disobeying and for being dumb as hell for following lead of White Chicks....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I didnt Like White Girls for a bit after that...:lol::lol::lol:

So...you've ALWAYS been manish and hot, huh? Now, I get it. :lol:

W~, I SAW so much sex going on about me I'm really surprised I'm not some type of pervert instead of leading the "used to be lol" celibate life. It's sort of lol sickening when I think back on it. I was 7 damned years old (3rd grader :read: )... I remember it just like it was yesterday. :read: There was this OLDER girl who was in the <b>11th</b> grade. She had hair around her puss and so did her NEXT older sister who was in the 12th grade. :read: They used to take turns w/ my young ass. And I'd be damned if they didn't tell this other set of sisters about me (there were 5 of them and I had sex w/ 2 of them :read: ) :smh: Since I'm grown now, I find it sickening. However, when I was screwing them, I enjoyed every single damned second of it. :D :lol: The sounds they made, how they moved, the clear stuff oozing out their poo-tata after they said "I'm corning." (I thought they were always saying "corn" and had to learn when I got older they were saying "cumming." :emlaugh: )

I digress.

P, your ayis should have been torn out of the frame. Hell, I'm mad I didn't get a piece of the action. BAd ass. :lol:

LOL I started too young ct. lol :emlaugh: I went in "cycles" through life. :read:

W~, I SAW so much sex going on about me I'm really surprised I'm not some type of pervert instead of leading the "used to be lol" celibate life. It's sort of lol sickening when I think back on it. I was 7 damned years old (3rd grader :read: )... I remember it just like it was yesterday. :read: There was this OLDER girl who was in the <b>11th</b> grade. She had hair around her puss and so did her NEXT older sister who was in the 12th grade. :read: They used to take turns w/ my young ass. And I'd be damned if they didn't tell this other set of sisters about me (there were 5 of them and I had sex w/ 2 of them :read: ) :smh: Since I'm grown now, I find it sickening. However, when I was screwing them, I enjoyed every single damned second of it. :D :lol: The sounds they made, how they moved, the clear stuff oozing out their poo-tata after they said "I'm corning." (I thought they were always saying "corn" and had to learn when I got older they were saying "cumming." :emlaugh: )

I digress.

LOL I started too young ct. lol :emlaugh: I went in "cycles" through life. :read:
OMG...you were molested? Damn, this really explains a lot. :eek: Don't post no moe, P~. :smh:

Real talk: I don't condone any older woman doing stuff like that to a young elementary type school boy. They could've hindered or hurt me for life doing that and that's something I always feared about my own son. :( No way an uncle/godfather should "purchase" :retard: a grown ass 35+ yr old woman for you and you're only 12 years old and <b>force</b> you to have sex w/ the woman. lol Or, force you to SIT and WATCH him screw another woman (several upon several women :read: ) that is NOT your auntie, that you admire and love w/ all your heart. Stuff like that really jacked my head up and it didn't make it any better w/ him and other uncles telling me to "fvck every damned female that is NOT your relative" during those teenage years :retard: And my mom/aunts/big momma/et al telling me to "always respect females babey" during those same years. :(

When my then 15yr old son accepted a new Kia Rio (?) from a 32 yr old woman Dec 2007, I was fighting livid. :| It wasn't the fact that el stupido child molester woman bought him a new car W/OUT his mom's and my consent, it was the fact that I KNEW she was fvcking that lil' negro and I told him that he REALLY didn't know what he was doing by having sex w/ that older woman and they both went against my wishes and kept seeing each other. :| That skank kept seeing him (sneaking into his bedroom @ night - why would a grown assed woman DO that type of stupid shit?! :mad: ) even though his mother asked, told, and informed her not to. :|

Obviously I'm still not over this shit and it's rather sensitive to me. Where's my pickle juice. My blood pressure is about to go up thinking about all that bullshit again. :mad:

Real talk: I don't condone any older woman doing stuff like that to a young elementary type school boy. They could've hindered or hurt me for life doing that and that's something I always feared about my own son. :( No way an uncle/godfather should "purchase" :retard: a grown ass 35+ yr old woman for you and you're only 12 years old and <b>force</b> you to have sex w/ the woman. lol Or, force you to SIT and WATCH him screw another woman (several upon several women :read: ) that is NOT your auntie, that you admire and love w/ all your heart. Stuff like that really jacked my head up and it didn't make it any better w/ him and other uncles telling me to "fvck every damned female that is NOT your relative" during those teenage years :retard: And my mom/aunts/big momma/et al telling me to "always respect females babey" during those same years. :(

When my then 15yr old son accepted a new Kia Rio (?) from a 32 yr old woman Dec 2007, I was fighting livid. :| It wasn't the fact that el stupido child molester woman bought him a new car W/OUT his mom's and my consent, it was the fact that I KNEW she was fvcking that lil' negro and I told him that he REALLY didn't know what he was doing by having sex w/ that older woman and they both went against my wishes and kept seeing each other. :| That skank kept seeing him (sneaking into his bedroom @ night - why would a grown assed woman DO that type of stupid shit?! :mad: ) even though his mother asked, told, and informed her not to. :|

Obviously I'm still not over this shit and it's rather sensitive to me. Where's my pickle juice. My blood pressure is about to go up thinking about all that bullshit again. :mad:
Didn't I tell you NOT to post anymore?

Beyond :(

Back