What upsets will happen this year in BCF Football?

Sting

1.)I believe A&M will beat JSU, to continue the streak of JSU losing homecomings.
2.)TSU will beat SU. The Tigers will shut down Richards!
3.)PV might be able to make an upset on SU but i doubt it.
4.) Valley will beat Alcorn

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
TSU shut Richard down last year. A missed FG cost them the game.

SU had their hands full against the Texas boys last year. I guess they'll start recruiting back in Texas like Grambling did.

Upset: UAPB over SU

Originally posted by Sting
1.)I believe A&M will beat JSU, to continue the streak of JSU losing homecomings.
I didn't know that one game constituted a streak. Go figure.

JSU will beat USM.

Alcorn will beat Gram

Bama State will beat Tuskegee and end their streak of losing homecomings.

Originally posted by Sting

We don't play AAMU for Homecoming this year.....We play Valley on 9-28, so your point about us losing Homecoming doesn't hold any water.

One upset, to mind...

:idea: Paul Quinn will beat MVSU on their homecoming. The Gunslinger will beat his former school, and rack up the points, too!

Originally posted by Blu Panther
TSU shut Richard down last year. A missed FG cost them the game.

SU had their hands full against the Texas boys last year. I guess they'll start recruiting back in Texas like Grambling did.

Upset: UAPB over SU

Lets see.....Richard was not the QB last year until the Bayou Classic.

S.U. never had trouble with TSU we just won.

UAPB will lose again to S.U.

S.U. been recruiting all over unlike Puke View and TSU who can't get home state talent.

Originally posted by True Rattler
The only team FAMU might lose to is MIAMI and this will upset
everyone in the BCF.:redhot:
:rolleyes:
If I was in yo shooz, I'd be sayin, "We can beat the Canes! Coach Larry Stalker won't know what hit him." We Jags may be one of your (former?) rivals, but...:eek2: I personally think you guys may bring home the biggest upset in history!!! I just know it. So fo once, every HBCU should be cheering on FAMU to beat the Canes and Larry Stalker. Just this once.

J...S..WHO

Originally posted by Devilsh1
JSU will Beat SU

Valley Will Beat UAPB, ALCORN, and Paul Quinn For that Southern Guy

WE WILL ALSO TAKE J-STATE OUT ON THEIR HOMECOMING......GOT A WHOLE COACHING STAFF NOW AND NOT JUST A BUNCH OF DUDES WITH WHISTLES....

"COACHING DOES MAKE A DIFFERENCE"

Re: Maybe Miami

We're talking about the defending National Champs, here. Preseason top 5 team. I'm on FAMU's side in this one, but don't go getting your hopes too high.

Troy State, yes. But then that ain't an upset.

Re: Maybe Miami

LOL@TR

Are you guys playing in the Orange Bowl again? If so, I will be there for support, but realistically yall need to focus on North Carolina A&T. They seem to have FAMU's card every year.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Another testament of the GREATNESS of GSU is that when we play teams we are favored to win against...we win. Very seldom do we play a game in which we are not the favored team. Especially in the last two years, when we have been virtually unbeatable.

I give SU props for the BC win two years ago and also the bees for that fluke last year. No need in arguing that point. But for the most part we have been kicking azz and taking name. As a matter of fact, we will change our approach. As a part of our DECADE OF DOMINANCE we will no longer KICK AZZ AND TAKE NAME... From henceforth, we will do the kicking...you inferiors will be required to write your own names.

Crayola Crayon Send Help!

Originally posted by MikeBigg
......and also the bees for that fluke last year.

:lol: I think the word "fluke" should be banned from the SWAC page like that other "F" word. :lol:

mike bigg, dont call bama st. beating yall a fluke. We beat yall fair and square and you know it. Yall just came up on the better team. We were better than yall, plain and simple, yea yall CAME BACK and won the SCG but you know we were better. At halftime of the scg you were scared as he!! and you know it, but yall pulled it out, but dont call it a fluke.

Originally posted by JEd
mike bigg, dont call bama st. beating yall a fluke. We beat yall fair and square and you know it. Yall just came up on the better team. We were better than yall, plain and simple, yea yall CAME BACK and won the SCG but you know we were better. At halftime of the scg you were scared as he!! and you know it, but yall pulled it out, but dont call it a fluke.

I guess yall was winning....til the second half

mh...it must be in the Montgomery water.

Everyone

Do you guys know the definition of upset?

Why does everybody pick us to get upset? I've seen the team train and I don't think they will be giving up any big plays this year. All I can say is watch.

Back